All It Takes is a Change (750 Words)

Story Info
On the advice of our sex therapist, we try something new.
798 words
3.88
19.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,754 Followers

For the first time, I joined a Literotica author challenge which just so happens to be the 750 Word Project 2023. All entries must be exactly 750 words—no more, no less—which is obviously not many. It's a quick fun read. Judge it on the challenge criteria if you are so inclined.

*****

I stood there on my outdoor deck staring at the Ponderosa Pines circling our mountain cabin. I took a final draw from my cigarette before stamping it out. So many thoughts sifted through my brain as I thought back to the meeting my wife and I had with our sex therapist only a few months previously.

The clinical expert's words resonated in my mind now.

"I believe the two of you should consider introducing a new dynamic to your sex life. Based on our conversations, while I'm typically supportive of couples like yourselves working it out, I think it would be good for your marriage."

Hailey and I spent weeks searching our souls following that meeting.

Both now in our mid-thirties, living in suburbia with a couple of kids—the exciting and spontaneous sexual encounters were now few and far between. We both understood the counselor's recommendation made sense, but were we truly committed to stepping out of our conservative comfort zone?

Now two months later, based on the results of this weekend, it was hard to argue that we'd made the right decision. Neither of us had ever achieved more sexual enjoyment in a thirty-six-hour period. I had already nutted a dozen times, but that was nothing compared to the number of mind-numbing orgasms ripped through Hailey's spectacular body.

And yet something still pulled at my psyche—was this crazy change in direction really the right thing for us?

As I entered our master suite, the smell of sex overwhelmed my senses. But the stunning vision of my gorgeous wife was soon the only thing on my mind. There she was on her hands and knees on our big bed—completely naked except for a dark blindfold, five-inch black Stiletto heels, ties on her wrists and ankles, and an obsidian collar around her neck.

The disparity of the dark-colored accessories against her smooth white skin consumed me. Her thin limbs contrasting the artful curves of her sexy core and bubbled ass, already had my cock hardening as I moved towards her. Still, my eyes shifted to her dangling breasts. While Hailey would have been a prize for any red-blooded ass or legs man, it was her flawless D-cups that drew my attention all those years ago. Lucky for me, even after ten years and two kids, her tits were still as taught and even larger than when we hooked-up in college.

But as good as she looked in her compromised position, my sight was pridefully drawn to the frothy mess between her legs. Thick globs of sperm were splattered down the crack of her perfect ass and pristine pussy. I grabbed my nuts through my briefs while studying the volume and viscousness—still amazed that human testicles could produce such a bounty.

I dropped my underwear and moved forward. I stroked a thick band of her blonde hair in one hand and my dick in the other.

"Scott?" Her angelic voice questioned.

"LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IS READY FOR MORE!"

I turned to see Darnell and Leon strolling through the door. Both black men still naked, long thick cocks flopping heavily as they entered. Darnell, the one whose deep voice had just sounded, had a beer in one hand and a leather leash in the other. Leon was chomping on a bag of potato chips.

"Hubby, move over to your chair and play with that little pud while the bulls take care of business again!"

My eyes widened as I watched them approach the bed.

"You heard me!"

I dutifully landed in the recliner in which I'd already spent most of the weekend—doing my best to avoid the soiled towel at my feet.

Both men climbed up on the bed and sandwiched my wife.

"I say it again, IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IS READY FOR MORE!"

In the most submissive voice imaginable, Hailey purred, "I was worried you weren't coming back..."

Leon chuckled before tapping his cock against the bridge of her nose. "Wifey, we know that sexy mouth and hungry married pussy both craves more BBC! We'll see if we gonna make you beg as much this time!"

Darnell connected the leash to Allie's collar and gave a tug. "Shit...beg? Nah, we gonna make you bark like the missive' bitch you is this time!"

Despite my raging erection, I gripped my phone and snapped a photo—my fingers trembled as I texted a copy to our sex therapist with a note.

"Is this what you had in mind?"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,754 Followers