All Moxie No Mercy 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mustang felt the tears come on too quickly and thought she would get punished for giving it up too soon, but she had to remind herself it was Kimiko with the crop this time. Instead, she was kissed deeply by the girl holding the crop as their breasts crushed against each other. She could only utter her conditioned response when her mouth was free.

"Thank you, M-" Mustang almost addressed Kimiko as Mistress and felt horrified as she turned the 'm' into a moan.

"Most welcome, my girl." Kimiko moved her mouth down between the wide-open kneeling legs to start eating out Mustang and soothe the pain there.

Mistress wasn't sure but could have sworn Mustang almost used her title out of habit. The young Japanese woman wiggled her bum before Mistress as she ate out the pony-girl, inviting her to finish the job. She obliged and ate out the pussy she wanted so badly. The first orgasm came almost immediately, but nothing stopped as the juices flowed, and Mistress kept eating until she heard Mustang climax and tasted a second dose of cum from her new girl.

Kimiko got up to kiss Mustang before turning around to lean against her. She brought her arms down to hold her by the belly in a hug and then leaned forward to kiss Mistress. Her hands went to her breasts and pulled them from the corset to tease the nipples. She pushed Mistress onto her back, and the two girls slid to either side to suck on the free tit, and each had a hand between her legs.

"If you want to meet more pussy that tastes good, I promised my friends I would meet them at the fair. I don't think they would mind." Kimiko drooled onto the breast.

****

"There she is!" Lyta shouted, spotting Kimiko.

"Oh, looks like I was right. I knew Mustang was why she was late," Devona stated smugly.

"Hey everyone, this is Mustang and her roommate," Kimiko introduced. "We just call her Mistress for... um... reasons."

Mistress tried not to balk at being introduced as 'roommate' first. "Life is more interesting when people are expected to do as you tell them."

"That her riding crop or yours?" Lyta asked.

"Hers. I didn't think to use mine as part of my costume. I doubt the school would have let me anyway." Kimiko laughed.

"She is wicked with hers," Lyta assured, implying she knew from experience.

"I am willing to bet that since they are this late and that Mustang is walking a bit funny, they already know that," Julie chimed in.

"I don't know!" Lyta exclaimed. "She's the Mistress. She might not have let the demon have a crop. Put her on the receiving end of it for a change. Let her hide the marks for once."

Kimiko stuck out her tongue. "That's for next time. I hope."

The girls laughed. Mustang tried to laugh with them to keep playing her role. Mistress forced a smile over her rage.