All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 16'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
blastwizardblastwizardabout 10 years ago
Hmmmm...

I like it, but I would love to explore her future as an extra special alpha bitch. Her sister and her altered DNA should suffer more simply because she should reap what she has sewn with all of the benefits of selfish hatefulness that she chose to administer to others. I think I need to read this story again, I am sure it will help me think of a proper punishment. Sad that just like real life some folks squander their gifts. There is always a choice, this power did not necessarily originate from an essence of good, but where there is free will, in this case..., there is a gift, a curse and possibly a penance. There are a lot of things to think about with this story. I think everyone will be stronger for it. Everyone except Rebecca..., But she made her bed with her choices. Can't wait for the epilogue. Thanks for this.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

if helena doesnt kill rebecca then she wouldnt last as alpha bitch because she would be seen as weak.

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 10 years ago
Definitely needs an epilogue

But I don't think you can tie up all the loose ends in one chapter and do the story justice. A second story of Andrew finding his true mate could weave some of these elements through it, I.e.Rebecca what is her ultimate fate, Zachary how he recovers and what effect such torture has had, Helena understanding her background etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for epilogue!

I've been following this story since the beginning in silence but now I have to speak up. Thank you so much for this story, it was a good read and I came back every day to see if another chapter had been published.

I'm really hoping we'll see the ceremony in the epilogue (it just feels like the natural flow of things) and even more so I hope we'll see Rebecca whacked to pieces or generally made to suffer.

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
Awww!

This was just wonderful!! So very touching.. I was on the edge of my seat. I'm a sucker for romance. It was a little short for me but oh so sweet. I really want to see her change..how she ends up living. I'm just so sad its over. I'm looking forward to seeing what other stories you have for us :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more more more

Just read your whole series. Needs an epiloque. More sex and babies :).

No sleep for work tommorrow is worth it. This story was one of the best I have read in years on this site. Don't stop writing. I had sort of given up on literotica and the writers. But now I'm hooked again.

Sincerely

Your newest fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Epilogue please!

Great ending to this chapter! Was nearly in tears with what was happening with Helena and Brooks at the end but so glad she grabbed his wrist!!! x

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 10 years ago
Tears!

This was your best chapter yet! I'm about to break down in the office. And Helena meeting Cole was a brilliant way to explain her bloodline. You need to do more though, cuz that wrist thing is not going to satisfy my literary beast. He needs MORE!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 10 years ago
I need closure!!!

That bitch Rebecca has to go down!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Just need to wrap up Rebecca's punishment. Also for all that she put Andrew through and the injuries he received rescuing Helena he deserve something good to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
can't leave us hanging!

definitely more sex, maybe have andrew find someone?

zarroc789zarroc789about 10 years ago
More!

Please wright more about this it is really a good story, and I would hate to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Poor form

Cliff hangers are ok, but killing off the heroine is inexcusable. If I want reality, and bad endings I can read the news.

I will reserve my vote. As things are you would get a 1.

shytxgrlshytxgrlabout 10 years ago
ugh!

Cliffhanger!!!!

We need to know more about Helena and Brooks. Andrew and his search for his real mate and Rebecca's demise/punishment. Zachary's story would be nice as well. You have a nice set up to run multiple storylines.... Please hurry, I understand it takes a lot to put this all down and we all appreciate it when we see a new chapter posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Feels unfinished

After following this story I feel that there was so much work and effort into creating this world and leaving it the way it is feels so unfinished. We don't know what Rebecca's punishment is, if Andrew ends up happy (which he should after the crap that Rebecca put him through), if Zachary is even ok, and on top of all of that...Helena could have some major mental problems with her sister, the vampire and the kidnapping plus almost dying. I think it's not only fair to your readers, but also the characters to finish the story. Leaving it the way it is kinda is a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
now that the bond is broken...

What is stopping the fire demon from collecting his prize? Changing her dna might work to hide her, but not forever. He knows what she looks like, and what makes anyone think he hasn't been watching Helena, just like he watches every other one if their family members?

Also, i agree with everyone else, i think Andrew needs to either find his mate, our you need to leave it open as a cliffhanger and do a sequel focusing on him.

Thanks for the great story! Hope you keep writing.

biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogabout 10 years ago
loved it

more please!! I want to find out what happened to that bitch sister,Rebecca.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I too want to know what happens to Rebecca. She can not change her ways, so she needs to be caught by the fire demon. Andrew deserves to find his true mate, and to be truly happy. I think it would be awesome if Brooks and Helena got pregnant. I would like to see the continuation of her line, a hybrid, half witch and half were wolf!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago

Please complete this story.: Helena's mating to Brooks, Rebecca's final punishment, etc.

DionysiaeDionysiaeabout 10 years ago
All is Fair???

All is not fair, if it were, we would have gotten the mating ceremony... we and Brooks have been counting the days... come on!!

And I think Rebecca needs to pay.

I enjoyed the interaction with her parents and Abe in the afterlife, it made her life seem less hopeless and harsh. It was very touching.

I truly enjoyed the story, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have been driven to shout "NO FAIR!!!" I can't wait to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Noooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Epilogue Please

This story is really good and I think everyone would love an epilogue.

LadyCupcakeLadyCupcakeabout 10 years ago
More please

I enjoyed and looked forward to every chapter. I am really hoping to read more of this story, the ending seemed rushed/incomplete . Like many other readers are saying... More please! :-) Also thank you for sharing your imagination with us, looking forward to reading more from you.

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 10 years ago
more please

Please continue with the epilogue. I would like to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant! :)

Wow, that was just brilliant. Cannot wait for your epilogue, so please post it now, today. PLEASE. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 10 years ago
Too rushed.

The content was good but you tried to fit too much into one chapter. You could have broken this into two or three chapters and gone into more detail.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Cliffhangers.

I hate them!!!!!!

I'd love an epilogue for these two. I would also love a spin off for Andrew. Maybe finding his true mate after they kill off Rebecca who should find her true mate right before they kill the bitch!

Sherrybaby14Sherrybaby14about 10 years agoAuthor
Checking in

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback! It turns out I couldn't fit everything I wanted to in the epilogue, so there are going to be (at least) two more sections. Chp 17 is pending at the moment, but I am heading out of town so I'm not sure if I will get 18 done before I leave so you might have to wait a little longer than usual for that installment! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved this..

You did a wonderful job with this story....I was so hooked on what would happen next. Please continue to write I enjoyed you're work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

Best story I have read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked this one very much. Your strength as a writer has grown a lot over the years. (Yes. I have read your earlier series.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES