All My Children? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after I had made my announcement to Dan he had to leave town for a two-day business trip to Atlanta. I helped him pack and sent him off as he kissed me and rubbed my stomach with his big innocent grin.

That night I had just finished talking with Dan. He had called to say he had arrived safely and missed my "surprise package" and me as he put it.

I told him I missed him too and we wished each other a good night's sleep and lots of love and hung up.

The phone rang almost immediately and I thought it was Dan calling again to tell me something he forgot.

I answered, "Hey baby."

I heard Brian's voice reply, "Hey to you to Baby."

I was surprised. "Brian, what do you want?"

He was blunt, "Kim, I need one more night with you. After what we have done together, and what we have done to each other accomplishing it, I just can't stop cold turkey like we have. Can we celebrate together just once more?"

"Brian. I can't. I'd love to but I can't. Having you get me pregnant is one thing, but fucking you after I knew I was pregnant is something else. It, it feels like cheating."

"It's not, Kim. I'm the baby's father, damn it. I'm not an unfeeling bastard. I'm a man with feelings. I need to end this on terms that I can live with. And just stopping cold turkey left me hanging with emotions I don't know how to deal with. I helped you. Now, can you help me?"

I thought for a moment. I, too, had some unresolved emotions involving Brian that needed to be dealt with. As the baby's father, he did have some emotions that Betty and I had caused. He would never have felt this bad if it hadn't been for us.

I finally replied, "Okay Brian. Where can we meet? When?"

Brian said, "I'll be at your house at 1 PM tomorrow. Betty is getting an afternoon and sleepover at the Canyon Ranch Spa. I bought it for her yesterday when I heard Dan was going to be away on a business trip."

I felt a tingle go through my body. Brian was sending Betty away for the afternoon and night so he could be with me. I thought,we're going to fuck again. Oh shit. I've got to stop it. Tomorrow is it. No more. Tomorrow we celebrate our baby for the last time.

And so we did and so it was. I did things with Brian that day that I was totally embarrassed about. He made me do things that made me so hot I was ready to be fucked by anybody that happened to be around. Lucky for Brian he was the only one around. We did our screwing in Dan's and my bed. Actually we fucked all over the bedroom. We also did it in the kitchen, family room, living room, and over the dining room table.

This was the time when we started talking dirty to each other. Brian started it with comments like, "Kim, I love that hot pussy of yours. Tell me its all mine." He was plowing me with abandon as I replied with things like, "Yeh baby. This pussy belongs to you now. I'll always think of you when Dan is doing me." And it got raunchier from that point on.

I didn't mean a word of it. I'm sure he didn't either. But it made us both extremely hot. We could never say things like that to our loved ones. They would think we were perverts. But to each other we could say anything and do anything of a sexual nature. And we did. Over and over, again and again. Well into the early evening. He finally had to leave to get home to feed the kids.

By the time Brian had his fill of me, we had passed a hidden line of some kind. We both knew we would not do this again. But we both knew we had loved doing it to each other. Saying those wicked things and doing sexual acts we never could ask our spouses to do would forever be our secret.

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Megan. She did look like both Dan and myself. Of course she really had Brian's features, but they were close enough to pass for Dan's.

Brian would watch her from afar and feel pride at the wonderful daughter he could never admit having. He sometimes wished he could shove this knowledge down Dan's throat when Dan boasted about something Megan had done. But he would look at Betty and me and just laugh at the story Dan was telling.

I worried for a while but as time went by, things smoothed into a normal routine and all was well.

It was a while later that I decided Megan needed a brother or sister, I hesitantly approached Betty about it. She said she needed to think about it for a while. Then she called me to come over for some coffee. Once we were seated she said, "Okay Kim. This is the last time. I felt very uncomfortable with Brian's relationship with me for a few months after you got pregnant last time. I was afraid you two had real feelings for each other. But I appeared to be wrong. I guess Brian just had a hard time dealing with all of it. It's okay with me if it is with him. He gets home early tonight so we can find out then. Just wait with me and we can talk sister stuff until then."

Brian showed up about forty-five minutes before Dan was due home. When he walked in, I just stood up and announced, "Brian, I want another baby. Can you? Will you father another child for me?"

Brian looked floored. He stammered, "W-What? Again? Jesus, I don't know. I-I had a real hard time getting over last time. Seeing my daughter living so close and not be able to hold her or be the Dad that I know I am has been tough. I - I don't know if I can go through it again. Let me sleep in it. Let me have some time to think this over. Please?"

Betty and I could say nothing except that he should do what he thought right.

Two days went by. Dan had just left for work when there was knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Betty and Brian. I let them in and after settling in the living room I awaited one of them to say something. I couldn't help but notice that Betty was sitting in the exact spot on the couch where Brian had ass fucked me all of those years ago when we had met for the last time.

Brian cleared his throat and said, "Okay Kim. I'll make a baby for you one last time. This is it. No more after this."

Betty nodded without looking overly happy about it. She said, "Kim, this is Brian's decision. I'm not real happy about this second child, but it was my idea originally and I guess one more time will not cause any more damage than last time. At least I hope not."

With that we fell to arranging the liaison dates. My most fertile period was in one week. Brian agreed to start then. We would meet at our house during the day while Dan was at work. Betty felt more comfortable this time with us doing it at my house instead of hers.

True to form, Brian arrived right on time and we fell into bed. Immediately we took up where we had ended it. We talked trash to each other, we did things that we would never do with our spouses. I was sore in places I didn't know I had when Brian left my house over the next three days. But he left gallons of virile baby making juice in my willing womb.

I was still so hot from that session with Brian that when Dan got home, I literally attacked him and we had the hottest sex we ever had for most of the night. It was so much better than with Brian. Not only was it hot it was with love. Nothing could surpass that night.

I checked the test strips one week after our last session. Sure enough, I was pregnant again. It had only taken three times to ensure my belly would swell with new life again.

Over the next month I planned out some things. First Brian and I would get together a few more times. Just so we could both ease out of the intense sexual relationship we had developed. Brian set up a friend at a radio station to announce to Betty she had won three-night stay at Canyon Ranch Spa. Actually Brian had bought the three night package for Betty so we could get her out of the picture while we weaned ourselves from each others sexual grasp.

We met all three days while Betty was away. On the first day, we talked our normal trash to each other.

"My god, you get my hot, Babe," Brian partially moaned.


"Me too, big boy. We certainly know how to turn each other on!" I panted. We both laughed between inhalations of our breath.


"It's a real shame that Dan's equipment is so defective. He could be enjoying this hot box of yours!" Brian laughed.


"No way, my baby making hunk, this hot box is now all yours. And always will be!" I groaned. "Just do some more of that to me please. Yes, right there. Oh, Yes!"


Seconds later, I had a very intense organism and gasped loudly.


"My God, Brian, you sure know how to eat pussy!" I laughed.

We screwed in several places that first afternoon. And our raunchy conversations continued.

"Kim, baby, get down there and do that super blow job that only you do. I've always loved getting sucked off by you," Brian moaned.


I dropped down and took his prick into my mouth. I sucked on it for few minutes and then I said, "I just love nibbling on these wonderful baby making balls of yours. Are you ready to cum now?"


"Yeh, just a few more strokes with that loving mouth of yours and you can have all of the baby juice you want."


Seconds later Brian exploded in my mouth.


I tried to talk with my mouth full. "I've always loved the taste of your cum. It is so much sweeter than Dan's. It must be all of those wonderful little baby makers swimming around in it."

This bullshit continued as we tried to make each other hotter and hotter. Each time we came down from an erotic high we knew it was one less time before we parted ways again.

Brian asked me, "When are you going to tell Dan that you are pregnant again? I'm glad we have been able to get together a couple of times since you found out. It has been nice to be with you and know we have made a baby."


I sighed, "Probably on Tuesday, that will give us one more chance to be together."

The next morning, I decided on how to surprise Dan with my news. I'd tell him when he got home tonight. Then tomorrow with Brian would end it. From then on it would just be Dan and our babies. Yes, that would be the way it would be.

That night I bounced in at 5 PM with Megan in tow and said "Megan, honey, go to your room and put your stuff away, I have to talk to daddy for a minute."

Megan gave each of us a hug and ran upstairs. I said to Dan, "Dan, I have some wonderful news. We are going to be parents again!"

Dan jumped up and pushed me away with all of his strength. I hit the wall hard and slid down to the floor. I stared at Dan and wailed, "Dan, what is wrong? Why did you do that? Aren't you happy about our new baby?"

Dan started laughing hysterically. "Our new baby? OUR new baby? Who the hell are you trying to kid, you whoring bitch? I know that bastard you're carrying is Brian's! And I know Megan is not mine either. Did you think you could whore your way through life and leave me paying the bills for the bastard kids? Did you think I was so stupid that I would never find out?"

I had my head in my hands rocking back and forth. "Dan, please let me explain, it's not what you-"

Shut the fuck up, you bitch! I've had enough of your lying. You've been lying to me for at least four years now. No more!"

I tried to rise and slipped back down. "How did you find out? We were so careful. I never wanted to hurt you or-"


"What part of shut the fuck up didn't you understand? You're nothing more than a whoring slut. If it wasn't for the fact your kids are all bastards I'd take them away from you as an unfit mother." I recoiled in shock.


"It wasn't supposed to be this way. Brian said-"


"Don't say his name again. Ever! Not in my presence. I want to know one thing. How many times have you two fucked? Hundreds probably, eh?"

I shook my head and tried to respond between sobs. "We only did it maybe ten times."


"I didn't ask for an estimate did I? HOW MANY TIMES?" Dan screamed.

"OK, a dozen times in the last four and half years. Does that make you happy to know?"

Dan jumped up and looked around and grabbed his baseball bat. He headed out the door. I yelled at him, "Dan, please, wait. I can explain all of this. It's not what you think. Brian and I are not lovers. Please wait!"

But it was too late, Dan stood in the driveway waiting for Brian to arrive. I yelled again, "Dan, don't hurt him! He's nothing. He means nothing! He was just a means to an end. Don't hurt him!"

Dan turned and looked at me as if I was some crazy person. I ran back in the house and dialed Betty's number. She answered. "Hello?"

"Betty, Dan knows! He's going to hurt Brian! Call Brian and tell him not to come home, yet. Maybe we can calm Dan down."

Betty was taken back. "Dan knows? How? It's been over for weeks. How did he find out?"

I couldn't tell my sister that her husband and I were still meeting to taper off each other. I just yelled, "No time now. Dan will kill him if he shows up!"

With that I hung hoping she could contact Brian before it was too late. But just then I heard Brian's car come in the driveway. Too late! Oh god, too late.

I ran to the door just in time to see Dan lay into Brian. I heard Brian's arm snap as the bat hit it. I heard the sickening thud and crack of Brian's jaw breaking under the attack of Dan's bat.

I saw Betty run out and try to stop Dan. I saw Dan poke the end of the bat into Betty's solar plexus and Betty go down gasping for air. Contrary to other reports, Dan never hit Betty with the bat.

I stood frozen as Dan began pounding Brian's groin with the bat. Betty had made her way up to a sitting position, I ran out yelling for Dan to stop. "Dan, oh please stop. Don't hurt him anymore. Please, we all need to explain this mess to you. Can you please get a grip on yourself?"

Dan looked at me in some sort of crazed face and yelled back at me, "Get a grip? You lying bitch! You get pregnant by this bastard not once but twice and try to pass the kids off as ours? And you want me to get a grip? Screw you. You probably have been screwed by half of the men in county anyway. I'm sure you and your sister have both enjoyed sharing him."

At this point I knew all was lost. He was completely out of control. I thought he would kill Brian and all I could do was break into tears.

Dan looked at me and yelled, "So you feel sorry for this shit head, you whore? Let me show you what happens to cheating friends." With that he hammered Brian's crotch two more times. Brian's crotch was now crimson and a pool of blood surrounded his hips on the ground. The seat of Brian's pants indicated that he had shit himself and pissed at least a quart.


Dan looked from me to Betty. "I hope you two got your fill of your joint lover, because he will never ever again service either one of you. He looks pretty sexy right now doesn't he? All covered in blood and his own piss and shit and vomit.


"He'll never screw anybody else with that equipment." He said as he threw down the bat in front of me. "I heard you say how much you liked his baby maker balls, so take the bat. There are some pieces of what is left of those balls on the bat. You can treasure it forever."


With that he walked slowly back to the house. He heard me say how much I licked Brian's balls? Where had he heard that? I couldn't take any time to try to work that out. A neighbor must have seen what was happening and called the cops. I heard sirens approaching.

The cops pulled up in a matter of seconds and jumped out demanding to know what was going on. They saw Brian on the ground and called for the EMT. Betty was next to Brian trying to comfort him oblivious to all around her. The cops asked me what had happened. I was in shock and couldn't speak. All I could do was moan and rock back and forth as I saw my marriage disappear.

The police finally pieced together the story and, with weapons drawn, went to our house to subdue my crazed husband. I sobbed as I watched them haul Dan off. He never looked right or left. He simply stared straight ahead and ignored the still gristly scene with Brian's blood and testicles spattered all over the driveway.

I was totally lost at this point. My Dan hated me for what I had done. He had done serious bodily injury to Brian. Betty was hysterical at what had happened.

I made arrangements for my parents to watch Megan for the next couple of days. I simply told them that Dan had seemed to have a nervous breakdown and he had hurt my brother-in-law. It was easier to lie to them then to tell them the truth. The truth that their daughter was putting out to their son-in-law and had been caught.

I slept at Betty's that night as we tried to comfort each other in our miseries. I had managed to contact Dan's attorney and find out that he would be kept overnight in county jail and arraigned in the morning.

First thing in the morning, Betty and I went to the hospital and were allowed to see Brian. His face was a mess and tubes hung everywhere. The doctor told Betty that he might never be able to have sex again because of his severe groin injuries. We cried together. She cried for the devastating injuries to her husband, and I for being the cause of those injuries.

We left the hospital when Brian fell into a drug induced sleep and headed for the courthouse. We found the right courtroom and waited for Dan's arraignment. He was finally led in to court. He looked awful! He glanced up and saw me and made no sign of recognition.

His lawyer pled him not guilty and the judge set his bail at $150,000. Where would I get that much money? I needed Dan out of jail so I could attempt to smooth over the problems.

Betty leaned over and whispered to me, "We can put our business up as collateral for the bail. I'm as much to blame for this mess as you are. Dan can't rot in jail for something we planned and kept secret from him."

I nodded my head and looked up to see Dan being taken back through the door that led to the county lockup. I sobbed and ran from the courtroom with Betty right behind me. I think he saw me run out, but I'm not sure.

It took us three days to put the bail deal together. Betty had to convince Brian that it was in all of our best interest to get Dan out of jail. He finally relented and agreed to the terms we were going to propose to Dan's attorney. Dan had to give Betty and me a chance to defend what had happened and why. He had to be made to see I only screwed Brian to have children.

I contacted Dan's attorney as soon as we had the bail lined up and went to see him that same day. I told him that we would provide the bail and if Dan would be willing to meet with us at Brian's hospital room. He called me the next morning and said that Dan had agreed and we would be at the hospital at 5 PM. Betty immediately posted the bail.

I dressed in an outfit that I knew Dan liked and got to Brian's room about ten minutes before Dan was due there. I was a nervous wreck. I had to convince Dan that there was nothing between Brian and me.

Dan opened the door at exactly five o'clock. He looked from one to the other of us without actually acknowledging any of us. A smile seemed to pull at the corner of his mouth as he inspected Brian's bandage face.

Dan just stood and waited. Finally his lawyer said, "You ladies asked for this meeting, so do you want to explain why we are here?"

I rose to my feet a little unsteady and replied, "Dan, I – We are so sorry. There was sex between Brian and I but it was solely for making a baby. There was and is no love between us. Betty knew about this whole thing and it was even her idea. Please forgive us all for lying to you. We never intended for you to find out. We hoped you would go to your grave thinking Megan and our new baby were yours. That was my hope and prayer."

Dan looked disgusted and simply asked, "Making a baby? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, after so long it became apparent that with your low sperm count we were never going to conceive a child. I was becoming desperate for a baby. I had many long soul wrenching conversations with Betty about it. She was the one that came up with the idea that obviously Brian was a really fertile guy. You and he look a lot alike so a baby by either of you could easily pass for the other's child.