All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 13'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anticipation.

The anticipation will turn to anger if you do a hybrid wanna-be Kate Beckinsale vamp/were cross-over. Jaz Cullen's already done that.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

cant she just kill herself already?people like her are too stupid to live.she wanted too save her sister and zach but is expecting brooks to save her without him knowing she was running away.what a dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

This is a great story! Can't wait to see how she is gonna get herself out of this mess.

BigDog167BigDog167about 10 years ago
Same old story line.

Sorry but I have to agree with an earlier post, just let her die. She is to stupid to live with a plot that has been used a million times. Girl sneaks out and runs to into the trap every single time. Should have done something different and had her wake up the mate.

BigDog167BigDog167about 10 years ago
I forgot to mention.

I was so disappointed in her running into the trap I forgot to mention that I do like the rest of the story so far and your style.

mcali24mcali24about 10 years ago
love it

I love this story!!!! Why does everyone want her to die!!!! Hello shes the main character. But why didnt she take the knife with her?

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Helena's plan was kind of stupid. She didn't think of what her possible death would do to Brooks or if the rest of the pack could possibly get hurt rescuing her.

Helena need to survive so she can live with the guilt of running off like a fool and not trusting in her mate to help her. I'm quite sure she would not have been OK with Brooks deceiving her and running off in the middle of the night.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 10 years ago
May I just say...

I am HOPING that the next few chapters focus fully on that bitch of her sister getting caught...about everything. The whole her being a witch, lying about Andrew being her mate, being in cahoots with the vamp, etc.

She's been such a traitorous person I seriously hope that you write a long, multi chapter demise for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmmm...

Ok, Rebecca should fall into the hands of the demon and be sent directly to hell, do not pass go, dont collect 200. After the rescue Brook should make her into his sex slave to pay for her stupidity,hehe.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 10 years ago
I think the only person I like in this whole story is Daphne

Rebecca is a bitch. Helena is a moron. Brooks isn't too far behind in the moron department. The only sensible person is Daphne and the only reliable person seems to be Victor. Please note that my assessment of your characters is only a testament to how involved I am in this story and not a form of criticism in the least.

Sherrybaby14Sherrybaby14about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I really appreciate all of your comments. Unfortunately the rest of the story is approved/pending so I can't make any changes based on feedback at the moment. I can let you know a chapter is set to be posted each day until the whole thing is up there and then I saved the final one to make sure I was able to utilize some of your thoughts. Again thanks for reading/commenting :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like where this is going

I know what others have said but I still love this story and how you're writing it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I think you still have surprises waiting for us. Thanks for the time and effort it takes to write this many chapters.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Thank you

For having the whole story written in advance. It's really nice to read a serial story like this on a serial schedule.

I know most authors are eager to share their work as they write it and utilize feedback, and it can be fun to engage them through the writing process. But it's also really nice to know a story is DONE and we won't have wait months, years, or never see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
karma is a bitch

Well If Helena Is Turned Into A Vampire, I Hope Rebecca Gets A Bite Too. Just Not The Third One. She Should Die A Slow And Painful Death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my apologies to the author

I made a comment on the last chapter that wasn't meant to be negative. the comment was not about Helena dying but mainly about how naïve she is and doesn't follow her instincts and how much of a bitch her sister is and brooks being a bit weird with how he felt about her sister in the beginning and then changing his mind about her suddenly. but really paying attention to the story shows how things are meant to fall into place. I think this is an amazing story and I would never want you as the author to feel as though you have to change anything about your story it is yours to do with as you wish and how you want your characters to develop. I would also like to say that I appreciate how you update frequently compared to some other authors on this site that don't. I understand that people have a life but come on we shouldn't have to wait 4 or 5 years or even more for a story. Anyway keep writing your stories and don't ever stop doing something you enjoy ............. : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES