All Male Population Ch. 01

Story Info
Aftermath of a world with no females.
1.5k words
4.53
26.5k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Julian opened his eyes, everything was alright for a second.

Then the reality came crashing back: a virus was threatening to wipe out humankind. This virus hadn't taken a single person's life, nor had it caused any kind of threat at first. Then the effects became clear; fewer and fewer females were being born. The percentages of males rose from fifty, to seventy, to ninety-five. Now, just a week ago the last female on earth had died.

Finally, after almost a generation of trying other solutions, it was realised that everything they had tried so far were too difficult to maintain and yielded too few babies - all boys though. Now the government had developed a technology to implant an artificial womb into a male, giving men the ability to save our species and procreate.

The trouble is that many - most - guys resist the idea of having a womb implanted, having anal sex with another man, and giving birth to a child. By now the world population had decreased so significantly that drastic measures had to be taken to prevent total extinction. Many cultures and religions had already become extinct.

So the government had mandated a new law six months ago: half of the population will legally be forced to have the womb implanted. An official list circulated that listed Julian has part of the group that had to have the procedure done. He had resisted and skipped his appointment, but was arrested earlier that morning and were forcefully restrained to have the anaesthesia administered for the procedure.

Julian tried to roll over onto his side to sit up but found his arms and legs were still restrained. Confused he looked around and caught the gaze of a nurse, male of course.

"Nurse, why am I still restrained? The procedure is completed, isn't it?" Julian asked.

The nurse turned to him with a sadistic smile. "Yes, the procedure was successfully implemented, but the government had issued a new regulation earlier today. All those who resisted will now be provided extra... incentive."

Julian frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

The nurse continued his explanation, still with a cruel gleam in his eyes. " While you were under anaesthesia a new list came out. The government had now also provided a spouse for every man over 20 years of age. Each man with a womb is now married to one without. All those marriages are now official, no ceremonies or consent required."

Julian stared in shock at the nurse. Today not only his body was violated with a womb, but also his right to choose whether or not to marry and choice of partner were revoked.

"So does that mean I am now...married? Just like that?"

"Yes, just like that," the nurse confirmed.

"So what does that have to do with why I'm still restrained?" Julian asked, already knowing he will hate the answer, and also hating that he has to drag the information out of the smirking nurse.

"Since those who resisted the procedure in the first place aren't likely to be thrilled to have a husband to reproduce with, the government decided to provide an extra incentive. All Resisters will now be placed in chastity devices as soon as they have a womb implanted until they are pregnant. That way you can't masterbate or have an orgasm without having sex with your husband," the nurse said.

After having had so many shocking things happen to him already today, Julian barely reacted to the nurse's words. He had no idea how to process all that information.

Until that morning he had lived a relatively normal life. Now he, a straight man, suddenly had a reproductive system, a husband to impregnate him and his cock is about to be locked up to ensure he becomes pregnant.

Julian saw the nurse returning, without even haven noted he had left. The nurse pushed a cart filled with stainless steel devices between the two rows of men, most still asleep after the womb implantation surgery, all restrained in the same way he was.

This time he read the name tag on the nurse's uniform - Tom. He stopped the cart by the foot of Julian's bed and began filling in some charts and documents.

Tom then took one of the dozens of chastity devices, noted its serial number on the documents and finally looked back up to smile sadistically at Julian.

"This might be a bit cold and uncomfortable," he said professionally, as if he wasn't about to violate Julian's body and leave him frustrated and uncomfortable for the foreseeable future.

He lifted the flimsy hospital gown to expose Julian's genitals for all to see. Julian blushed crimson, he was about five inches when erect, perfectly average, but didn't appreciate Tom's casual attitude to privacy. He looked away, as if that would stop what was about to happen. He didn't beg for mercy, he knew how dire mankind's situation was and he could see that the sadistic nurse thoroughly enjoyed his job.

The sudden coldness on his balls forced his attention back to reality. Tom was feeding his balls through the steel ring, one at a time. Julian barely suppressed a moan when Tom put a cold dollop of lube on his cockhead to help get it through, he had never been touched by anyone before. Tom then forced his limp cock through the tight ring and adjusted his cock and balls by pulling on them.

Then came the dreaded chastity cage, it was only about two inches long, and made of concentric circles along its length with a small opening at the tip. Tom spread the lube around some more then began forcing his pliable cock into confinement.

Since the tube was shorter than Julian's flaccid dick, and very similar in diameter, his cock was being crushed and squeezed when it was forced in. There was no way he would be able to forget he was wearing the awful device. There was also no way he would be able to get an erection, the device was already unforgivably tight as it was.

The tiny lock clicked into place and Tom stepped away, motioning two police officers over to Julian, without closing his hospital gown back over his freshly caged cock. Without another word Tom moved on to another man who was awake other the surgery, eager to inflict more torture.

The officers released Julian from the bed and he quickly covered himself, not wanting to feel any more violated than he already did. Each officer took one of his arms and escorted him to a room where he was given a plastic bag with his cloths. They didn't give him any privacy to change.

Then he was escorted in the same manner to a police car. Julian wanted to ask where they were going and why he was still being detained, but the expression on their faces kept him quite.

At the police station, he was taken to a small room, with just a table and a few chairs inside. One officer handed him a document with a stern expression. "I suggest you carefully read this. It explains the new laws and I suggest you comply with them this time. Your resistance is futile. "

Before he could ask why he was brought to this tiny room, the officers stepped out and closed the door. He couldn't be sure, but thought he heard the lock. He stared at the door for a minute in shock but there wasn't much he could do.

Julian decided to take his advice - at least the part about reading what the new laws exactly are.

According to the official documents, what the nurse had said were true, every man over 20 years old were now married. Marriages were determined by two factors alone: age and geographical proximity.

On the next page were information on his personal situation and saw he was now married to a man named Michael whom was 30 years old, one year older than Julian, and according to his address he lived only a few blocks away from his own address.

All men were expected to officially move into one of the couple's homes within the next month. The official reason given for that was to encourage everyone to get to know their spouse and promote intimacy and hopefully pregnancies.

A few generations ago such laws and actions by the government would have been unacceptable, but now with the population numbers plummeting, most people understood that drastic measures have to be taken, but even then most straight men struggled to accept their fate. Some like him even tried to avoid this fate, although they understood that it had to be done.

He sighed in resignation, there was nothing he could do except try to adjust to this new reality. The reality where he was now married to a man he had never met before, a reality where he was about to essentially be forcefully impregnated in order to regain a sense of personal freedom.

He had already resisted once and had been rewarded with a restrictive chastity cage, he sure as hell didn't want to risk it again.

The turning of the lock had James looking up from the paperwork just as the door opened to reveal a stranger with striking blue eyes.

The man stepped in, extending his hand in greeting. "Hi, I'm Michael, your husband."