All Night Long, Andy's Story

Story Info
Andy's story of bisexual male love and betrayal.
2.6k words
3.71
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All night long, Andy's story.

Author's note: The characters portrayed in this story are adults. In some stories, there is no mention of age. If you think it is about an underage character in the story, it is only your interpretation. Stories, by nature, are supposed to feed the mind. [Nurture the intellect and create an active imagination.]

My name is Andy. I was eighteen years old when I left home to live in San Francisco. I had saved money for the move but underestimated how expensive it was to survive in Frisco. I found a room in a nice area that had a lot of nightlife. Mostly gay. I wasn't gay, but I loved the area. I tried to find work but couldn't find anything that paid enough to survive.

The building owner where I lived was gay. His name was Danny. Danny was friendly, and when I started having financial problems, he was understanding and gave me a little time to get things straightened out.

But things got worse. Danny started having me over to visit. He was very friendly. At least I thought so. We would eat and drink together. As time went on, I would let down my guard, and Danny took it to his advantage.

Soon, I moved in with him and slept in his bed. At first, the sex was only him sucking my cock. He kept me well-sedated sexually. He never demanded any return favors. He was happy to suck my cock two to three or more times a day.

I got used to his expert cock sucking, and Danny would shower me with gifts. We smoked weed and drank wine. At first, I only drank beer, but he loved his wines. One night, he spiked our wine with "x."

It messed me up. We went to bed, and he sucked my cock as always. After bringing me off, he wiggled up against me and kissed me. I froze a little, but with his insistence, I succumbed to his kisses and allowed him to deep kiss me while giving me a handjob.

He continued, and in my drug-induced state of mind, I returned his kisses. Soon, I was on my back with my knees up, and Danny's hard cock was plundering my ass. I felt like I was dropping a massive turd. And strangely, my cock felt harder than it ever had.

Danny kept fucking and French kissing me, and all of a sudden my cock exploded, showering our stomachs with my sperm. Danny pushed his belly into mine as he spread my seed all over the two of us. Soon, I felt him unleash his cum into my asshole as he grunted.

His sperm felt warm and slippery as he pulled out of my ass and rolled over. My cock was stone-hard as I rolled over to spoon him. I reached around and grasped his cock as I moved into position to shove my cock up his ass. He reached between us and positioned my cock at his asshole, and I pushed it into him swiftly and easily.

Danny was used to getting his ass fucked. I started thrusting into his asshole, and he pushed back to meet my thrusts. I blasted a nut into his hot asshole and dozed off, exhausted.

I awoke later to find him washing my cock and balls, then sucking me until I filled his mouth with jizz. We started going out to clubs, where I became accustomed to being stoned, high, or drunk on wine.

Danny had a wild side. He was unpredictable at times. One night in the restroom of a club, he sucked my cock while a big biker type fucked his skinny ass all while slapping it and calling him a fucking fag.

The biker guy was very degrading. I didn't understand how Danny could put up with it.

I eventually found work and made some friends. One of my friends, Sally, was a real sweetheart. I was falling for her, and we started seeing each other on the side. She had a roommate who was a bull-dyke.

Sally ended up with her in much the same way as I had with Danny. Both of us enjoyed heterosexual sex as well, and we would sneak a quickie whenever we could.

We would fuck in the storeroom at work, in the park, and sometimes on the bus if we could get the back seat and she had a skirt or dress on. She never wore underwear, and when she did, it was always a thong. Thongs could be easily pulled aside for a quick fuck.

I was living a bisexual life. But I still would not suck Danny's cock. I didn't feel comfortable having sex with a man. Danny kept the pressure on me, and I succumbed only when I was drunk or high.

I wanted to be with Sally, and Sally wanted to be with me. We couldn't afford a place in the area at our income levels, so we agreed to keep things on the down low until we could work things out.

Sally and I also saw each other at the clubs, but her roommate, Jackie, also knew Danny, so Salli and I had to be very discreet and act as if we had no interest in each other. Jackie was the jealous, insecure type. She would often go through Sally's underwear, looking for proof of sexual activity.

I suspect Danny insisted on sucking my cock and balls when I got home for the same reason. We would both stop somewhere on the way home to make sure we were fresh and clean.

Whenever we were all in the club, Jackie would group Sally and soul-kiss her in a display of dominance. Sally played along, knowing that Jackie could get mean. She once insisted that Sally eat out one of her friends while she beat Sally's ass with a leather studded paddle. Then, she strapped a huge dildo on and fucked her in the ass.

Sadistic bitch! When Danny was annoyed or angry with me, he would pick fights and brood like a bitch.

There was one particular nightclub where we would all go once or twice a month called the "Crave Cave." It catered to the gays and lesbians and the B&D and S&M crowds. It was down in the warehouse district. It didn't look like anything special from the outside, but inside it catered to the most bizarre of kinky sexual fetishes.

It had many rooms and an open dance floor with a bar. Any kink or substance you desired was available. We went there for the open dance floor and bar areas. They always had live entertainment.

There were other live entertainment areas in the club as well. These were acts for the more discerning patrons.

Sally and I didn't know it yet, but Jackie was getting suspicious of Sally and me because she caught us glancing at each other more than once. Little did we know that she was laying a tap for us and that we would pay for our unfaithfulness.

I also didn't realize that Danny was in on it with Jackie. The two of them will change our lives forever.

Sally and I tried our best to keep our affair discrete. After that first fuck on a city bus, we chose to be more discrete. The fear of getting caught having sex in public was a real rush, but the ramifications were unthinkable.

Being charged for public lewdness was just the tip of the iceberg. We didn't need that. Jackie's work sometimes took her out of town. This is how she laid her trap. She told Sally she would be out of town for two nights and set up cameras throughout her house. Nanny cams. The most inconspicuous, unnoticeable places in the house.

Of course, Sally told me about Jackie going out of town and suggested we could go there to enjoy each other's company. So we went there, and we tore up her bed, fucking the hell out of each other. I dropped numerous loads of my creamy, potent sperm into her receptive twat while she begged for more. She sucked me off, and we showered together at the end of both those days before parting ways.

Neither one of us knew we were recorded in the act. Danny seemed distant that Friday night and insisted we go to the "Crave Cave." I wasn't really up to it, but arguing with Danny is pointless. We went to the club and drank. Sally and Jackie showed up, and we all drank together, not knowing that Jackie and Danny had spiked our drinks with "X."

I lost track of time, and the pair of them dragged Sally and me to a few different rooms. We settled into one room where a video was playing on the wall as everyone watched. The place looked familiar. Then it hit both Sally and me that it was Jackie's house, and the porn stars were Sally and me.

We sat there frozen in place, like two kids with their hands stuck in the cookie jar. We were aware of what was happening but had no will to get up or do anything.

When the video ended, Jackie stood up and announced that Sally and I were the stars of the show, and as a punishment for our cheating ways, we would be the night's new boy and girl toys.

The group cheered, and Jackie stepped aside and said, Let's teach them a lesson. I vaguely remember people tearing at my clothes, and I looked over to Sally as she struggled in an attempt to keep her clothes.

Next, I was pulled up from the chair and led to a pair of poles, where I was cuffed by my ankles and wrists to each pole. I was naked, with my heart racing and my mind freaking out. I was ball-gagged. Across from me was Sally, in the same predicament.

Next, I felt some cool gel on my nipples, followed by someone piercing them and placing hoops through each one. It still hurt, in spite of the "X" and the numbing cream. I could feel the needle puncture my flesh and pass through my nipples. I looked over as Sally screamed from behind her ball gag. Tears streamed down her face as her tits were handled, pierced, and ringed.

I watched in shock as someone kneeled in front of her and pulled her inner labia taught as they used a piercing gun to bejewel her cunt lips. Each time, she screamed or grunted as the piercing gun clicked.

Sally went slack as her head rolled forward and her chin touched her neck. Then Jackie was standing in front of me and holding my cock, which was surprisingly hard. She stroked and squeezed my cock as if to milk me.

Next, a man stepped up, took my cock in his hand, applied some numbing gel, and shoved a piercing needle through my cock shaft. I screamed through the ball gag as I passed out.

When I awoke, I was tied to a padded horse while someone or something was abusing my painfully stretched asshole. Plunging in and out while cursing and ranting. In the confusion, I realized it was Jackie. She was fucking my asshole with a strap-on dildo.

With each inward thrust, I grunted. The pain mixed with pleasure as she inadvertently massaged my prostate, causing me arousal as she attempted to cause me pain. To my utter surprise, shock, and shame, I climaxed. I shot my jizz all over the floor beneath me as the onlooking crowd gasped in delight and shamed me with vulgar references.

A man stepped up, removed the ball gag from my mouth, and shoved his hard, fat cock in its place. He then held my head and thrust his cock in and out of my mouth as he degraded me with things like, "Suck my cock, you sissy."

Jackie pulled the dildo out of my asshole, and someone said, "Damn, you could drive a truck up that tunnel." There was laughter, then someone stepped up, slapped my ass, and plunged his cock deep into my bowls as they continued to slap my ass.

My cock was as hard as an iron bar as I got my ass and mouth fucked by strangers. The cock in my mouth exploded, and the excess sperm oozed out from around my lips to puddle on the floor.

When he stepped back, I turned my head and saw Sally's head buried in a big fat biker bitch's swampy cunt, while another bitch was fucking her cunt with a dildo.

I caught glimpses of Sally's sexual abuse between the face fucks while various men used my ass and mouth. I was sore, yet I felt pleasure. My cock and nipples were sore from the piercings, while my jaw and asshole were sore from the cocks that rammed in and out seeking climaxes.

Each time a cock was pulled out of my asshole or mouth, a stream of jizz pooled on the floor. I passed out from exhaustion.

Sally was abused by both men and women as they sought their climaxes, using her as a fuck toy, until she also passed out after multiple orgasms.

I awoke to a sharp pain, then realized they had pierced my tongue. The pain brought me back to reality as I heard Sally scream out in pain. I looked over to see them release Sally's tongue. They pierced her tongue as well.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes as I realized they had shaved every inch of her body. They cut and shaved her beautiful head full of hair. She was lying there in a state of disbelief. She gave me a pathetic, painful look as she looked at me, and I realized they also shaved me from head to toe.

Exhausted, I fell asleep. I woke up, with my hands free, next to Sally on the floor of the club. I reached out as she opened her eyes, and we held each other as we cried. We were a mess. We both had sperm oozing out of our abused assholes. My mouth tasted foul, and her twat was covered in drying sperm.

We held each other until I got up and looked around for our clothes. I found our clothes and a beer mug full of cash with a note. The note said, "Use this cash to start a life with your cheating and lying lives."

I took Sally's dress. They didn't leave our underclothes, so we had to leave commando style. We couldn't go back to our prospective homes, so we got a hotel room to clean up and sleep.

The hotel clerk looked at us oddly but said nothing. We left the hotel two days later after recovering. We stopped to get Sally a cheap wig and both of us new clothes. We found an apartment and moved in together. Two months later, we learned Sally was three months pregnant. This meant the child was mine, and Jackie switched Sally's birth control for placebos when she suspected Sally was cheating on her.

We kept our piercings, as well as our shaved bodies. Whenever we are home, we move about naked and devoid of body hair as we display our piercings to each other. Sally got an additional piercing at her navel.

I still go back to that night when I witnessed her getting gang-banged by both men and women. We both have had testing for STDs'. We are both clean and lucky. Sally loves my piercing as much as I do hers.

She now likes to be cuffed and chained as I fuck her puffy, swollen pregnant cunt while I use degrading terms and language to excite her. She also loves to use a strap-on to fuck my bisexual asshole while degrading me. I add to her excitement when I jerk off as she fucks my ass.