All Moxie No Mercy 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Julie spotted Wendy, she spotted the rabble surrounding her carrying tinfoil pitchforks and torch holograms on their devices. Everyone was in their costume, of course, but at the core were the only people in school uniform holding giant scarlet letters.

"Foul temptresses and harlots!" Wendy bellowed in the hall. "You stand accused of seduction and indecency!"

The girls froze in shock.

"We, the pure and noble people of Talisman High School, do condemn your wicked ways!" Wendy carried on as her team was slowly surrounded by shouting students. "We sentence you to a public shaming!"

"A what?" Devona asked but was promptly ignored.

Wendy went up to hang a large scarlet 'A' around Julie's neck. "I label you an adulterer!"

Julie couldn't bring herself to argue. At least three married men in her apartment complex had taken her since she moved in. It wasn't her fault. They chose to fuck her, so she wasn't sure she deserved to be called out for it, but she figured it was a moot point. She let Wendy put the string that the letter hung from around her neck.

"I name thee a Harlot!" Wendy hung the letter 'H' on Trissta.

Trissta looked at the shouting mob and then back at Julie to see what she should do but did nothing to stop Wendy, who was technically correct.

Wendy went to hang the letter 'T' onto her and shouted, "You shall henceforth be known as a Trollop!"

Kimiko wondered what that meant and would need to look it up later.

Devona saw the letter 'D' coming and wondered why she always got the alliteration.

"I declare you to be a Deviant!" Wendy announced to the assembled mob.

Lyta wondered just what she might be called but then saw the 'W' and took a guess.

"Begone foul Wench!" Wendy hung the letter and smirked as she noticed Lyta was surprised she hadn't picked a different word.

The crowd started calling the girls by their labels until the bell rang, and they all had to return to class. Wendy led the procession as the rest of their classmates escorted the team. When they got into their seats, Mr. Freeman stared at them from the front of the room.

"Well, I'm glad lynch mobs have found themselves a productive use for once. They got the students to their desks, making letter grading easier for some students. Hmmm... I'm positive I've never assigned someone a 'W' before."

"Julie," Lyta hissed. "Let's trade letters."

****

When the girls left class at the final bell, they still wore their letters and agreed to keep them on until they got home. Wendy suggested they attend a Halloween party at the park, which the city liked to throw yearly. They all agreed and split off to find their lockers.

"I can't wait that long," Steph said to Wendy as she snuck up behind her. "You think you can dye your hair and act all innocent without me noticing? I'm going to fuck the slut back into you."

Wendy shuddered at the hand reaching down the back of her kilt to grab her underwear and pull them tight. She allowed herself to be directed into a blind spot in a dead-end hallway. Only once she was pushed against the wall and could look around did she see Steph wearing a police uniform.

"Lift," Steph commanded with a snap of her fingers.

Wendy lifted her kilt, bunching it around her hips, and pulled down her underwear. She felt hot breath on her sex as it was already dripping from having spent all day staring at her teammates. The moment lips touched her, a climax rocked her body.

"Fucking whore!" Steph gleefully declaired before continuing to enjoy the taste of Wendy's orgasm.

"Please don't. I'm a virgin." Wendy moaned, knowing exactly where it would lead.

"Fuck!" Steph blurted out, getting up and pulling her cock out of the tight pants she was wearing.

Wendy was shoved to her knees and opened wide to feel the hard dick shoved into her mouth. Hands held her head as she felt herself being skull-fucked like a toy.

"Taste my dick, bitch," Steph muttered as she felt her cock sliding through the teeth and down into the throat as the tongue tried to move out of its way.

Wendy fingered herself, making sure to let the sound of slick motions be heard. Again, she manipulated Steph into changing positions. She was pulled up and pushed against the wall. As her leg was lifted to give Steph access, she lifted her top to show off her breasts for the first time without piercings. There was no preamble before getting penetrated. She felt Steph stuff her dick inside and pin her to the wall with the force of it.

"Fresh pussy feels so good. If I had one of my own, I wouldn't know what it feels like to fuck it with hard cock. You belong mounted on my shaft." Steph gripped Wendy by the breasts and kissed her deeply before she got a response.

"Are you going to cum inside me?" Wendy asked, almost pleading when she could finally use her mouth freely.

"Damn right I am! No better way for a cock to claim a pussy than to seed it." Steph pulled the other leg off the ground, so both were in her arms.

Wendy felt her total weight being dropped on each thrust into her, with only the wall to help support her. She wanted to say something else but felt her body shake in sudden orgasm, followed by Steph grunting as her balls emptied into her. Even once it was all done, the cock stayed inside her as she was kept against the wall.

"I'm going to have another load for you to take later. So be ready for it," Steph warned her as she finally let Wendy go.

Wendy slid to the ground and looked up to see Steph taking a picture as she sat against the wall, exposed, with Steph's cum leaking out of her.

****

The park was crowded when they arrived. Even in the dark of night, lights and noise were everywhere. The girls gathered together, and Julie was a bit disappointed that the hidden area was surrounded by everything that wanted a handy power supply.

"Whelp, I'm all out of ideas," Julie mumbled.

Wendy rolled her eyes. "Food and fun don't always need to mean cum and carnal. Glad to see you kept your costume intact."

"You worked so hard on the letters; a stunt like that deserves respect." Julie laughed as she examined the letter still around her neck.

"Anyone seen Kimiko?" Lyta asked, having walked through the park looking for her.

"Probably with Mustang. That would be my bet, given the pictures I helped her take," Devona posited her thoughts. "She not send a message?"

"No, and she hasn't replied to mine." Lyta sighed with mild annoyance. "With so many people around here, she might be the only one of us getting laid. What are we going to do?"

"Well, the problem with our costumes is that we aren't anything specific, so we can't win the costume contest." Devona pointed out a stage where people who had a more substantial guiding influence than 'goth slut' for their costumes were on stage.

"I dunno, that depends on what the judges think and if they know a place to get some privacy." Julie slid her hand over Wendy's bum for a quick squeeze.

"Didn't you all already get laid today?" Trissta asked her teammates with a touch of confusion.

"Yeah, but that was hours ago," Lyta responded with a laugh.

Trissta gave her head a shake. "Wendy, I don't think you made their letters big enough."

"I had thirty minutes with the school's arts and crafts supplies. If I were to make everything to an appropriate scale, I'd have needed the solar system's industrial capacity for a year and a half." Wendy tried to sound upset over having to settle for less than what she wanted.

The girls laughed, but nobody disputed the point.

****

Mustang didn't get to use her bedroom much since she moved in with her Mistress, spending most of her nights in her pen. The explanation she had given to Kimiko was that she moved in with her new roommate after things ended with her husband. Mistress had been clear that they did not reveal the full extent of their relationship just yet. Mustang liked Kimiko but knew better than to get attached.

Above the ground level was always kept like an average house. Guests and neighbours had no idea of what went on in the basement. Downstairs was where they spent most of their time. Pens and an entire sex dungeon, all for Mistress to use with them. The plan was to get Kimiko down there eventually. With the Bull in the middle pen, she would be separated from her, but both would be available to the Bull during the night. From there, they could watch their Mistress work with whomever she wanted to play with.

Their newest addition was currently cleaning up the house. The woman had been genetically altered with some expensive gene mods. The deal was that if Mistress paid for the biosculpting, she would serve her blindly until Mistress was satisfied. The green, almost amphibian skin, except for the yellow belly that covered her like an underbust corset, wasn't even the most expensive modification. Her massive breasts were cheaper still than the bioluminescence of her most sensitive flesh. Nipples, the inside of her mouth, and pussy all glowed a vibrant blue. The exceptionally long tongue glowed orangish-yellow over its entire textured length. The tendrils that hung from her head like hair all had a faint green glow that got brighter if she was forced to breathe through them.

Mustang knew the woman hadn't expected the extent of her service when she agreed to it. She always seemed overwhelmed but not resentful. The deal had been made long before Kimiko had been noticed. The modifications had taken a long time to complete. She hadn't needed a pen since she was sleeping in the kennel at the foot of Mistress's bed or in the bathtub while the novelty lasted. Of course, the kennel had been moved, and the bedroom looked normal for once, save for a few items to be used once Kimiko arrived. Due to the genetic basis of her modifications, the woman named Frog was ordered downstairs to drain the Bull's balls while they were busy and left Mustang alone with her Mistress.

"Is my mindless Pony cunt going to have issues acting like she has a right to be an equal?" Mistress asked as they saw Kimiko arrive in a car.

"No, Mistress. Difficulties, but no issues. This mindless Pony cunt knows her place," Mustang replied, getting wet as she said the words.

As she opened the door, Mustang had to catch Kimiko, who leapt onto her for a hard kiss that lasted until she could stumble back inside and close the door.

"Sorry, just super excited!" Kimiko removed her glasses after letting go of Mustang and noticed the woman standing a metre or so back. "Oh, hello! I'm Kimiko!"

"Well, now, it seems like someone has understated just how amazing you look," Mistress replied.

Kimiko giggled at catching her off guard. "What's your name?"

Mustang panicked momentarily, having not been given a name to call her Mistress, but calmed down quickly. "Actually, I thought it might be more exciting to simply call her Mistress. She does love the theatrical aspects of playing the role."

"I can call her that." Kimiko smiled and turned to face the woman. "Hello, Mistress."

Mistress almost climaxed at that alone. The anticipation was killing her.

"We will have to find you a name of your own. I like to call Miss Mustang here my little sexy Pony." Mistress approached Kimiko, pushing her jacket apart to reveal the yellow bra cupping her breasts.

"I'm still trying to find a name for my laser brawl team outfit. So any help would be appreciated." Kimiko puffed out her chest as she was inspected.

"Busy girl, I hope you won't be too busy for this only to be a one-time thing." Mistress got close enough to touch both girls on the cheeks and have her breasts mere inches from their faces.

Kimiko admired the massive breasts before her and smirked at the elegant blouse hiding a corset underneath. "If I'm fucking Mustang on the regular, no reason not to do it here where we can all enjoy each other's company."

"Your place not an option?" Mistress already knew the answer.

"Not even slightly. Sneak in fun with my best friend? Sure. But getting down and dirty with whoever else? Not with my family's crowded apartment!" Kimiko kissed the hand as it passed over her cheek.

"Fair enough. How about you come to my bedroom and see what 'down and dirty' means to me." Mistress held up a leash attached to a pair of collars. "Once you are properly dressed and undressed."

Kimiko started to strip right at the front door as Mustang did the same. Once she was done, she put the collar around her neck, and Mustang followed suit again.

With both girls in tow on the leash, Mistress pulled them along to the bedroom.

As much as she wanted to bring her down to the dungeon and break her like she had Mustang and the Bull, she knew someone with family and friends would be a different animal altogether. The fact she also did sex work and had ample experience meant she couldn't likely overwhelm her that way. Instead, she would have to make her fall in love before breaking her too slowly for Kimiko to notice. Mustang had been in a loving marriage with a man who gave her everything she had wanted but not the experience to know when she was being manipulated. Enticing her had been easy; a cup of tea at home with a few drinks, and she was down in her dungeon begging for it to stop, to continue, or simply begging without a request simply because she didn't know what was going on. The videos she recorded were sent to Mustang, who still had her legal name at the time, with orders to return for more. She didn't have to threaten to send them to her husband, Mustang came over, and she soon became the Pony she was.

The divorce was hard for the husband, who only gave up after Mustang showed him the videos herself of her time breeding with the Bull. Now she had delivered up a new girl to her Mistress.

Kimiko was excited to enter the bedroom with her girlfriend on a leash. They watched their Mistress strip out of the professional blouse and skirt, revealing the leather corset and skirt hidden underneath.

"Ever been recorded before?" Mistress asked as she set up a camera.

"Yeah, I have a whole bunch saved on my device. My favourite is when I got eaten out by Lyta inside a camping tent in the summer. Right before school started, we called it a sex-tent. Would you mind if I shared this with my friends?" Kimiko asked, excitedly hoping to show off her fun.

Mistress had planned on agreeing to everything Kimiko wanted to help put her at ease, but her reaction was unexpected. "As long as you share what you have with me. I think we can let them see at least this once."

"Deal!" Kimiko bounced with excitement.

None of the reactions she was getting were what the Mistress expected. She had already agreed to let her share the video though she suspected it wouldn't be shared widely, only with her team at most. It still irked her how much confidence the girl had, even while naked on a leash.

"Now that that is settled and that you have, by way of putting on the collar, given your consent, I am going to make proper use of you both." Her stern voice of control reasserted herself.

"Yessss." Kimiko hissed with excitement, looking at Mustang with an excited smile.

"Mustang, be a good girl and get your head up my skirt." Mistress was never so gentle with her orders but had to make the allowance for the illusion.

Mustang hopped over with a short trot, got to her knees, put her head under the skirt, and started licking at her Mistress. It was the first time she had been intimate with anyone else while in the presence of Kimiko, and she wondered how it would go. She assumed that was the point and her Mistress was testing Kimiko.

"Looks like someone has had a lot of practice." Kimiko admired the sight of Mustang on her knees. "Not surprised with how good you are at it."

"You don't mind seeing your girl used like this?" Mistress pulled on the leash to bring Kimiko closer.

"Only if it stops too soon," Kimiko replied, pushing her hand on Mustang's head to press her deeper into the pussy she was eating.

Mistress felt entirely off her game without nearly as much control as she would have liked. "She's eaten my pussy more than yours, I'd wager."

"Then I will have to come over often to compete with her." In a smooth motion, Kimiko darted her head forward to lick along the exposed cleavage of Mistress's breast. "Unless you want my mouth somewhere else while she is busy."

Mistress wanted to rage and punish her for audacity, but the sudden climax at the licking of her skin would have undermined the aggressive play even if it had been wise. "I'm going to fuck you into submission."

"I'm waiting," Kimiko teased with her retort.

"Mustang, up and on all fours on the bed," Mistress commanded, and while Mustang obeyed, she grabbed Kimiko to bend her over Mustang's arched back.

Mistress got behind Kimiko and started to eat her out, finally tasting the pussy she had been plotting to take for far longer than she had had to wait for any other woman. The girl's moans were better than any she had heard as an observer. Sticking her fingers inside, she almost brought the girl to climax before letting her relax.

"Ever see one of these?" Mistress held out a dildo that resembled a horse cock, but it was made of a unique material rather than silicone.

"One of those types that reshape as you thrust? So the fluid is pushed through it and thrusts into you as you into me?" Kimiko watched as the strap-on was fitted.

"Yes," Mistress answered with mild annoyance.

Mustang moaned as her Mistress thrust into her, Kimiko laying over her at a perpendicular angle, watching. She could tell when she was on the receiving end of an annoyed fuck. The massive toy pushed deep and made her cry out. The assault on her pussy didn't abate with her screams. Her face felt the kind stroke of Kimiko, who smiled at her warmly.

Kimiko watched the massive toy pull out of her girlfriend and knew it was her turn. It pushed into her with a force that almost knocked Mustang over. Her hair was being pulled on to pull her head back, which kept it from being driven into the blankets. Almost ready to cum, she felt it vacate her body and let her collapse onto Mustang.

"Now, you may eat my pussy." Mistress stood at the head of the bed after taking her strap-on off and gestured for both girls to kneel at her feet.

Mustang put her hand on the back of Kimiko's head as she licked and slurped from her Mistress. She, in turn, felt a hand between her legs push inside her pussy. She wasn't used to anyone showing initiative while with her Mistress. Nothing seemed to go according to plan, yet her Mistress seemed to be getting exactly what she wanted.

It was impossible to hold back another climax. Mistress let herself enjoy the new girl's chaos, knowing that she would settle her into another obedient plaything who would forsake her family and friends to obey her in the end. She still had one more test to play before letting the girl think it was over.

"Mustang, crop!" Mistress commanded, watching her pony fetch the riding crop.

Mustang gave her the crop before kneeling on the bed while Mistress leaned against the headboard. This had been planned, and she knew what would happen.

"If you want to cum, I want you to show you can follow orders." Mistress handed the crop to Kimiko. "I want you to make Mustang cry."

Kimiko took the crop and looked at Mustang, who was on her knees and with her hands on her head to completely expose her breasts and pussy. Without preamble, she quickly struck out and hit her girlfriend on the nipple with the crop's tip. The scream she got in return made her giggle.

"If I had known you were into pain play, I'd have brought my crop on our last date." Kimiko bit her lip.

Mistress was aghast as Kimiko laid into Mustang with strikes on her breasts and pussy. Never viciously brutal and certainly nothing Mustang wasn't accustomed to from her, but Mistress again felt thwarted. Mustang was crying after less than a minute. It usually took her several.