All Comments on 'All It Takes is a Change (750 Words)'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingover 1 year ago

Well written, tough challenge to build a scenario that effectively in so few words. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect, paints a very hot picture. I’d love to hear her whining and and muttering O GOD as she feels the stiff black cock sliding into her again.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

A great short read. I absolutely loved it.

BogieraBogieraover 1 year ago

Fifth....please dont waste your time and talent on the 750 word challenge...its the stupidest concept I've ever heard of. No matter how good the stories are (and this one is good), they ALL come across as unfinished.......

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. The best dynamic in sex, first of all. So starting off on the right foot. Fantastic characterization for such a short story. I don't imagine you'll return to either expand on this one (prequel?) or continue it, but it's strong enough that I'm left wanting more.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 1 year ago

Another 750 words please...

HicksDD63HicksDD63over 1 year ago

Well done Fifth. You effectively told the story to match your title. Would love to read a more detailed read to this one giving all the details to this couples decision and how they go about picking their bulls. Then get all the juicy details of that first time until you picked up the bedroom scene. Just route their journey into this new life while managing to be a couple with kids outside this new change. Some acknowledged activities to family and/or friends would be interesting too. Can’t wait to get more things from you in 2023. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping both hubby and wife get STD's and spare the world of their idiotic nonsense. Beyond stupid!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

This is the ultimate prize for submitting pure racist, cuck shit in just 750 words. Nothing redeeming in this trash. You are so much better than this, Fifth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crock of shit. Good way to lose your license as a therapist though.

DoctimeDoctimeover 1 year ago

The answer is no one can write a great story in 750 words. Period!

popuonepopuoneover 1 year ago

glad to see your still alive hope this tease means you may write more stories Abby is still my all time favorite character

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We want warden! We want warden!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awww, do all the little guilt-ridden cucks feel better about themselves for down-voting a story that made them cum?

They bead off to incest, taboo and all kinds of pervy stuff, but this is a bridge too far? ROFL!

TestUser0815TestUser0815over 1 year ago

Perfect start to a good story!

mia_deniermia_denierover 1 year ago

Amazing story, in such a short format, that isn't easy to paint a complete picture. And you did it, and made us crave to read more. Which kind of path will their marriage take? What kind of twisted relationship will emerge from this event? Haley is obviously on the way to get irriversible blacked. Once you go black, there is no going back. I wonder what kind of humiliating depravity, she is willing to undergo, to get access to the black cocks of her boys. Will she ever let the cock of her husband near her pussy?

dd9274dd9274about 1 year ago

Very nice set up. I don't understand the complaints about the length or the 750 word project. Has no one ever read a book flap to see if the story is something they would want to invest their time reading? I would definitely like to spend more time on this story and I hope you will too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You missed the point. At the end of the weekend, he gets to shoot the niggers and torture wifey to death.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of....................well whatever that was about.

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123about 1 year ago

Somehow I missed this offering, glad I read about it in your profile. Looking forward to you continuing your other series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One star for not warned it was wimpy cuckold story

evets22920evets229209 months ago

Geez... is just a short story. Well done. Lots of opportunity for the back story...etc.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can imagine being on the couch as the start working on her. How dominant and rough they are. Hearing her crying out and moaning” please wait, no more PLEASE” then hearing them laughing as she quivers and cums so hard they have to hold her up.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I gave this the highest rating because it was well written but the domination aspect ruined the story for me. Now I have to check the category it is listed under to see if I wasn't paying attention after reading another story by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i agree with the Anon from back in March of 2023 that a wimp warning needed to be added. Many husbands would like to see their wives enjoying a good hard fuck from two black bulls but if they treated the husband like this I think there might be blood shed before the end of the session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...