All Comments on 'All It Took Was Vodka'

by AntiVenom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Very hot story from a new author. 5 stars!

I particularly enjoyed the story being told by each of the players. (Although I doubt if the story, dialogue, etc. would be any different if it had been narrated by only one of the players or by some fifth person.) Too many authors, when switching narrators, tend to retell some (oftentimes, too much) of the story that the previous narrator just told. Not so in this story. That made it flow much better.

AntiVenomAntiVenomabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback, positive and negative.

First of all, thanks to those who have voted and/or provided feedback, and those who will. We consider each comment as a valuable resource, even if it is a scathing remark. Second, if you have not looked at our profile, you should. It will give you insight into our stories.

This story, although not a sequel to our first, references events from our first story quite a bit. We changed the names for this story intentionally to keep it from being treated as a sequel. Since they are two different categories, we did not want to force readers into another category or make them feel as though they needed to read both stories to enjoy either. If you liked this story, and you want to know more details about Bess and Preston, you should check out our story "Ann's Sudden Lust" in the Loving Wives category.

We believe both stories are nice reads independently, and that was our goal. Please let us know what you think.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Well done. It is well written, well told and hot as hell.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 9 years ago
Leaves a question

Gave it 4 stars. Enjoyed the build up and the sex but you never explained how Bess went from reluctant and ashamed to lesbian action while sucking strange cock.

Definitely needs a chapter 2 though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous