All Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon," replied Josie, with a sensual laugh. She dipped her fingers again into her pussy, and then offered them to me. I sucked them like a man possessed -- the taste of her cunt seemed to have magical powers, bringing me to greater heights of arousal. Amy and I slowed the pace of our fucking as Josie alternated between us, feeding us her abundant juices. She was using both hands now, trying to satisfy our cravings, as we begged her for more, gasping out, "Oh, Josie, your cunt tastes so good." As Amy took her turn again sucking Josie's fingers, I felt her pussy contract powerfully around my cock. I don't know which of us started cumming first, but we both kept cumming, my cock erupting inside her until Amy, exhausted, rolled off me onto the sleeping bag. Josie was on her in a flash, burying her face between Amy's thighs and sucking my cum from her pussy. Amy cried out as wave after wave of orgasms continued to rock her body. I could only stare in wonderment.

Much later, Amy gave us cups of ginseng tea. We stood naked in the moonlight in the silent forest, as a deliciously cool night breeze played upon our bodies. Eventually we dressed and drove back to the city.

Josie told me later that when she got home, there had been a message from Ralph Klemperer on her answering machine. He mentioned that the Carleton twins had been very enthusiastic about the day's hike, and they specifically asked whether Josie would be coming on the next one.

I'm glad I got the opportunity to tell you this story. Don't forget to vote!