All Parties on the Same Page

Story Info
A couple experience their first cuckolding.
3.9k words
4.19
12.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

My wife and I both couldn't take our eyes off of the homeplate umpire.

Tall, muscular, his scalp bald except for the sides of his head, he wore short sleeves on what everyone around us considered a chilly, windy day.

I had openly shared my fantasy with her of being a cuckold, promising to remain faithful while she could take other lovers, wanting to be reminded she needed other men because my penis just didn't do it for her.

The talk was hot, but it remained just talk.

It had actually been quite a while since we had brought an imaginary third party into our bedroom.

I never really knew where she stood on the subject of cuckolding me, but assumed she role played more for my benefit than hers.

Sitting there watching his very muscular legs and ass each time he bent over or half squatted as he called pitches I pictured him nailing my bride, Jeanette.

A big part of my fantasy was for the other man to not just be verbally dominant, but physically imposing.

The umpire was definitely physically imposing.

I was so fixated on him I was completely unaware of my wife's reaction to him.

Jeanette is an attractive woman, fit but curvy, a nice round ass, large breasts, long, muscular legs, long brown hair, blue eyes, a pretty face men do notice her.

Looks wise, I married out of my league. I see myself as average in looks, below average, barely four inches long, in the size of my penis, and definitely not possessing a dominant personality.

Jeanette got up and headed to the concession stand. She asked if I wanted a hot dog or sonething bigger. I didnt even think about her question, but said if they have a bratwurst I want one.

While she was gone, the umpire walked to where we were sitting.

Clean shaven save for a small goatee, tan, piercing blue eyes, straight, white teeth, he initiated a conversation with me.

"How's your day going?"

"Great, except for the weather."

He said, "Sun's out. Windy, but warm."

"First time here?"

"It is. Beautiful baseball complex."

He agreed, "It's very nice. Enjoy your day."

"You too."

I resumed watching him and imagining his muscular ass moving up and down as he fucked Jeanette. I intended to mention him the next time she and I had sex.

He really wasn't her type I thought, but he checked off a lot of squares in mine.

Jeanette returned.

"Here's your brat. I also got you fries."

"Thanks. The umpire and I were just talking."

"About what?" Jeanette asked.

"The weather. We're bundled up and he thinks it's warm."

She didn't say anything. Our seats faced him so he was obviously in our field of vision. Besides, we wanted to watch the pitches. Jeanette was really good at calling the pitches while I sucked at it.

I took a bite of the brat.

"How is it?" Jeanette asked.

"Big and delicious."

"I figured you'd want something more substantial than a hot dog in your mouth."

I thought her comment odd, but didn't think too much about it.

There was a pause as the guests took to the field and the home team got ready to bat.

The umpire walked towards us.

He stopped at the backstop, leaned over, and picked up a bottle of Gatorade.

Jeanette said, "I was wondering if that bottle belonged to anyone."

He smiled, looked at her, took the cap off, held it his lips, and took several large swallows.

He put the cap back on and set the bottle back on the ground.

"Where are you folks from?"

We told him.

"Down state. I umpire down there at the college."

Jeanette said, "We only live a few miles from the college. Beautiful campus. Great team, but their fields aren't as nice as this one."

He agreed.

She asked him, "Do you live nearby or did you have to make the long drive like us?"

He said he lived nearby and mentioned the name of the town.

Jeanette remarked, "Roland, we drove through it. Remember how I commented on how quaint it looked."

He laughed and said, "That's how people describe it, quaint."

He excused himself and said he needed to get back to work.

Jeanette commented afterwards about how friendly he was.

I agreed he did seem very personable.

The game resumed and we returned to watching the game and the umpire.

The inning ended and the umpire took another break and chatted with us.

Jeanette asked him again if there was anything she could get him.

I didn't find it too strange as she's a nice person.

He told her, "Not while I'm officiating, but after the game I'll let you buy me lunch."

She answered, "It's a deal."

I wanted to ask, "What was all that about?" but didn't.

He went back to officiating and we went back to watching him.

Next time there was a break he came over to chat. He volunteered he also officiated basketball games at the college level.

He was talking more to me when he said this.

Jeanette's voice was soft, seductive, "What's your preference?"

He smiled at her, laughed but didn't explain why, then told her he preferred officiating at baseball games because he played in college.

I began to pay considerably less attention to the umpire and more to Jeanette.

Her behavior made me conclude the umpire is having an effect on her.

I wasn't about to put the cart before the horse as I figured if I even hinted about my fantasy she would shut down. I instead decided to store all my observations and save them for when we had sex later.

I figured they would make her more receptive to me if I fantasized about another man in our bedroom.

The game ends. Jeanette and I linger for a few minutes. We can't tell if the umpire has forgotten or is busy, but she suggests we move out of the way to make room for people who want to see the next game.

I pack up the chairs and am carrying them. We walk towards the gate leading to the dugouts when the umpire shows up.

He doesn't ignore me, but his focus is on Jeanette, "Is that offer to buy me lunch still good?"

She smiles and tells him it is, then looks at me and winks, "I'm not buying you lunch. He is."

They both laugh.

I take everyone's orders and head to the concession stand while they find a table for us.

I return with food and drinks.

Instead of sitting across from each other, Jeanette and the umpire are sitting on one side of the picnic table. My penis twitches. Not a huge deal, but will be something I want to incorporate when we're making love later.

She'll probably tell me it was nothing, but she'll be a good sport and indulge me, tease me about how he is her boyfriend and how humiliating it must have been for me to be the one buying and fetching their lunch and sitting across from her.

She might even comment about how everyone around us had to have noticed our seating arrangement.

"I'm sure they all saw you as a cuck."

I quit daydreaming and focus on the present.

Jeanette introduces the umpire to me.

"Toby, this is my husband, Roland."

Toby and I shake hands. Her doing the introductions makes me feel like I'm the outsider.

We eat, talk baseball, and officiating. Jeanette is the sports nut in our family while I'm an occassional fan. She and Toby do most of the talking while I just listen and learn.

It's a turn on for me to watch her engage with Toby. They clearly get along and have things in common. It's all innocent, but I intend to incorporate it for later.

We finish lunch. He thanks her. He tells her he enjoyed their conversation. She tells him she did also. He has to get back to work. We tell him we have to get back to watching.

He heads to the fields, but we don't know which one. We head to the field where the next game we want to watch will play. We like sitting behind home plate and are pleasantly surprised to see Toby will be umpiring the game, but not at home plate.

There's no one around us. I set up the chairs. Jeanette puts her mouth close to my ear and says, "I bet you're feeling like a cuck right now."

She laughs when she sees the look on my face, "I knew it."

We sit down. She reaches across to me and squeezes my hand. It's nice when she is receptive to my fantasies. I'm feeling pretty positive about later.

I notice during this game she isn't watching the pitching focusing more on the infield where Toby is standing.

We've brought my fantasy into our bedroom for quite a while, but the men I picture her with aren't necessarily ones she's attracted to.

It's different sensing she's attracted to Toby. I feel a bit jealous, but feeling threatened is part of the appeal of being cuckolded. Sitting in my chair I have to move around a bit as I get an erection.

Game is close. Exciting. We're predicting extra innings.

Wind picks up, it gets colder and clouds roll in. Lightning flashes. Game is halted and everyone heads to the covered pavilions or their cars. We're standing around and out of nowhere Toby appears.

The three of us chat about how good the game is. Jeanette's face literally lights up when she sees him. I let them do most of the talking. I'm impressed at how Jeanette can remember all the plays and pitches.

The weather is getting worse.

Toby predicts once the rain starts it will be hours before it stops. I look at my cell phone's weather app.

"Radar doesn't look good. Going to suck driving back."

Toby suggests we ride out the storm at his house.

Those jealous feelings I have come back. I'm about to thank him for the offer but we're unable accept when I wisely shut my mouth and defer to Jeanette.

Jeanette jumps at the invitation, then looks at me, and says, "But it's Roland's decision. What do you think Roland?"

Toby and Jeanette are looking at me.

"I think that's a great idea. Thanks Toby."

He gives us his address.

We head to the parking lot. I'm assuming Jeanette and I will follow him so I'm surprised when she says, "I'll ride with Toby. You can follow us."

I don't know what to think. Is she riding with Toby because she knows it will excite me or because she's interested in him? Or maybe both?

I also know when Jeanette is worried my fantasy is getting out of control she has no qualms about applying the brakes and reminding me it's fantasy, not real.

The drive takes close to thirty minutes. They are one or two cars ahead of me. I can see they are chatting.

I follow him as he pulls off the main street onto a side street down a few blocks and into his driveway. I park along the street. The three of us exit our cars.

Toby unlocks the door and ushers Jeanette and I in. He closes the door behind him.

The rain is coming down hard. The lightning strikes seem really close and the thunder loud.

He rubs his hands together, then asks who wants a drink. I figure I'll limit myself to one drink as it will be several hours before we'll be getting back on the road.

Jeanette says, "I'd like a drink. I used to drink fuzzy navels, but it's been a long time since I had one."

He tells us to find a seat, points out where the bathroom is, and goes to the kitchen.

There's a couch and two chairs in the living room. It should be a no brainer as to where I sit, on the couch next to Jeanette, but I choose a chair.

She gives me a weird look, but says nothing. She sits on the couch.

Toby doesn't seem surprised to see me sitting in a chair. He hands me my drink, a beer, hands Jeanette hers. The couch is long, can easily seat three people.

Jeanette chose to sit in the middle. Toby sits down next to her, but she doesn't move to the opposite end, but stays where she was.

She takes a drink and says, "It's good."

I comment how she rarely drinks.

Toby takes a sip from his drink and makes a comment about everyone needing a drink to steady their nerves and feel relaxed.

Normally, a remark like his would prompt one of us to respond we're not nervous, but neither of us say anything.

Jeanette downs three quarters of her drink, "This is really good and I'm feeling really relaxed. Are you relaxed Roland?"

"I think so, Jeanette."

She looks at me. It's like I'm watching them in slow motion because I watch as Toby puts his free hand on her knee. She puts her left hand on top of his.

My eyes focus on her wedding and engagement rings.

Both of them are staring at me.

Toby takes another sip. I take a few large drinks of my beer. I'm thirsty, the beer is good, and I'm nervous.

He puts his glass down, picks up the remote and tosses it to me.

"I've got cable. I'm sure you can find something worth watching. Help yourself to whatever is in the kitchen."

He stands up, Jeanette extends her hand, finishes the rest of her drink, and he helps her stand up.

"Let's go," he says.

She avoids making eye contact with me. He leads her down the hallway to his bedroom. I hear the door close behind them.

I sit there, frozen to my sit. I turn on the television, but keep the volume low. Not much else to do I think but wait. Everything happened so quickly with no discussion between Jeanette and I.

I wonder what's going on in the bedroom as there's no noise.

Fifteen minutes later I hear Jeanette. She gets louder and louder. I hear her orgasm.

It's quiet for a few minutes and then she starts moaning again.

Then Toby starts talking, loud for my benefit.

"Whose cock is better mine or your husband's?"

"Speak up."

Loud enough for me to hear, "Oh God, yours is so much better than his. Don't stop."

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes, I'm your slut. Keep fucking me."

Her language is never that coarse with me. I unzip my pants, fish my erection out, and masturbate. I grab a handful of tissues and use them to catch my ejaculate.

I'm done but they aren't.

She has a second or maybe even a third orgasm. I can't tell because the peaks seem to blend together.

I can't hear their bodies slapping together, but I can definitely hear the headboard hitting the wall.

She makes a high pitched wail as he ejaculates.

Quiet again.

Toby's voice breaks the quiet.

"Roland, get your wife and I two more drinks. Another Fuzzy Navel for her and a rum and coke for me."

I don't want to say anything, but feel like I have to answer.

"Coming up," I say louder than I need to.

I go in the kitchen, need a few minutes to locate everything, and prepare their drinks.

I go down the hall and stand outside the closed door.

I hold the two drinks with one hand, knock on the door, and ask, "May I come in?"

For some reason, I don't want to invade my wife's privacy.

"The door's unlocked. Come on in."

Jeanette's on her back. Toby's on his side, mouth on a nipple. He takes his mouth off of her breast, "Put them on the nightstand."

He places his lips against hers and they start kissing. Jeanette never even glances at me.

I put the drinks down, look at them one more time, leave the room, and close the door behind me.

I listen to them for the next couple of hours. I am unable to control my climaxes. Within a minute of starting to jack off I climax. I go through a lot of tissues.

I fall asleep.

Next thing I know, Jeanette is moving my shoulder telling me to wake up.

I rub my eyes, ask if they are done.

"We're done," she says.

"I need to pee before we hit the road."

I get up, go down the hall to the guest bathroom, urinate, splash water on my face, wash my hands, flush the toilet, but before I join them, I take a quick peek into the master bedroom.

Bed is a mess. He'll need to change the sheets I think.

It's kind of awkward the three of us standing around.

I extend my hand and tell him it was nice to meet him.

He points to the wads of tissues.

"Oops, I'll take care of them."

I gather them and take them to the kitchen where I dump them in the trash can.

I listen as Jeanette tells him, "Thanks. I had a really great time. You have my number so if you're ever in town."

He smiled and said, "I will definitely be calling you."

She grinned and said, "I'd like that."

I decided to give them some alone time.

"I'll be out in the car Jeanette."

She answers, "Toby and I need a few minutes. I'm driving."

"Okay," I reply.

I sit in the car and the impact of the afternoon really hits me.

"I'm a cuckold," I say aloud. I don't know if I'm happy, excited, or even sad. I feel neutral emotionally.

She's in no hurry to leave so I patiently wait.

I wonder what's keeping her.

Twenty minutes later she exits the house, walks down the driveway, onto the street, and gets in the car.

She seems different, confident, in control.

"Come here," she says moving her face towards mine. She grabs the back of my head, presses her mouth against mine. I open my mouth because I know she wants to French kiss.

She starts the car, then asks if I have any gum. I know there is some in the glove box. I unwrap and hand her a stick.

I tell her how to get back to the main road.

We're quiet. She turns on the radio, finds a station she likes and we listen to music.

She's been driving for almost an hour when I ask, "What the hell just happened?"

She looked at me, surprised or annoyed or both, at my question.

"Toby and I had sex while you jacked off."

"We never talked about it. Everything happened so fast."

"We've talked about it plenty Roland. It was so much better that it just happened. And yes, it happened fast, but that's what happens when two people click."

"Did you and Toby click?"

"Oh God yes, did we ever. It reminded me of when you and I met."

"Was it good?"

"It really was. You know I've never had those kinds of orgasms with you."

I knew what she was talking about. Orgasms from intercourse.

She pointed out, "Judging from all those wads of tissues I guess it was really good for you too. How many times did you cum?"

I counted them up, "Five or six. No, it was definitely six."

"You never do that with me," she said.

I felt bad because I sensed it bugged her. She probably wondered why I didn't get that aroused with her.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She pursed her lips, like she wanted to say something mean, but decided it was better left unsaid.

"You don't need to apologize. You are who you are. I can't expect you to be anything different. I am who I am. I like sex with other men."

"I like sex with you too Jeanette. I'm just not very good at the kind of sex you had with Toby."

Her voice dripping sarcasm and contempt, "That's an understatement."

It was dead quiet, save for the radio. What she said hurt, but I also knew I deserved it.

She reached over and grabbed my hand, "It's not your fault. How does it feel to know I had sex with another man?"

I felt myself relaxing. She didn't sound upset.

"It feels good. I've wanted this a long time, but not just for me, but also you. I'm a cuck."

"It's official. Yes, you are."

I asked her, "When we get home...",

She finished my thought, "Yes. You can lick me."

"Thank you," I said wondering if she was just indulging me or because she also wanted cunnilingus.

"We're not going to have intercourse anytime soon, Roland."

I didn't ask her why because I knew why.

"Okay," I acknowledged before asking, "What made you go for it?"

She answered, "Honestly, I don't know. I've been really horny lately. I'm ovulating. Part of me thought it might shut you up about your fantasy. Watching him made me think I want this. I want to have sex with another man. I never have. I was due."

"You were loud."

She laughed, "Because he was so good. I get loud with you too, but when I'm loud with you, you're the reason why and you're not in a different room."

"Are you really ovulating?"

She answered with a question, "Does that excite you?"

I nodded yes.

She answered, "I really am. And no he didn't."

"Pull out or use a condom?" I asked.

"Neither. It felt right to have him cum in me. I didn't wake up this morning wanting to get pregnant, but he made me have the urge."

I had to ask and I hoped she would be brutally honest because I needed the humiliation only she could offer.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12