All Male Population Ch. 02

Story Info
The joys of receiving his first prostate orgasm.
2.8k words
4.7
25k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian slowly woke up, just enjoying the soft, early morning light shining through the gauzy white curtains playing over his still closed eyes.

Then, the reality of his new life had him jerk upright, as if waking up from a nightmare. Beside him in the bed lay a man stretched out on his back, muscular arms bent behind his head. His blue eyes opened in surprise at Julian's movement.

"Are you alright, love?" Michael asked concerned.

Gods, he is beautiful, Julian thought to himself, distracted by the male laying beside him. He smiled in spite of himself and the situation. The fact that Julian considered himself to be straight, and yet he found himself admiring his husband more and more, just spoke of Michael's charisma and gentle personality.

It had been several days since he had had an artificial womb implanted, and at the same time, he had been locked in chastity and married to Michael. He had expected, feared, that the then-stranger would use the situation to force Julian to immediately endure intercourse and to forcefully make him submit to Michael's every whim and desire.

That couldn't have been further from what actually happened.

Michael insisted that Julian needed time to heal, physically, and mentally adjust to their new lives. Julian had argued initially, saying he didn't need rest, that he immediately wanted to return to work. As a result of scientists trying to rectify their situation, science and medicine had taken a massive leap forward, leaving no pain after surgery and no recovery time needed. Eventually, Julian conceded that it might not be a bad idea to take some time, even just to adjust.

Michael had taken Julian from the police station to his home since he lived in a large, luxurious house with a backyard and pool, whereas Julian lived in a small apartment. Despite them being strangers, Michael treated him very well and always saw to his comfort above all else. Julian also took his own advice and took time off from work so they could settle into their new lives as a married couple.

Over the past few days, they had gotten to know each other, and he came to realise that, all things considered, they had the potential to be a very good match. Julian had been a little reserved the past few days while he was adjusting but he was feeling more and more like himself again.

Even from their very first interaction, Julian had noticed that Michael had a certain look in his eyes whenever they interacted. He couldn't be sure, but it almost seemed like... love. And it didn't help that despite himself and his preferences for women, he was very quickly warming up to his new life. Well, parts of it anyway, he thought as he was always aware of the cockcage.

"Yes, I'm alright. It's just that today I woke up, and suddenly everything feels real. Everything that happened to me, us being married. Until now, it all felt like a nightmare that I was supposed to wake up from," Julian said. He noticed Michael's subtle flinch when he referred to their marriage as part of a nightmare.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it that way, Michael," he said softly. Without thinking, he reached out to place a comforting hand on Michael's chest to let him know his words were sincere. It was the first time that he had touched his husband, and the muscled peck he touched sent a shiver of arousal through his body. Even as a straight man he had no choice but to be aroused by his husband's perfectly sculpted body. Not to mention those blue eyes that seem to look into his very soul. And coupled with the fact that he hadn't had any sexual relief in days, arousal was to be expected, Julian supposed.

Blood flowed to his poor, neglected dick still trapped in the chastity cage. He let out a soft moan of both arousal and pain. The chastity cage didn't allow for an erection and after several days with no release, he felt like crying.

Michael couldn't stand to see his husband in pain and pulled him tightly to his chest."Tell me, please. What's wrong?"

After a moment of silence he looked down at his slighter husband to see Julian's face red as a tomato. His eyes were immediately drawn to movement at Julian's crotch. Even through his pants Michael could see the chastity cage almost vibrating as the scrunched up cock tried to become erect but couldn't.

"May I see? I want to help you if I can," Michael asked. At Julian's shy nod he had Julian lay back on the bed so he could pull off his pants, leaving him completely naked, save for the chastity cage.

His eyes drank in the sight before him; the most beautiful body, hairless torso and groin, slender yet slightly muscled arms and abdomen. Pink nipples stood erect in the cool morning air, matching his husband's embarrassed face. Seeing Michael's gaze travel over his body had Julian blush deeper and his hands unconsciously moved to cover his chest and privates.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, love. You are perfect. Please move your hands."

He moved closer to inspect the cage. Julian gasped when he felt warm fingers turning the cage a little to each side, stimulating his drooling cock just a little as Michael looked for the tiny engraved model number of the cage. The sensation sent shivers down his spine and a moan fell from his lips and before he even realised it, he was pushing his hips forward, trying to get more contact with Michael's hand.

The bigger male sighed in frustration. "Over the past few days, I've read up on the model of chastity cage the government issued for... motivation. Apparently it is one of the most secure models on the market."

As he spoke, his eyes were still on the poor, cramped member that was desperately trying to get erect. Despite the fact that the cage prevented his manhood from erection, a string of pre-cum drooled from the small opening in the chastity cage.

"I can't go longer without knowing, Michael. Why are you so good to me? I mean, with everything going on you could probably do anything you want to me and nobody would bat an eye," Julian swallowed hard but decided that to be direct would be for the best. "And the way you look at me, as if you really SEE me, how gentle and caring you are with me... why do you do that?"

All the while Michael had been crouched between his thighs, cupping his desperately drooling penis while looking straight into his eyes. He planted a small little kiss on the part of his glans that peeked out between the metal frame before sitting next to him on the bed, their legs touching intimately.

"For the past year or so, I've found myself ready to settle down, to find someone to share my life with. I've been looking for the right person but didn't find him. That was until a few days ago when we met, when fate brought us together. And I think we can both agree that despite the odds of being assigned a random man, we have a large chance at happiness if we both decided to work together at it. And, just for the record, I am fully prepared to give my everything for this marriage, for you. The second I heard of our marriage, I decided to love whoever fate paired me with," the bigger man gently brushed his fingers over the slighter man's cheek as he spoke.

It was impossible to miss the sincerity in those crystal blue eyes that shone down at his own emerald eyes.

"I must admit that, unlike you, I was initially upset at the prospect of marriage to a man, a stranger no less. But everything you said is true. We must choose to make the best of this, choose to -" Julian broke himself off as his confined cock jumped. He couldn't stand it any longer. He was past any embarrassment or modesty.

"Please, I can't take this anymore! I need release, please help me, Michael. This is torture - I have never gone this long without-" This time it was Michael that interrupted him.

The muscular male gently pressed his lips against his husband's for their first kiss. Their soft lips brushed feather light over each other at first. Michael pushed him down against the bed as he deepened their kiss, tongues sliding together, stroking their desire for each other.

Michael broke the kiss to make quick work of removing his clothes, revealing his spectacular body, the early morning sun emphasising the contours of the solid muscle.

Reuniting their mouths, he ground his own dripping erection against the lightly rippled stomach beneath him, moaning at the delicious sensations.

Refusing to break the kiss, he blindly rummaged through his bedside drawer. 'Bingo!' he thought as he unflicked the cap of the lube.

Michael sat back between the spread thighs of his husband, looking adoringly at the flushed body, the other man propping himself up on his elbows to see what Michael was doing.

Julian watched as the older male poured a large dollop of lube on his finger and guided him to spread his thighs more so he could have better access to his tightly furled anus.

He shivered as the cold lube made contact with the virginal orifice, and Michael's thick finger teasingly rubbed slow circles. The circular glide began light, almost tickeling, and gradually added more pressure.

Michael watched and waited until his husband began rubbing his glistening hole against his finger as he sought greater contact. He took the invitation and slid his finger smoothly through the relaxed outer sphincter until he encountered resistance.

With his index finger halfway buried in his anus, he slowly undulated his finger, burying more a little at a time. When Julian moaned and begged for more, he added more lube and pushed a second finger in.

As his husband adjusted to the fingers scisoring inside him, Michael took on the soft moans and the way his frustrated cock tried to twitch and lengthen in it's cage.

After he added a third finger, he pulled out completely.

He waited for the stormy green eyes to meet his, and when they did, Julian gave him a small nod of confirmation.

Julian watched with big eyes as Michael slicked up his long, thick erection. As he released it, it slapped back against his stomach to make a wet sound at impact.

He couldn't imagine how he would accommodate such a monster when all he had ever had inside his tight hole were Michael's fingers. But he knew from anecdotes from friends and anatomy classes in school that his best bet at an orgasm would be through his prostate since his penis was so completely inaccessible.

Michael rubbed his cock against his love hole. "I don't want you to have any pain. Tell me at any time if you want to stop, okay?"

"I'm so desperate that I'll do just about anything for release, Michael. I'm not worried about a little discomfort, I know it'll be worth it in the end," Julian said with a wry smile.

Sky blue and stormy sea eyes were locked as he pushed forward. Julian made a pained sound and his eyes closed as his sphincter had to stretch to accommodate the questing cockhead.

With all the lube easing the way, the bulbous head finally popped in, and his sphincter could relax just a little around shaft that was slightly less bulbous than the cockhead.

After a few moments, he pushed deeper, little by little so as to not unnecessary discomfort the beauty that writhed beneath him. Each time he pushed in a little deeper, the tightness around him contacted before loosening slightly and allowing him to venture deeper into the velvet tunnel.

His groin finally made contact with the pubic bone, his shaft completely sheathed in tight heat.

Julian's lips parted slightly as he struggled to adjust to the thick erection impaling him. Michael couldn't resist capturing those sweet lips again for another kiss.

His husband's tongue stroked deliciously inside his mouth, his own hands moving on their own to tangle in Michael's hair, his spread thighs bending at the knees to grip the sculpted body that felt so right pressing against him.

Then Michael began thrusting. His hips moving slowly at first, then faster as the sensations built.

Julian's threw his head back against the pillow, his lips a silent 'o' as the slick manhood of his husband began grazing his prostate with each thrust.

His mind went blank, his entire world reduced to the cock inside him, sparking his insides with pleasure so intense he had nothing to compare it with. His own body was instantly addicted to this sensation, his hips moving to meet the incoming thrusts. His arms clutched tightly around the broad shoulders above him to prevent it from ever pulling away.

Not that Michael had any intention in stopping. He could see clear as day that what he was doing was bringing his husband great pleasure. He himself was also absolutely enraptured with the feeling of the tight hole clenching and rippling around his cock.

It took everything he had to last as long as he had, but eventually Michael couldn't deny it any longer. His own orgasm hit, and with a sharp thrust and loud cry, he went in as deep as he could, his cock buried to the hilt in the loving heat of the clenching channel that seemed to milk his pumping cock of its seed as he spurted his thick load of potent cum deep inside.

Julian felt Michael's cock expand, it seemed to grow even harder and thicker if such a thing were even possible. Then with a cry Michael's erupting cock directly pressed into his prostate and Julian's own orgasm crested.

Unintelligible sounds fell from his lips as his body jerked while he rode the wave after wave of ecstasy as his first prostate orgasm wreaked through his body.

His cock was completely limp, the tiny chastity cage prevented any erection. The orgasm felt different, almost smoother than the ones he had always stroked himself to during masterbation.

His locked up penis dribbled its pleasure as he shook from his orgasm. Even more pleasure came from the sensation of his anus trying to close around the invader and gripping it tightly before releasing it again and again.

Michael looked up from where he had buried his face against Julian's throat, to see the younger man still lost in the aftershocks of their shared joy.

He pushed himself up a little so as not to squash Julian, but immediately the slender arms around him tightened.

"Don't pull out yet, you feel so good inside me," Julian said.

"I'm not going anywhere, love. This is the most amazing thing I've felt in my entire life."

After a little while longer of gentle rocking, his slowly shrinking cock slithered out of the tight passage.

Michael gave him a little kiss on the lips before he went to retrieve a damp cloth from the washroom. He quickly wiped away the juices at his crotch and returned with a clean cloth, and settled between Julian's still spread thighs.

He watched as the formerly virginal anus still gaped after having stretched to accommodate his thick manhood. After a few moments of watching the hole trying to close again, he saw his own seed dribbling out.

Michael pushed his one finger just inside the shrinking, pulsating hole and enjoyed how it immediately clamped down on the digit as it expelled even more of his cum.

He gently wiped his husband's rear as it continued to push out his load in a steady drizzle.

Eventually the waterfall of his cum stopped and with a final wipe of the once again tightly furled rosette, he moved to lay next to his husband on the bed.

With half lidded eyes, Julian reached for the man that had brought him to unimaginable heights.

Michael moved to spoon behind him, his fingers trailing down his chest, over his tummy, and finally to his sex, still trapped inside the cage, but finally soft and sated.

His fingers trailed through the evidence of Julian's pleasure, dipping into the pool of cooling cum on his pelvis. He flipped the cloth to a clean side and wiped his husband clean.

"Thank you, that was perfect, Michael.  I heard about prostate orgasms before but I never understood just how amazing it could feel," Julian said dreamily.

Michael moved to claim another kiss on his lips before he snuggled behind Julian.

"I loved it also, my dearest. I'm so glad we are together. Sleep a while longer while I hold you," Michael said as they drifted into sleep, his spent cock nudged into the crevices between the creamy buttocks of his husband.