All Comments on '"All of the Things"'

by PiperHamlin

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
went

down fast strated good but went downhill fast just another whroe out for herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A ridiculous and silly story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was pretty interesting till the last part where cucky boy could not keep his dick in his pants and became once again a wimp in the marriage.. bye bye high moral ground…bye bye control of the marriage.. I’ll give it a 4 because it was written well till the last page

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

This was a good story. I liked how it was not over the top. However, bringing in Carmen in chapter 5, I just knew this was the start of a set-up, by Donna, to get Leon to have sex with another woman, thus releasing her from her AOTT vow. I had hoped that Leon would realize this, as he knew Carmen was a Sorority Sister of Donna's. I was hoping that Leon and Donna could come to an accommodation regarding AOTT. Still, overall, an enjoyable story. Thank-you

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a lot of wasted reading time for nothing. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

????????????? Whatever this was supposed to be, it turned into a train wreck. I won't bother reading any of your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't believe I read all of this - MC should have just dumped his wife, she so wasn't worth the trouble, he's going to end up saying 'yes dear' ad infinitum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first thing I would have done is make her change her professional name to her married name. Then I'd divorce her. She is an admitted slut that gets wild when she smokes and allowed herself to get in a situation where she would cheat. Then she cheated three more times to "humiliate" the guy. If the luggage had not turned up, she never would have told the truth. Lastly, she sets him up to have sex with her enemy and gets pissed when he's does. Crazy entitled bitch.

The story is good, but I can't find much to like about the wife. Too controlling.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I like the device of the luggage appearing years later. I don't believe the makeup, but that's because once someone cheats, you know they're playing for their team not the team made up of the two of you. Not surprisingly, things go to shit and stay in shit after that.

"It was her brand and no one liked the idea of trading a 'Fox' for a 'Puckett.'" They could have combined their names and come up with FUCKETT.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Welcome back, sir

Missed your deft touch. We're the better for your offerings. I share your fondness and respect for Lue, hope she's just being temporarily quiet.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieover 2 years ago

Story doesn’t flow. Sorry for the bad review.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

After finishing this, I had the thought of, "Why?". It didn't seem like this mattered. I felt a total indifference to the story and had already forgotten most of it. It didn't grab me, engage me or make me want to invest in it.

In a word, it was "Blah".

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Good reading

Good story. I'm glad I read something else today aside of cuckolding stories. Thanks for the story, the effort and the time writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This will be an open marriage very soon. Both are weak and foolish and mostly conceited narcissist. Unique twist give it a 4 but too many grammatical errors to be a 5.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 2 years ago

Since your wife corrected him on grammar - it is actually "Carmen and me." " about is proposition, requiring "me." Remove the other person (noun.) You wouldn't say "about I." Otherwise, an enjoyable, but unbelievable read.

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Excellent. Different premise, and very well written. I don't know exactly what to call it, but "syntax" is close. Many stories here are fine, but some words just are not in their best placement in a sentence. I noticed many of yours were perfectly placed. Amazing how that affects readability, in a positive way.

I was surprised to be the first commenter as well, but noticed the tag of "fag cuck shit" which must be keeping the anons and other dufuses at bay. Well done!

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

That's it? The wife tricked the husband into getting revenge sex and everything was Rosie in the garden? I think these two characters need therapy to stay married.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

The arrangement seemed pretty stupid to me. Then to brake it with Carmen made it even worse. Really wasn't that good a lot of wasted space.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

An enjoyable and unique story, well done!

I'm normally completely opposed to reconciliation in these stories as I just don't think it's worth the effort for most betrayed husbands. However, in this case Donna really went above and beyond to atone for her infidelity, especially as her motivation for instigating the initial four-session fling was so bizarre.

I was glad it worked out for them in the end.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Good story until it wasn't Leon was a weakling after all. So disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is anyone really THAT stupid? Having had her affair, and it was an affair, she was on thin ice. Promise him anything is the go-to answer. But Gonz was right - he HAD to stay away from other women (the waitress was a dead giveaway about her plans). Given that he couldn't, a divorce was the only answer. Why you would think a RAAC was the correct answer is something only the author will know. One further thing - drop the "true story" crap. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Calling something "true" does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a whore and wimp story , divorce is only option.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 2 years agoAuthor

Comment on the comments, the first 10. Commenting on comments is a lot harder to format than it used to be, but I'll give it a shot.

/

"went

down fast strated good but went downhill fast just another whroe out for herself"

/

Ah, I've missed this place.

/

"A ridiculous and silly story 1*"

That's kinda my wheelhouse.

/

"It was pretty interesting till the last part where cucky boy could not keep his dick in his pants and became once again a wimp in the marriage.. bye bye high moral ground…"

/

You're looking for moral high high ground on a porn site? You might want to avoid some of the other categories.

/

"I was hoping that Leon and Donna could come to an accommodation regarding AOTT."

/

In my mind, they did. Despite her earlier statement Donna did occasionally still do a duet in karaoke with Leon. AOTT became "some of the things, some of the time.

/

"a lot of wasted reading time for nothing. 2*"

/

I'd hate to hear what you think about a story you only give one star to. Thanks for the 2.

/

"I won't bother reading any of your other stuff."

/

I admire this all too rare stance. Some readers are masochistic in the way they read multiple stories by author's they dislike. I've never understood that

/.

"... he's going to end up saying 'yes dear' ad infinitum"

/

Unlike any normal husband anywhere in the Western world? I suppose Do you live in Saudi Arabia?

/

"The first thing I would have done is make her change her professional name to her married name."

She did change to her last name after she got married. "Leon, I wanted to marry you. I wanted to take your name. I don't need my own husband fighting me on this when I'm fighting corporate as well. I'm proud to be married to you and I want it to be known I'm off the market. If it hurts my career, I don't care. Please support me on this."

/

"It was her brand and no one liked the idea of trading a 'Fox' for a 'Puckett.'" They could have combined their names and come up with FUCKETT."

/

I wish I'd thought of that. I chuckled.

/

"Welcome back, sir. Missed your deft touch. We're the better for your offerings."

/

Thank you for your comments over the years. Hopefully it won't be quite as long a gap until the next story.

/

That's it for this batch, I'll try to catch all the rest over the next two days.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written, well laid out.

But after page three you threw it completely in the toilet, took a dump on it, invited several friends over to add to the feces pile, tossed in some gas, lit it on fire and after an hour finally flushed it.

This is literally the perfect example of a great story and during the writing the author has a stroke and drives off down dumb ass avenue.

Sorry you get a 2, because half of this was a 4 and half was a one and i cant be generous enough to round up to a 3.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Great! Glad to see a new story from you.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Well written story but I really don't enjoy it. The whole AOTT card just seemed untenable to me. Then she broke it and he didn't immediately divorce her as he said he would.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Guy was suckered in this story. He actually believed his wife. You can bet it was a lot more than she let on. Plus his sex with Carmen was a set up so again he was manipulated by the wife to get her way. He’s just a cuck beta male. Wife is the alpha in this story,

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 2 years ago

That was differemt, which part of the pleasure reading it. Really good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SSooo, that's the story of 6 pages duration?..... SUX! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Donna breaking her promise to be faithful to her husband is no big deal. The big deal is Leon breaking his promise not to interrupt her while she was "letting things out". Therefore Craig from the KUCK was justified in cucking the stupid husband. Kudos to the cuck, he listened to the rest of the sordid confession silently like a schoolboy and was rewarded with a pity fuck affair with his object of childlike obession, Carmen LaGaretta. For a man who always needs others' guidance and advices on important matters (like how to cope with his wife's sniffing behind his back for example), Leon did pretty well. And for a writer who always portray his MC's as consummate cucks, PKenny did well too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cute plot idea, and I really liked the head game strategies. But I almost didn't make it to the good part, the beginning was so uninteresting, irrelevant, and tedious as a vacation slide show. What was all that pointless introductory stuff? You made it clear the guy was a loser as soon as he thought Donna was out of his league. What a self denigrating moron. If you click you click, be happy. If you think you are inferior to the person you love then why would you propose marriage, burdening them with a defective person when you could release them to find their better partner? Talk about selfish.

Of course the entire plot rests on the theory that marriage is a ledger of pluses and minuses, and the goal is to keep the score even. No sense letting love and commitment and virtue get in the way. Donna traded her marriage vows to somehow prank a guy she fucked once on a whim, then fucked more as some sort of revenge or reverse humiliation plot. What she was doing to her marriage was irrelevant because it pleased her and her husband didn't know. What does that say about Donna's true character and soul? If her husband is too stupid to figure this out then he deserves whatever Donna does again in the future, if he happens to find out. He won't.

Someone should write the sequel, where the cuck boy finds out Donna has had an ongoing affair with Craig, and the story about dissing and humiliating him, then dropping him, was All Bullshit. Remember, Donna had years to figure out a cover story. And all she had to do was give her cuck boy some strange pussy from Carmen, who Donna is probably also fucking, using the Hate Carmen story as a cover. It would all fit perfectly with this dumb shit's lack of brains, gumption, and self esteem. Oh, of course Donna is fucking Gonz too, natch.

So, not a bad story, just quaint, or unbelievable. I'm glad so many people like it. Thanks for the effort.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 2 years agoAuthor

Comments on the comments, the next 9. Normally I do these in tens, but I have 19 right now.

/

"Story doesn’t flow. Sorry for the bad review."

/

I don't consider that a bad review. It's a review. Thank you for commenting.

/

"After finishing this, I had the thought of, "Why?""

/

As in all my stories, it's a story I wanted to write. That's the "why."

/

"Thanks for the story, the effort and the time writing it."

/

I think for other authors as well, we appreciate the thanks for our efforts and time. We all right for our own reasons, but it does take time on our part.

/

"Unique twist give it a 4 but too many grammatical errors to be a 5."

/

I appreciate errors pointed out to me. It makes for a better submission next time. It also allows me to fix the errors and resubmit.

/

"Since your wife corrected him on grammar - it is actually "Carmen and me."

/

When I write in first person or do dialogue, I don't go for grammatically correct. I try to recreate the way people speak.

/

"Many stories here are fine, but some words just are not in their best placement in a sentence. I noticed many of yours were perfectly placed. Amazing how that affects readability, in a positive way."

/

Thank you. This is one of the best compliments I've had.

/

"The wife tricked the husband into getting revenge sex and everything was Rosie in the garden?"

/

Who's Rosie and why is she in the garden? Also, it was not revenge sex, because there was no desire for retribution. Donna allowed the scales to be balanced.

/

"Then to brake it with Carmen made it even worse"

/

Brake what?

/

"An enjoyable and unique story, well done!

I'm normally completely opposed to reconciliation in these stories as I just don't think it's worth the effort for most betrayed husbands. However, in this case Donna really went above and beyond to atone for her infidelity, especially as her motivation for instigating the initial four-session fling was so bizarre.

I was glad it worked out for them in the end."

/

Another nice compliment from this reader. I know you dislike reconciliation stories, glad I wrote one that satisfied you. I love all my wives when I write in this category in some way. Donna is a mix of different people who I combined in tat character. All of them are delightful, but there are quirks, some destructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Donna is a controlling person, sort of a passive aggressive mindset. She wants things her way and uses people to achieve her goals. Donna used a "frenemy" as a weapon to ambush her husband, seducing him in a contrived situation that most likely would never have occurred on it's own. Then Donna forced him to release her from their agreement since it became distasteful to her. Manipulation aforthought! If Donna loved and cared for Leon she could have just talked to him and explained she felt he was being a bit spiteful or malicious in his application of their agreement. From things he said in the storyline it sounds like he would have been agreeable to toning down his rhetoric. 1☆ I did not like Donna or Carmen (Carmen knew Leon was married and she cheated on her husband too). Also Donna's reasoning on affair with her "paramour" was illogical. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife cheats on him four times with Craig. She then comes clean and makes the deal with hubby. The deal was for the rest of her life, if she failed then a divorce would take place. His wife gets tired of the deal she made and sets up her hubby so she can get out of it. Due to the set up she should be guilty of violating the agreement. Either it stays in effect or she signs the divorce papers and looses everything. He should nail the conniving bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She set him up, so his affair doesn’t count. She’s unfaithful AND manipulative. What a catch.

The luggage was lost for years? She was flying United, wasn’t she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iameasel said it quite well actually. For me it went steeply downhill after you explained Donna's logic to crush Craig's ego. Also the paternity of the first kid was never questioned which appears odd. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn’t relate to any of the characters whatsoever, she cheated once, then went back for more.

Just a stupid idiotic bitch, husband too compliant and even more naive.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

That would be the first time I'd heard that twice the same mistake makes one good! She cheated and he cheated and everything is fine? With your story I know that I am in Phantasialand. Thanks for that and for the good entertainment!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Unfortunately, this was an elaborate and well written cuck/wimp whore/bitch story.

Donna was irresponsible enough to begin with by fucking Craig in the first place. Then her particular derangement caused her to keep fucking him until she was satisfied she had one a victory. Some win.....

Her derangement never got addressed and continued throughout the story with her controlling and manipulating her husband and others. She might have made concessions and done things she didn't enjoy but it was all under her planning and control.

That was the big let down of the story. Your mc always allowed Donna to control him by giving him permission for something she had already planned. He was always being played by her and following her lead. Her deranged need to control everything was hindering her own family before AOTT and the children started only doing better because their mom got caught at her whoring and had to give that power up to keep her marriage.

She still maintained her control with the seduction of her husband toward the end.

I wonder how many men enjoy being such a puppet on a deranged whore's strings?

The Donna character needed a life altering, character changing series of events and your mc needed to be the primary instigator of those events for this to have been redeeming.

As is, Donna hasn't really learned anything except don't get caught whoring and maybe to limit what abuse she heaps on her husband and children so she doesn't have to concede so much next time she needs to control her husband to stay with her.

Donna is still pulling the strings at the end as she always has.

Too bad your mc never seriously grew and forced his deranged wife to as well.

Still an entertaining read, done with talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story. There was some humor to it; it did not take itself so seriously. So many of these comments reflect people who take everything so personally and seriously. Thank you for an entertaining read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief that was awful. Set up well and them just in the toilet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have sworn I left a comment here...looks like I got "euthanized" by the writer. Free speech only for some.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

hmm interesting made a story out of something that usually doesnt make for a good story. its not bad not good either, my opinion, it was interesting though and had me keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars.

Interesting. Different. Even as a fantasy VERY different!

justbobkc

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Usually not my cup of tea, but this story worked. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now the cucks want to get some kind of subtle acceptance. this seems to originate from JPB. It's still just another creative, sick cuck story.

minus2**

Kilty11Kilty11over 2 years ago

I thought it was good. Under-rated. Well thought out. Certainly got my money’s worth.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Couldn’t finish it. Too stupid. Well written stupid plot.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 2 years agoAuthor

Comments on the comments, the last batch. I'll try to catch them all to this point.

/

"Good story until it wasn't Leon was a weakling after all. So disappointing."

Leon and Donna had a happy marriage. It worked for that couple.

/

"One further thing - drop the "true story" crap. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Calling something "true" does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you"

/

The incident of delayed luggage was true. The rest of the story went where I took it.

/

"just a whore and wimp story , divorce is only option."

/

Who wants to read that?/

/

"Great! Glad to see a new story from you."

/

You enable me, Thank you.

/

"Well written story but I really don't enjoy it. The whole AOTT card just seemed untenable to me. Then she broke it and he didn't immediately divorce her as he said he would."

/

She didn't break it, he did.

/

"Plus his sex with Carmen was a set up so again he was manipulated by the wife to get her way."

/

She took that path after exhausting all other options. Leon was not displeased.

/

"That was differemt, which part of the pleasure reading it"

/

Different doesn't always get you geed scores, nut it keeps me from falling into a pattern.

/

"SSooo, that's the story of 6 pages duration?..... SUX! LP"

/

Hey, writing it was harder.

/

"And for a writer who always portray his MC's as consummate cucks, PKenny did well too."

/

I'm not sure what happened here. We are two different people, I think.

/

"Oh, of course Donna is fucking Gonz too, natch."

/

Um, no. Gonz is the friend Donna wishes he would spend less time around.

/

"This guy was a lame wimp."

/

Leon's legs worked fine.

/

I usually stop commenting after the first to days, but I always answer emails. Thanks all for taking the time to comment.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Gave it a second read to make sure.

This was a good story about two somewhat ridiculous people and I ended up liking it despite what I believe to be accurate observations about Donna's unresolved derangement or obsession with being in control.

I can't help but wonder about Carmen's husband though?

Did they have an open marriage?

Is Carmen just a cheating bitch?

Is Donna really ok with setting it up knowing Carmen will be cheating in her husband?

How the hell could the aggrieved Mr. Pucket cuckold another man after what he went through?

Craig is also an annoying loose end that I wish had some comeuppance. Donna's requirement to not go after her "paramour" was probably the worst acquiescence by the protagonist.

Craig was hardly punished by taking his pleasure with Donna several times and she was so much worse than a notch on his slimy dick.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Hello PiperHamlin,

-

It was a nice surprise to see you respond to my comment. That rarely happens.

-

First let me reiterate that I thought AOTT is a good story and a fun read.

-

Your response, to a part of my comment, was as follows:

{"I was hoping that Leon and Donna could come to an accommodation regarding AOTT."

/

In my mind, they did. Despite her earlier statement Donna did occasionally still do a duet in karaoke with Leon. AOTT became "some of the things, some of the time.}

-

That is good to hear and paints. IMHO, a nicer ending to the story. I wish that instead of keeping it in your mind you had put it in to the story. Still, all in all, an enjoyable tale.

-

Pasqual

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Didn’t do it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story . I’m always interested in couples that can get past cheating and I know some . For me I’m 99% sure I couldn’t but I guess you never know until your in that situation so hopefully never have to make that decision.

KJLarsonKJLarsonover 2 years ago

Snooze-fest. Pacing is anemic. Author is self-absorbed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What did the kids say when the pirate flag came down? Enquiring Minds Want to Know.

Interesting take on the "When you marry a Star" plot, with interesting characters: Donna more so than Leon, I'm afraid.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Typical PH good writing technique/mechanic (though in fact it is “...me and Carmen”). Interesting and novel method of “found out”.

Good story...right up till the end. After he comes back from Carmen’s, he pretty much capitulates, without any pushback.

The fact is Donna had a drugged “slip” and fucked Craig, which might be excusable. BUT then she went on to 3 more nights, just to “teach Craig a lesson” (WTF), of on purpose sex. Donna engineered and pushed and pushed and pushed Leon into the affair with Carmen, knowing he harbored fantasies about her, i.e. entrapment. Cripes, she can’t complain about that. “Here little boy. A big fat bar of chocolate, all unwrapped and on the table. Don’t eat it while I go to the next room.

At least have Leon pushback on something, perhaps the pirate theme around the pool. And just add, “Oh, don’t worry about the ‘analverssary’. I know you don’t like it, and Carmen was so good at it that it spoiled me.”

4-stars

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Excellent! Great story with fantastic dialogue. I like the measured, realistic feel to this story. The characters interacted like real people, and yes, her 'disorder' figured prominently and authentically into her continuation with Craig, allowing her to take control and end it with her feelings and emotions intact. Anyone who says that's not believable knows nothing about human nature and the darker motivations many people have. MC wasn't a knee-jerk, over-the-top character, but her reacted in a human way, inner conflicts and all!

.

Thanks for posting this story! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way above average ! The reasoning and manipulation of this couple is amazingly well thought out and perfectly instrumented , you PiperHamlin , have the mind of a steel trap ! Original and witty with suspense and action thrown in , who knew erotica could be so robust ?

Rob5373Rob5373over 2 years ago

I dunno. I have doubts about whether she loved him at all or not. One of the first thins would have been to test the kids and develop a pregnant time frame. Then, when she told him about the affair, she offered up divorce too fast. Like ok, let’s go for it. I’ve got plenty of dick on the side. I saw mo love except on his part for awhile. Then when he fucked Carmen and found our Donna put her up to it. That would have been the last nail in he4 coffin

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 2 years agoAuthor

More comments on the comments: 10 more. Usually I stop commenting on comments after two days, however there are a greater number comments that are now visible, than the number I'd already commented on. I's assuming a greater delay than usual from the comments being written and being visible. As of now, there are 60 total comments, so I'll catch up to that number. However, I always respond to emails, whenever sent.

/

"Then Donna forced him to release her from their agreement since it became distasteful to her."

/

I find merit in most of your post, except the quoted sentence. Donna didn't force Leon to do anything, Leon took the bait on his own. At the end of the story though, Leon is fine with that choice and overall, Donna is happier.

/

"His wife gets tired of the deal she made and sets up her hubby so she can get out of it. Due to the set up she should be guilty of violating the agreement"

/

See above.

/

"The luggage was lost for years? She was flying United, wasn’t she?"

/

LOL. I can't comment since I don't want to lose any future sponsorships.

/

"Also the paternity of the first kid was never questioned which appears odd."

/

Because of the timeline, the kid could only have been Leon's.

/

"Just a stupid idiotic bitch, husband too compliant and even more naive."

/

Donna is a number of things, but stupid isn't one of them. As far as Leon being too compliant, I don't see that either. If he was, Donna wouldn't have been so desperate to end AOTT.

/

"She cheated and he cheated and everything is fine? With your story I know that I am in Phantasialand. Thanks for that and for the good entertainment!"

/

You get me.

/

"Still an entertaining read, done with talent."

/

I appreciate the length of your post and the time you took to make it. I do like reading detailed thoughts on my stories, it provides me other perspectives and hopefully leads to better stories in the future. Since I can't comment on all of your post, I'll limit myself to the last line. I'm glad you were entertained, even though you had issues with a number of things. Thanks for saying so.

/

"I liked this story. There was some humor to it; it did not take itself so seriously. So many of these comments reflect people who take everything so personally and seriously. Thank you for an entertaining read!"

/

You get me.

/

"Good grief that was awful. Set up well and them just in the toilet"

/

You don't.

/

"Could have sworn I left a comment here...looks like I got "euthanized" by the writer. Free speech only for some."

/

I don't delete comments.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 2 years agoAuthor

10 more.

/

"hmm interesting made a story out of something that usually doesnt make for a good story. its not bad not good either, my opinion, it was interesting though and had me keep reading"

/

I'll take it.

/

"Interesting. Different. Even as a fantasy VERY different!"

/

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time to let me know.

/

"Usually not my cup of tea, but this story worked. Good Job."

/

Thank you as well.

/

"Now the cucks want to get some kind of subtle acceptance. this seems to originate from JPB. It's still just another creative, sick cuck story."

/

What I took away from that, was "creative."

/

"I thought it was good. Under-rated. Well thought out. Certainly got my money’s worth."

/

I appreciate your comment. Of all my stories, so far this has the biggest disparity between the rating and the number of people who made it a favorite. Something for me to ponder.

/

"Couldn’t finish it. Too stupid. Well written stupid plot."

/

Not as well-written as I would have liked if you couldn't finish it. Thank you for your comment.

/

"I can't help but wonder about Carmen's husband though? Did they have an open marriage?"

/

Yes.

/

"That is good to hear and paints. IMHO, a nicer ending to the story. I wish that instead of keeping it in your mind you had put it in to the story."

/

That was an error on my part. Just because it's in your head, doesn't mean it's on the page, even though that's what you think you are implying. This one is definitely my bad.

/

"Didn’t do it for me"

/

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

/

"Good story . I’m always interested in couples that can get past cheating and I know some. For me I’m 99% sure I couldn’t but I guess you never know until your in that situation so hopefully never have to make that decision."

/

I'm of a similar mindset, so when I write about a couple that does get past it, I'm looking for that situation that, in my mind for certain characters and myself, allows that 1% to occur.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Great story telling and a unique premise. I enjoyed the characters and didn't require _too_ much suspension of disbelief. You did a good job in preparing the reader for his decision to stay with Donna after the Craig affair. You exhibit great skill with dialogue; especially in interspersing the milieu amid the conversation.

Cuckhubby0Cuckhubby0over 2 years ago

I think we should get to hear what Gonz has to say about Donna setting you up! I’m imagining he would be amazed! Too bad about the Pirate flag…

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

A very good story. Well written and easy to read.

I'm no grammar or punctuation wizard and didn't see anything wrong there. I liked the story. Keep writing and thank you.

One more thing, Hatch is the name of a town in New Mexico. Claims to be the chile capital of the world. I've never heard the term Hatch's Green Chile, it has always been Hatch Green Chile. So what I'm asking is Hatch's correct or is it just Hatch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife cheated. I raised 14 kinds of Hell. She told me to go get someone to make it equal. I didn't couldn't wouldn't. Sometimes something makes the memories come back and I say something and she will say something like I wish you would go and have sex with someone. I would just say not happening I ment it when we promised at our wedding.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 2 years agoAuthor

"One more thing, Hatch is the name of a town in New Mexico. Claims to be the chile capital of the world. I've never heard the term Hatch's Green Chile, it has always been Hatch Green Chile. So what I'm asking is Hatch's correct or is it just Hatch?"

/

It is Hatch Green Chile." I got it wrong, especially shameful since it's something I buy often. Glad you called this out.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Didn't quite deliver on the requisite (for me) Big LW Emotions : feelings of jealousy, betrayal, loss, anguish. But this story made up for this relative lack of angst with entertaining, inventive hi-jinks. If read not as drama, but rather as dramatic comedy (what showbiz calls a dramedy), then this tale is a rousing success, and worthy of 5 stars.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

My problem with the wife is her need for control. They never had an equal relationship and the husband used to give in to Donna before the affair was discovered. Then after the discovery she seemed somewhat indifferent to whether they divorced. Ultimately find Donna very manipulative.

That said it was well written and engaging. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This had humor and heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gonz. Best. Character. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AOTT is now part of my vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story tackles emotion with a large dose of humor. A difficult feat to accomplish, but you did. The story was fun, but it sticks with you after you read it. Second time reading, loved it as much, maybe more, than the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who's dumb enough to marry a blowjob queen? Any women who has had a lot of partners sexually will definitely cheat. The MC is like a insecure teenager and his wife is like a entitled bitch, they were both really unlikeable. The only character worth a damn is Gonz, he knew his shit and gave great advice but they still should have divorced, their marriage died when she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a couple of brainlets. Definitely deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Six pages. One would have been enough. There is something wrong in the big apple. All weird I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How did I miss this gem? I haven't read anything else like it here, and I've read A LOT of stories.

jjslbjjslbabout 2 years ago

Didn't care for the end. Dumb shit husband should have said 'ok we're even, so who's going to file the divorce paperwork?" and waited to see if she would cave. After all she did the coworker on her own, but he had to be set up,

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 2 years ago

He got over her affair too fast and too easily then cheats himself doing to another man what was done to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They deserved each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some fantasies are better than others, just as some stories about fantasies are too.

To have "the perfect life ("wife, job, kids, sex) and toss it away like this guy did--just to fuck a second-rate actress is simply incomprehensible to me. Knowing how his wife was chafing at her "loss of control" he could have had an honest conversation about modifying the terms; and how could he NOT know she'd set him up.

Good story well-written; I suppose the two main characters are (mostly) believable--so kudos on that and thanks for the creativity.

Even with his wife still being willing to do "some of the things" though...he was a humongous dumb-shit. Of course he was written that way. More please.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars good read! My only concern is that since she screwed around 4 times with one guy since you guys got married, she is way more likely to screw around again with someone. And you never mentioned that you had any suspicions of it happening again. Did you even ask her if she is fucking someone now? Cuz that would be my very first thought. Once a cheater always a cheater.

QuintiusQuintiusover 1 year ago
Fantastic until he cheated

Then it became ridiculously stupid and unrealistic as hell. What a waste of a great premise. Ball dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good story well told. The characters are believable and consistent (believable because they are consistent? consistently believable...). The timing is appropriate. And the comments on the comments are exquisite.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, don't understand why he kept her or why he cheated if being faithful mattered so much to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A shitty story witch was all about making cheating forgivable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this wasn't a slam-dunk divorce infidelity, there aren't any. After they are married she fucks a guy on four different occasions, multiple times, announcing that she loves the guy, who is suppose to be an ass-hole and he keeps her??? ARE YOU KIDDING US??? Disgusting!!!

XYZ

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

I often wonder if Anonymous would have better comments if it took the time to relate with actual humans.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again. Funny and angering. What a manipulative cunt.

So he married a neurotic, pot head BJ slut who worked for, what was it, KUCK. What could possibly go wrong 🤣

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Why wasn’t a hall pass for him part of AOTT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story - well written and good character development. Ignore the barbs. Authorship ain’t easy! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To some of the more moronic commenters below: read the story, she was being sarcastic about being in love with Craig. She was trying to prove the point that saying it was a meaningless fling was not the worst scenario. It did NOT make it better saying that she loved Craig. It actually made it worse. And nothing she could say after that like would make it better. Was an enjoyable and sexy read. Donna's ego and rationale caused her to take a bad situation and make it much worse by trying to force Craig's ego to take a hit. She didn't even really like the sex the second and third time they got together despite being high, and by the fourth time with the luggage incident, she had a poor experience, which actually worked in her stupid revenge plot on Craig by making him feel sexually inferior andnunable.to meet her needs. Of course it was all utter bullshit and she compounded her sin from a one night fling (first-time), to four excursions across a year early in their marriage, though the last was only one time (according to her but why would she lie after confessing everything else?). Pretty sure by getting her concessions on all things for so long and then fucking the shit out of her nemesis Carmen for nine days and getting clearance to do so again throughout the year another three times and way more actual fucks than Donna and Craig, that got more than even. If the reader takes the story to seriously it will probably land with a thud. Some of the all things list was hilarious. Pirate-themed backyard, parental decisions, analversary, and karaoke to name a few. He was driving Donna mad. Hence when he refused to fall for Leila and others, despite her making the offer for revenge sex explicit, she set him up with Carmen, who fucked the shitnoit of him for nine days, with three more extended sessions to go. In all serious, Donna went to therapy (when the luggage was lost, which hubby took to mean was actually because of the luggage being lost, LOL). When thr luggage was discovered, she didn't bullshit. She told him everything, including her irrational reasoning to continue fucking Craig, despite her guilt and lack of enjoyment, which makes her come off as at best eccentric and at worst dumb, but consistent with Donna's quirky logic. She doesn't give herself excuses, owns up to what she did, and tells him she understands if he wants a divorce, that she loves him (was like 10 years ago and they have two young kids now), that the sex with Craig did not remotely compare, she is contrite, has done therapy as to why she did it in the first place, cut out getting high, been faithful since, and if a divorce will make sure it is amicable and he can share the kids with her. And then she promises, if he stays, she will make it up to him by conceding to him in all ways, and he makes her agree to never deny him (AOTT pledge). She does it faithfully for years. Surprised he didn't get bored with it sooner. Finally she losing her mind with the "chafing" and arranges a seduction with her nemesis but his fantasy actress. So how does he lose in all of this? Quite tongue in cheek with some good sex scenes. Well written. 5*

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Giving up lifetime AOTT with a sexy wife for a fling. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

For a while I was yelling to him "DON'T DO IT!"

But yeah, it wasn't that surprising.

Great writing.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - In this story you lost me with all the sideways meandering vocabulary - especially around this SLUT really getting off sucking every single cock she has ever seen. I just could not get past that thought. I wonder if she ever thought of gargling with antiseptic disinfectant after every blowjob? Imagine the minuscule remnants of every cock she sucked the cum out of, wedged between her teeth for years and years - what a disgusting sewer that mouth would be - YUK. Sorry, game over you are now in my reject writer file.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

What a great story! Love it when a good reconciliation comes together through the use of superior writing, creative plot, and a tongue in cheek jab at all the sad "He's a cuck, she's a slut!!!" idiots who inhabit the LW comment section. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, mostly, but what a moronic twat he was.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Well written but pretty dumb. Donna was certifiable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative but peculiar. Donna was a control freak with some odd mental issues. Her rationalization to continue the affair with jerk has ro be one of the most unique but dumbest reasons ever. Drivej by her pride to have mediocre to crappy sex. Not sure what she meant by the "one more" comment with regards to Carmen and divorce. He fucked Carmen for 9 days, most every day. She did it four times. Presumably she is not aware of how often they did the deed l, with Carmen holding the secret over her. Some of the dialog and internal monologue was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two very disturbed people that leave one feeling motion sick... and, their solutions for their misdeeds are even more debauched... cucky boy is just that, a highly confused early adolescent in a man's body.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would have given it 5 if he had come to his senses before the stupid episode with Carmen and stop crapping on Donna.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous