All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 02'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DesoyaDesoyaabout 10 years ago
Very Nice

This looks to be very interesting indeed. I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love It!

Very funny ending. That tickled me. I can just imagine the look on his face after she bopped him one. ;) Please hurry with chapter 3. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I'm guessing Helena changed her mind about ending her life since she is trying to run.

Jemstones88Jemstones88about 10 years ago

Ha, Ha! Love it! I can hardly wait to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so funny

the last paragraph was the funniest

lucianloverlucianloverabout 10 years ago
ROTFLMAO......

I am going with the flow......with a fist to your face! Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

citykissescitykissesabout 10 years ago
That was...

Hilarious and unexpected!! Now I'm more interested in her story and if their family were donors and a deal went wrong.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Totally saw it coming, with how much emphasis was placed on how immediate the attraction would be, but it was still so fun to read.

I have to say, it really pissed me off that, with a head injury, they waited over 4 hours to receive medical attention-- they really SHOULD have gone to a local hospital. The greatest risk would be if that allowed law enforcement to locate her, but I think Brooks has the influence to make that a non-issue.

I really really hated that he had her stuff burned. I get that he wants better for her, but that is incredibly violating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You should find someone to edit the story; there are quite a few errors.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
LOL

Funny ending to the chapter ;-) I like it so far.

Like how people complain about a story that they are reading for free.....

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Too Damn Cliche

The whole "fated mate" concept, potentially a ripoff of the sparkly vampire books, is ridicules for wolves. If people are going to tell werewolf stories and use terms like "alpha" and "beta" why not have them actually take after the damn wolves they're supposed to be acting like?

In a pack it is rare for any male other than the Alpha to mate and rare for any female other than the Alpha to mate. Yeah, Alpha females. Oddly they hardly ever seem to mention those in werewolf stories. I guess it screws up the harem plot lines, when they're not using the silly fated mate plot device.

If you're going to have a mate at first sight plot device, and wolves don't work that way, and people don't work that way, how the heck does it come about? Either have the damn werewolves take after wolves, where pretty much only the Alphas mate and with each other; or have them take after humans and invest a little story telling in them getting acquainted, maybe falling in love or at least lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I sure didn't see that coming I got a good laugh out of it. Really Like the story. John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
586 Followers
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES