All Comments on 'All Of Them?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I have to ask...

When are you going to write a hubby with balls who doesn't RAAC or WACC out at the end?

2 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I guess things will work out on the farm.

He will fit in perfectly. Every morning he can wake everyone up with a loud CUCK-a-doodle-do.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE PASSE PATH

from virgin to swinger, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange Tale

But what do you expect? It was the early sixties. Everybody was fucking everybody. No, wait. Not yet. There were beatniks. Hippies were a couple of years away. What the fuck do I know? I was in preschool when this happened. Oh well. Live and learn.

Yes I know, I made no sense.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

1* What a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical magmaman posting (trash).

No balls, no guts. Just a slime ball author. Fighting to hold his place as queen of the posters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This almost read as a parody of LW stories

I just don't understand why an author writes a story if he's not going to put in some time and effort. This read like it took him 20 minutes to write.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Nice little story

Probably truer to life than most 'he men' would like to believe. Twenty minutes to write this? Idiot! Obviously never tried to write a story yourself. Well done Magmaman, 5 stars from me.(unfortunately that itself will probably bring an outburst?)

MrVdogMrVdogover 10 years ago
Breaking the window -

The side windows in 1961 (including the Ford Galaxie) were made of laminated glass, which did not "break into a million pieces" like modern tempered glass. You need to rewrite that scene to reflect the difference. The embarrassed couple might have had as much as 30 seconds to make a getaway...

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
In short -

people are fucked up! Good luck finding someone you can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
12 by 60 ?

I may be remembering wrong but I in my youth bought a trailer in 1962 and it wqs the biggest size available at the time and was 10x50.. Too big to fit im most trailer park spaces in fact. Just thought you might like to check. Cheers on a fine story. Little loose on some facts but good.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Funniest comment

Had to laugh at the no balls, no guts comment. Of course the writer was anonymous--speaking of no balls, no guts.

The story gets a five.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
They're not going to make it !

But they'll have some good times before the final goodbye though. Loved the story as a bona-fide lit experience. Magmaman did a great job of purveying what it's like to be so young, without a compass. They own the best of intentions. Sans parents for role models, however, stuff is going to happen.

I enjoyed the benign variant of Patty recropping for brief but vivid support role. Very sly utilization of a minor but lifelong obsession - bravo. *****

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Wimp

Magmawoman Wimps Again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I very much enjoyed this slice of life. Please keep posting.

I was also amused by the comment of the idiot who calls himself "dmhack":

"Had to laugh at the no balls, no guts comment. Of course the writer was anonymous--speaking of no balls, no guts."

This coming from someone who chose "no answer", "nothing", or "none" to every question under his biography ("it's" bio, I should say; this individual listed "no answer" in response to sex). Plus it has posted no stories, and has indicated no favorites. Like "dmhack" is hiding behind anonymity any less than anyone else here is. Many insightful comments are made under "anonymous", and many stupid, useless, unnecessary remarks are made on this site by registered users. Dmhack, if you have no respect for anonymity, why don't you list your full name, address, and phone number in your bio? Like anyone would care.

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Good Story

Good story, interesting premise and a nice step back in time. Well written, needs a bit more editing, but all in all a fine job!

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years agoAuthor
Technical correctness

Some of the comments get me to giggling, they used to piss me off but it finally hit me that there are quite a few of you that are way more fucked up than I am.

And I got me some streaks deep inside that even I won't write about.

Let's see, laminated side window glass? Sure, but then the line reads "smashed a hole in the window" and that ain't near as much fun as the way I saw it in my mind when I wrote it. Then the BTB crowd, they roll in just itching to post some crack if the wife isn't virginal, dressed in white and only has sex in the dark in the missionary position. I mean, I am sorry YOUR wives cheated on you, but shit happens.

And 20 minutes? Hell, I ain't Starstang, I type with 2 fingers so a couple of pages is about three days for me. I ain't exactly Shakespeare, either.

I often wonder what is up with folks? Never heard of the ten second rule?: Drop your Banana on the floor, pick it up and wipe it off, it's still a Banana.

Same with pussy, hose it off and usually you can't tell any difference....LOL* Usually, anyway.

To those who enjoy an old man having a dab of fun with words, thanks. To those who think all I write are "wimp" stories, there are 350 of them so you ain't read them all.

To zedO, you are actually funny. Hey! Where the hell is Harry? I can hardly wait.

MGM

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Thanks for another good read. Pretty nostalgic, had a 56 Chevy myself, but only took it out to 292, with the two four barrel carbs. Looked nice though with the Corvette valve covers. Never should have sold that car, or that one, or...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely no direction.......

Left...Right....Up......Down......Park....Neutral......Reverse. You never picked a direction for this story. Too bad. It did start out good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This read like a kids story book.

See Jane run.

Dick ran after her.

They had sex.

etc.etc.etc

BORING

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
plausible story

but then it looks like neither the main male character nor the main woman character (more understandable with those parents) seem to start thinking or want to think at all. lack of education ? or just lazy ? or unable to grow up in that country ? I mean after a certain age you know what you like and esteem. it starts with small things like you like coke or you don't. you know what you want to eat and what not.

but in this story nobody ever really made some deeper thoughts about values at all. this way everything is just playing Russian roulette. 5 times no problem and then the shit hits the fan.

good story just a bit superficial

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well said magman

hey some guys are just wayyy to uptight about this..its suppose to be fun guys lighten up!

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Another really nice, thoughtful read - of course

The story breezes along, driving carefully round cliches and points you to some fairly important things to do with love & sex along the way - without preaching.

Magmaman wrote the most erotic story I have ever read. Anywhere. Ever.

I am still working my way through his other stories - it became clear fairly early on that that first story was no flash in the pan.

Thanks as ever.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Mistake

Is one of my fave stories. It's hard to believe this was written by the same person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one of your better stories

this was a nice story, it really hit the spot, a fun read. no chucky in this one.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
A pondering flow and I've always

liked the understated style. A lot happened in two pages...some of it absurd (MIL) but always compelling. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
magmaman, funny guy

hahaha just read the comment magmaman wrote to defend his spineless wimpy stories and to defend his probably cuckold state stating that is ok for a woman to cheat after all, all she needs to do is to wash her cheating snatch with water and everything is ok, hahaha but what happens if she contracts some disease?? i mean look at the porn star that just contracted hiv, she made sex her business and had more protection thanks to the companies that she worked at and she still got infected, and now look at a regular woman position who cheats and most likely wont use protection, wont ask the other cheating person if he has any vds and most likely wont be able to tell at all anyways, and comes back and infects the cheated spouse..

according to you its ok all she needs to do is douse her snatch and all will be ok and if her hubby gets infected he wont get at least mad cause he loves her, pfft. time to grow some balls buddy.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
A Lot Happening !

The story had a lot happening in 2 pages fir such an intriguing plot.

It would have been good to hear that the wife had not slept with any one in the year apart.

or when she did have sex she realised it was no way nearly as good with her husband.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Entertaining

I always appreciate your stories, even the ones, heaven forbid, in which the couple reconciles. Here, you created a family upbringing that took the mystery and romance out of sex before they met. Then, you had the wife behave, under the circumstances, as well as anyone could expect. There was no slut in this story, so revenge was irrelevant. Keep on keep on MGM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utterly unbelievable

Who puts a 1968 Ford motor in a 1956 Chevy?

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Entertaining as always.

I have to agree that there will probably be more bumps down the road, but the slice was fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a little to cucky for me

seems like brain dead characters

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Just the kind of story that I hate...

... one with more questions than answers. But I gave it 3 stars because it was so well written.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Liked it

Characters directionless? Yep! Does that happen? Yep! Personal growth and development? Yep! Changing priorities and values, based on new experiences? Yep!

Does the couple have a chance? I think they have a great chance, as long as they each remember what they have learned about the way they respond to others and how much better they are together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duh

This story was a little on the outer limits side as in strange.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
I thought it was very good

I remember as a ten year old kid I was at my friend's house and his much older sister was standing in the living room in bra and panties, ironing cloths. Shocked me, such things were never done in my limited experience.

Just so the home life and upbringing of the characters is very different, but they see something in each other, and may well make it in life. People aren't all like the folks on main street. Good story, interesting points of view. To some, sex is not such a big deal, in the scale of things.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked the story.

Sounds a little like life, screwed up somtimes but worth doing, thanks.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Huh?

"Yes, if it's just between us from now on? If we promise?" Isn't that what marriage vows are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 of 5 for your effort

good for this type of story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fap and minivan

Just a note-not a 60's thing. You handled "gay" correctly and had the character say "queer" whilst you described in a retrospective phrase as gay.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Only Fair

“Being from a family of poor dirt farmers” – I think you mean “dirt-poor farmers”, unless they are farming dirt?

While there are SOME similarities, his situation with Patty and Carmen is NOT the same as his situation with Sharon and Doug. He and Patty weren’t married and had no official commitment, he was honest and admitted right away what happened and Patty refused to even discuss it.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 8 years ago
@sbrooks103: "poor dirt farmer"

"'Dirt farmer' is a colloquial American term for a practical farmer, or one who farms his own land." --Oxford English Dictionary. The connotation is that though he owns his own land, the dirt farmer is too poor to hire hands, so does everything himself. Magmaman's use of the term is correct.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
ok so disgusting family

dad diddles his daughter(child molestor gets a bullet) Mother encourages daughter to cheat on spouse(oh and she knew hubby diddled daughter) .. set on fire and then maybe after a week shot. Daughter is a fucked up person, who has a twisted view of sex, marriage etc. Yeah sorry but no you RUN from shit like this so fast Usain bolt looks like 89 yr old with no legs.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Decent

A different kind of LW story. Just a little strange, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story...

5 stars...thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: GeorgeAnderson & sbrooks103x

Actually you both are correct. My father's family were southern dirt-farmers as well as dirt-poor-farmers, one mule with a single blade plow with a yoke over his shoulder. He didn't wish to grow old and die stooped over in a worn out field which is why he left and went north. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Life can certainly get complicated. It's better to avoid the complications, but too often we don't see that until it's behind us. I think he chose right, but only time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story at all, spelling and grammar was good, the story was creative. The wife's family is sure fucked up. I used to keep a ball peen hammer in my car too, it seemed to calm people down when needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The reactive homophobia added nothing to the story except strong suspicion the author had some unresolved, anxiety ridden issues regarding his own sexual orientation.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story. AAAA++++

JackDancerJackDancerover 1 year ago

Nice. I wanted more development, but I really liked the story and characters. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...