All Moxie No Mercy 12

Story Info
Halloween is a time for Tricks and Treats!
7.7k words
4.95
1.8k
2

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy didn't recognize herself in the mirror. The lack of any piercings was the least of the changes to her appearance. Her hair was now blonde, flat, and ran to her shoulders before ending in a slight curl. Combined with subtle makeup and her school uniform being put on correctly for the first time ever, she didn't recognize herself. Adjusting her breasts in her bra as the lack of nipple piercings bugged her while she walked down the stairs, she paused momentarily before entering the kitchen.

Deciding there was no time like the present to get into character, she skipped innocently into the kitchen to take an apple for breakfast. Her parents, who always seemed to ignore her, froze mid-action during their breakfast to stare. It seemed to Wendy that it was the most attention they had ever paid to her.

"Don't want to be late for school!" Wendy cheerfully called as she grabbed her bag and went for the door.

After a short delay, Her mother answered in an odd tone, "Okay."

Wendy left her house satisfied that she had gotten such a reaction from her parents.

****

"Principal Moses!" Julie pulled the school door open to greet him as he entered. "We need your help with something."

Recovering from the sudden fright, he looked at the girls waiting for him. "Oh, my..."

****

Wendy arrived at school to find most of the student body in some sort of costume for Halloween. It felt weird being in uniform, but given that her kilt was down to her knees and she had a plain white shirt under her blouse instead of something scandalous, it really was a costume for her.

The excitement was enough to make her not even miss her usual coffee, but when she got to the classroom, nobody was there, and she felt a little deflated. She was far earlier than she needed to be, but the others were supposed to meet her there. She took her seat and waited, figuring she was too early for everyone.

****

"Todd!" Julie shouted as she reached his locker. "We need your help with something."

As he pretended not to have slammed his locker on his thumb in fright, he turned to address Julie and saw the other girls with her, all watching his response. "I... okay..."

****

Mr. Freeman entered the room and nodded at Wendy, who hadn't expected him to arrive before her team. He was wearing a tweed suit with elbow patches, evidently dressing up as a stereotypical educator teaching at a higher level than he did. The bell went off as he set his things on his desk and got in his seat to fiddle with his screen as students filed in.

Wendy started to worry. Were they supposed to meet elsewhere? Did she miss something? She knew she was in the right classroom but began to fret as the second bell rang and her teammates' seats were still empty. Wondering if she should look for them, she raised her hand, but before Mr. Freeman could ask what for, there was a knock at the door.

"Mr. Freeman, I apologize for the interruption." Principal Moses entered the classroom. "But I felt that if I didn't escort your students, they might not have ended up in class at all."

Wendy recognized the tone, but she was at a loss since it wasn't directed at her.

Principal Moses turned to face the door. "Girls!" He snapped his fingers and then pointed to the desks. "Don't make me tell you again."

Wendy watched as five girls entered the room, and her brain broke into as many pieces.

Julie was the first to enter, her hair half green and the other half black. She was wearing a black crop top that was cropped enough to barely disguise the green bra underneath. The midriff was bare -- if you didn't count the belly ring or the coiled snakes that ran from under her bra down to underneath the short leather skirt that hardly concealed the matching green panties that rode high around her hips. The fishnet around her arms and legs hid nothing, and Wendy was sure the black gloves were hers.

Trissta was only recognizable from her hair and the massive breasts constrained by a black studded leather vest that shouldn't have been allowed in the school. Her tight leather pants were not made to fit over her hips, and her clunky combat boots thudded with each step.

Kimiko was wearing a pair of aviators that shone in the same colour as the bright golden streaks through her hair. She had a proper leather jacket on, but it was open to show off the bright yellow bra she had on. Her cutoff jeans had artfully placed holes in them to reveal the matching underwear.

Lyta had black streaks in her hair; she wore what looked like it had been a proper white blouse splattered with red paint, like she had been in a fight. The red bra underneath helped sell the red theme, and Wendy assumed she also had matching underwear before seeing it confirmed with how short her kilt was.

Devona walked in with spiked purple hair and an assortment of rings all over her face, with one chain running from her ear to her nose. The tight purple tank top showed the rings on the nipples with a chain between them as well. Her sheer black skirt didn't seem up to the job of hiding the bright purple thong underneath.

"I hope you girls learn something today!" Principal Moses managed to get out in between bite fulls of the scenery. "Perhaps you could see Miss Massy as an example. She knows how to show up on time."

Wendy didn't recognize the friendly and appreciative tone from the principal. Her brain was having trouble responding.

"I leave them in your care, Mr. Freeman." The principal bowed out and left the room.

"Alright, today we will be discussing planets," Mr. Freeman started.

"Is one of them named 'Yo Mama'?" Julie asked in a mocking tone.

"Actually, my mother was named Venus. So partial credit," Mr. Freeman replied.

"Pish!" Julie dismissively scoffed.

Wendy stared in disbelief.

"What are you looking at, princess?" Julie looked at Wendy with disdain.

"Is the goody-two-shoes bothered by the mean scary girl?" Trissta asked, using a false sympathetic tone.

"She probably thinks we are being rude." Devona flipped the bird at Mr. Freeman.

"Don't hurt us with your fragile purity," Lyta pretended to beg.

"Maybe if you had your own identity like all of us, you wouldn't be the conformist you are." Kimiko put her feet on the desk and leaned back to look at the ceiling.

"Try wearing a colour other than white for a change," Julie mocked, and all the kids in the class laughed at Wendy.

Sudden clarity found Wendy's brain spot welded on the 'revenge' setting. She had the rest of the class to figure out how.

****

Todd was in the uncomfortable position of being in the principal's office, watching one of his cameras feeds. Julie had asked him for one, having actually listened to him at work when he rambled about being the only person in the A/V club. So he gave the one he kept in his locker for emergencies and gave it to her. She gave it to Mr. Freeman to put on his desk. The result was him controlling the playback for Mr. Moses, who seemed to revel in the discomfort of Wendy Massy while he tried not to be enticed by the outfits the other girls were wearing. Todd wished he could check his other cameras to see what the girls were doing during their lunch break.

****

Ceph didn't resist when Julie approached him and pushed him into the music room. He barely had time to register who the woman pushing him was before realizing what was going to happen. Only once he was sitting on the bench did he see that Devona had followed them inside.

"You are going to fuck us. Understand?" Julie had her hands on his pants as she issued her order.

"I.. okay.." Ceph wasn't going to argue with the woman pulling out his stiff cock and straddling it.

Devona helped pull the underwear to the side and looked over Julie's shoulder as the cock pushed into her. The confused face on the young man was an amusing sight as he groaned with pleasure. After several thrusts, Julie pulled off and let Devona slide down to feel him enter her.

"Fuck, the real thing feels good," Devona moaned as the two of them straddled Ceph.

"I told you he had a good cock. Better than a few minutes in the bathroom with a dildo." Julie pulled her top up to reveal her breasts and let Ceph suck on them.

"Something about these outfits got me all stirred up." Devona rode the cock a few strokes before letting Julie get back on it.

"Did you see Wendy's face? It was perfect!" Julie reached around to play with Devona's vacant pussy.

"I think getting the principal in on it was the best part." Devona moaned as the fingers entered her and played with her clit.

"Yeah, Mr. Freeman was always going to play along, but that was icing on the cake." Julie slid off the cock and onto her knees.

As Devona repositioned herself to let Julie get under her, she watched her suck Ceph's cock before getting out of the way to let her back on it.

Ceph felt Julie still licking him as he pushed back into Devona. He found the conversation distracting, but it helped him keep from blowing his load too early. Now he had another woman's breasts in his hands as he pulled them free and into his mouth, trying not to pull the clamped chain off. It felt strange fucking another woman, but since Julie was licking his balls while he did it, he assumed she didn't have an issue with it. It was too much for him, and he felt his balls drain into Devona as she moaned and screamed. The hot fluid flowed through his shaft and into her body until he was empty. As he let her go, she stepped back and allowed Julie to eat her out.

It had been a long time since Devona let a man fill her like that, but it felt good to have a woman cleaning her out immediately. She wondered if Trissta would ever do it for her, and after climaxing at the thought, she knew it wouldn't be likely to happen. Not that she would stop thinking about Trissta as Julie sat on Ceph's lap and spread her legs. She got on her knees and tried not to poke Julie with her spiky hair as she ate out her friend. With a free hand, she massaged the cock hanging below the pussy she was eating; she felt it stiffen and helped it get back inside Julie.

Julie laid back on Ceph, who was already gripping her breasts, she moaned as her friend massaged her clit with her tongue. As much as she wanted to use the hair spikes as handles, it had taken entirely too much time to get them that way to ruin them mid-day.

"My pussy deserves some cum too. Give it to me now," Julie begged as she was getting close.

Ceph didn't need much inducement. Although he hardly had the time to make any more, he did what he could as Julie came on top of him. It made him dizzy, and he barely noticed Devona cleaning her off as they finished. He wasn't going to complain, but he would need a minute to recover.

****

Wendy still had revenge on her mind when she entered the chapel where the only other students in uniform were hanging out. The three of them didn't even recognize her when she walked in, and she wouldn't explain who she was and give them a reason to rebuke her.

"I need help with something you might want to get involved with," Wendy explained, and as she collected confused looks, she carried on. "Look, how often do you get to unleash your opinions on people? Never. It's oppressive and arrogant to assume others should live to your standards. BUT! Sometimes you can get away with it because it's a special occasion."

"Who are you? What are you talking about?" one of them asked, still confused.

Wendy cut to the chase. "Look, I need help to form a mob and shame people for their provocative manner of dressing. You have done so passive-aggressively in the past. Do you want to act aggressively and do that now?"

"Why is it suddenly okay to do that now?" another one asked, trying to figure out why this oddly familiar person was suddenly in their room.

"Because it's Halloween, and if you call it a 'prank,' then social convention gives you a little wiggle room. I know you don't dress up, but let the holiday work in your favour this time." Wendy pulled out her device. "This is what they are wearing on school grounds!"

They responded to the indignant tone Wendy had mustered up and seemed shocked at her team's outfits.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" the third one asked.

"You do arts and crafts here, right?" Wendy had no idea but figured someone had to be responsible for the school murals and knew it wasn't a bad guess.

The students exchanged looks, confused again.

****

Kimiko thanked Devona for helping her take the pictures in the changeroom. She knew her teammate was an expert and wouldn't mind getting the best angles or suggesting poses. Sending the images to Mustang, Kimiko walked the halls looking for Wendy. They all split up to find her so they could harass her, but she was proving elusive.

[Mustang] "You weren't kidding when you said you had a hot costume."

[Kimiko] "Everything went perfectly with the plan. I even got the principal involved. We split up to find her during lunch, but she is hiding. What are you doing?"

[Mustang] "With those pictures? Take a guess. It involves my wet pussy."

Mustang felt the thighs on her head tighten as she ate her Mistress's pussy. She didn't know what was happening between Mistress and Kimiko, but she was enjoying herself. As the pussy shook with another climax, Mustang kept working her mouth and tongue with dedicated diligence.

[Kimiko] "Let's see it."

Mustang was shoved away violently.

"Get in the chair and fuck yourself for a picture," Mistress demanded.

Mustang obeyed, putting on her shirt only partially, so it looked like she had lifted it to reveal her breasts and the rings on her nipples. She angled the device so it only captured what she wanted. The hoof boots and horse blinders were kept out of frame. Mistress let her shift the blinders long enough to take the picture before depriving her of sight again and putting her back to work between her legs.

[Mustang] "Hope you enjoy. Shame you can't have the pleasure until after school."

[Kimiko] "I will need a hell of a release."

[Mustang] "Do I need to bring a friend to help out?"

[Kimiko] "That would be amazing! If they are good enough to get you off, I want to see for myself. Man or woman?"

[Mustang] "Woman. Controlling dominant type. I think you would enjoy."

[Kimiko] "Fuck yes! Set it up. She can tie us together and fuck us both!"

Mistress came hard and took a moment before she could respond.

[Mustang] "I just came. I'd love for you to get involved with her. She can do to you what she's done to me."

[Kimiko] "I can't wait. See you after school."

[Mustang] "You better believe you will."

****

Wendy grinned before breaking into maniacal laughter. Her plans were coming together. Now she simply had to rally a gaggle of students to help and rely on others joining in because, since high schoolers would get involved with her plans, she needed some redundancy. The trick was to get her team in one place.

****

Lyta figured the cafeteria would be an excellent place to find Wendy, but she, like the rest of her team, had to remind themselves that the person they were looking for didn't look like she usually did. Even with most others in costume, Lyta didn't think Wendy would stand out very well.

She ducked her head into the kitchen just in case Wendy had decided to hide there under the guise of volunteer work but didn't see anyone who wasn't typically supposed to be there. The staff dressing up didn't make it easier, but she doubted Wendy would change her costume to blend in with a bunch of middle-aged women dressed in an oddly Christmas-themed set of costumes. Her 'murdered student' costume got a few looks, but she just waved and turned around to find someone she did recognize.

"Late delivery today?" Lyta asked her occasional fling.

"New guy and an old truck. It broke down and--" he noticed who had spoken when he turned around and was instantly transfixed.

Lyta noticed the other guy hauling in another box and stopping in his tracks. She gave him an interested glance.

"Well damn, you said you fucked a redhead here. That her?" the new guy asked, checking her out.

Her fling stood there staring and not responding.

"Do the two of you need some relief before you can get back to work?" Lyta could see them both bulging in their pants.

It was too busy in the kitchen, so he beckoned Lyta outside and pushed the new guy through the door first. The truck blocked any view from the street or cameras. Unsure of what would happen, the new guy just watched as Lyta was pushed up against the truck and kissed.

Lyta opened her mouth and tasted his tongue with hers while hands went right up her shirt to reveal the bra covering her breasts. She held his head as he kissed and licked along her cleavage and slowly lowered to kiss her belly before moving to her thighs under her skirt. Not wanting to leave the other guy out, she kissed the new guy after getting him closer and let him lift her bra so he could taste her nipples. It felt amazing to have her breasts and thighs get attention simultaneously.

The new guy felt the hand slide into his pants and work around his cock, stroking it. He wasn't thinking about anything other than what was happening on his first day. The woman was enjoying what they were doing to her, and he wasn't going to be the one to say stop. She kept working his shaft as his coworker came back up and spread her legs. He could see her lifted, and her grip tightened as she got penetrated.

Lyta felt the cock sliding into her, each thrust pushing her against the truck, pinning her. She held onto the truck with one hand but kept her other on the shaft she wanted inside her as well. Pushing off the truck, she got the man inside her to support her as she wrapped her legs around and leaned back to grab onto the new guy. With his arms holding her, she pushed the two men farther apart so she was horizontal. Taking the cock from her hand into her mouth and down her throat. With her arms and legs holding onto the men, their arms holding her hips or ribs, they rammed deep inside her.

The new guy was worried about her breathing when he fucked the woman's throat but paid attention to the pinches on his ass that signalled the need to pull out. He loved seeing the bulge of his cock move through her throat and the bouncing of her tits when she needed a breather. It only stopped when she signalled the need to be pulled up, having spent too much time with her head low and the blood rushing into it. He was happy getting his cock stroked as she hung with one arm off his coworker's neck, but as he felt the tug, he moved with it. As she pulled closer to press her breasts against his chest, he realized what he was being asked to do.

Lyta felt the cock sliding into her pussy and then the cock sliding against it as it pushed into her ass. With only a bit of flesh between the two cocks fucking her, she held both men as best as she could. Until the one in front of her pulled out of her pussy, too, mainly hanging on the cock in her ass, leaned forward and sucked his cock. Her feet couldn't touch the ground, so she held on as best she could with her legs and arms like before, only with her head up. The new guy was the first to unload inside her, pumping his cum into her ass despite the man in her mouth having made the switch to finish there. She tasted the cum as it streamed out and into her mouth.

Lyta swallowed. "You haven't seen my friend Wendy by any chance, have you?"

****

Wendy sent some of her new friends to report her location to the team, acting as if they were being helpful and getting in on the game. She put her plan into action when she was told her whole team was coming down the hall looking for her. Gathering her supplies and helpers, she left the chapel and set off down the hall. It didn't take them long to run into her team.