All Parties on the Same Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ever have those urges with me?"

She shook her head, "I think about us having a family, but I don't think about you and I making a baby."

It was humiliating to hear her admit those feelings, but it aroused me.

"We'll talk some more later, cuck."

She then asked how much I liked it when she referred to me as cuck.

"A lot," I answered.

"Good. When we're alone that's what I'm going to call you. I just hope I don't slip up when we're around other people, but if I do, you'll have to deal with it."

"I will."

She and I held hands for the rest of the drive.

She and I were both tired. It had been a long day, but neither of us were too tired to delay my earlier request.

She asked me how it was. She also admitted the idea of me cleaning her of another man's cum really turned her on.

"Every time he's down here I want him to spend the night in this bed. You can sleep in the guest room or go to a hotel."

Afterwards she put on a nightgown and I a pair of pajamas. We got in bed and cuddled.

She asked how I was holding up and I told her I was good.

"You just sound a little sad."

"I'm not. Just the opposite."

Drifting off, Jeanette made one last comment, "I'm glad we're all on the same page."

"Me too," I replied sounding more confident than I felt.

12