All Shapes / All Sizes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan gave her arms a little test. Just a quiver to see if they'd bend at all. No luck. They were stuck tight. It was kind of an odd sensation, but not unpleasant.

"Very good Jan, now stop trying," Iris said, "We've established that you can't bend your arms because you're following my instructions so well. We're going to begin the scan in 3....2....1...look at the spiral and let it take all your focus. Your arms stiff and rigid...."

The lights began to move around Jan again and Iris' face was again replaced with the slow moving spiral. Jan found she was absolutely captivated by it now. She had to look at it.

"Very good Jan," Iris cooed. "You're doing so well. So good at following suggestions."

In what seemed like moments, the lights faded and Iris' face replaced the spiral. Jan looked at it. Her hands still locked in the t-pose.

"Almost done Jan," Iris said. "I'm going to count three and I when I do, you're arms will feel loose and relaxed and gently float down to your sides...all by themselves...you don't have to do anything. One...two....three...arms floating down now...."

Jan's arms did as Iris commanded and they slowly lowered to her side.

"Very good Jan. We're almost done...just one last thing...I'm going to count to three again..and this time, I want you sit down in the chair behind you. Zara is going to assist you but it's going to feel so nice to just relax and sit this comfortable, cozy chair we have for you."

Jan was not aware that Zara had place a wheelchair behind her and was waiting for Jan to follow the command.

"One...two...and three" commanded Iris, "and sit down...that's right...feels so relaxing to sit....just let your body feel loose and relaxed...Zara is going to help you get comfortable..."

Zara placed Jan's feet on the wheelchair's front foot rests and softly restrained them with velcro straps. She moved onto Jan's arms, laying them on the arm rests and binding them with velcro as well. When she was satisfied with her work she gave a thumbs up to the video screen.

"We're ready, Iris," she said.

"Jan you've done so well today," Iris began, "We can't wait to have some perfectly fitted bras made for you and a catalog of clothes we assure you will fit perfectly for your beautiful body. And as a special reward, we'd like to give you the gift of enjoying a nice deep, peaceful sleep. Zara is going to fit you with a special mask and we're going to give you a special gas that will make you feel so sleepy and wonderful. I'm sure you would happy to sleep for me without the gas, but it's just an extra precaution we take to make sure that your rest is undisturbed while we take you on a short journey. I'll want you to breathe deeply now..."

There was a flash of warning in Jan. Somewhere deep in her mind, it suddenly occurred to her that not everything was all right. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but she felt a sudden jolt of adrenalin rush through her, telling her to act before it was too late.

But it was too late. Zara fitted the mask over Jan's mouth and nose. There was a faint hissing sound and soon Jan was breathing in the sickly sweet mixture. She didn't want to breathe deep, but she felt compelled to, because Iris told her too. She was vaguely aware that Zara was putting earphones on her head...she thought she heard Iris' sweet voice in her ears. She felt her eyes getting very heavy...too heavy to keep open. She tried to move her arms, but they too were too heavy to move...not to mention restrained. Out of the last moments of consciousness, she saw a hidden door open in the room. Zara began to wheel her through it. Just as her eyes were about to close for good, she vague was aware of other women in wheelchairs also being taken down this corridor as well. Then sleep overcame her.

Jan opened her eyes some time later, though to her it felt as no time had passed at all.

She was aware that some people were looking at her. She was also aware that she was still nude. A woman was withdrawing her hand from her face. She could still hear the echo of the snap that she'd just created. She recognized the woman. It was Iris! She wanted to say something. But she found she could not speak. Next to her was Zara, now fully clothed. And next to her, another woman she did not recognize, but there was something rather odd about her, though Jan couldn't quite figure it out. Behind them was another naked woman, who's back was turned to her. She was a very large woman. Next to her, another woman, also large, but slightly shorter. It looked like she was wearing a wedding dress. There was a clothed woman near her who was draping fabrics on her. Next to her, another large woman, but again slightly shorter. Jan could see more women's bodies now of all shapes and sizes in various states of dress. Some of them were also being attended. Jan noticed that none of them were moving. They were completely still.

The three women looked over Jan with appraising eyes. Iris moved in close.

"Pardon me, Jan," she said with unnecessary politeness, and she lifted one of Jan's enormous breasts with both her hands.

"Good lord," she exclaimed. "I don't know how you girls can live with all this weight in front of you. I don't envy your backs at all. Turn around for me please Jan."

It was an odd sensation for Jan. She wanted to resist. She wanted to lift her arm and punch this woman, but found she was absolutely unable to do anything, but calmly turn around as if it was her own idea to do so.

"Oh!" Iris exclaimed. "I love her ass! So unexpectedly firm and taut!"

"I wish my ass was that taut." said the third woman. "That shouldn't affect the cut will it?"

"No," said Iris. "But we might have to make some compensations. Quite honestly Deirdre, it was not easy finding a woman with your proportions. We're lucky Jan here is a pretty good match."

It suddenly occurred to Jan why the woman looked so odd. Body-wise she was a near doppelganger for Jan!

Jan felt hands running up her ass and along her back. She wanted to be mad, but if she was being honest it felt wonderful. She felt adored. It kind of was turning her on. Being observed and used like this. She felt a hand linger on her ass and give it a gentle squeeze. She wondered..and hoped it was Zara. She felt the hand go lower and start to bury itself in her ass checks. Momentarily she felt something pressing against her lips. And then she felt it enter. Possibly a thumb. Jan tried to let out a moan, but could not make a sound.

"She's quite aroused," she heard Zara say. Jan was hoping it was Zara. "I don't think we'll have any trouble with Jan. I think she's rather enjoying this. Turn around for us again please Jan."

Zara smiled wide. "She has a thing for Indians." Zara put a gentle hand on Jan's face. "Really Jan, you should open a private tab when you're watching your porn. It makes it so easy for us. To find out what you like. To find out what you'll respond to. To program you with your desires. Even now I'll bet your empty little head is swirling with dirty of thoughts of what you'd like me to do to you."

Zara reached in slid her hand up Jan's slit. It felt warm and moist.

"That's it Jan," Zara said. "Just be a good, obedient mannequin and you'll be well rewarded for your cooperation."

Jan wanted to press into that hand...she wanted that hand inside her, she wanted those fingers on her clit, but for every once of will she possessed, she just could not move a muscle. Zara could see the desperation in her eyes. She leaned in close and kissed her delicately on her breasts.

"Poor Jan." Zara said. "So needy...but so obedient..."

Iris cleared her throat. "Zara if you are quite done tormenting this poor woman, I'd like to get on with our work. Please pardon Zara, Deirdre, she does enjoy playing with our toys. Shall we start with some formal wear?"

Out of the corner of her eye, Jan noticed a large rack of elegant clothes being rolled towards her. Zara lifted an elegant silky gown and began to dress Jan in it.

"Arms up please," Zara said. And Jan obediently raised her arms. She felt the dress slide down her body. Zara zipped her up from the back. Iris and Deirdre circled around her while commenting on the fit. She noticed Zara kneeling in front of her placing pins in the dress and taking notes on the alterations Iris and Deirdre were commenting about.

Jan looked past Zara and saw this scene being played out all throughout the warehouse Women...being treated like mannequins and being fitted with clothes.

Sometimes they'd ask Jan to walk a few steps, turn then return to her place and resume her freeze. Other times, they would pose her and take digital photos.

Later on, they outfitted Jan with a number of lingerie pieces and they further posed and photographed her. Jan was equal parts humiliated and aroused by this arrangement.

Jan was unable to gauge the amount of time that had passed. An hour? Three hours? She had no way of telling. She thought it odd that she was still able to hold thoughts, but the moment she was given a command, those thoughts were wiped away by the compelling need to obey that command.

Finally Iris and Deirdre seemed satisfied with their work. Zara stripped off the final piece of lingerie and once again Jan was left there nude and frozen. Over the course of the evening several women had been led away. Jan wondered what was to become of them.

Deirdre approached Jan and touched her sweetly on the cheek.

"Thank you so much dear for your cooperation. You've been an immense help, as I'm sure you are quite aware that shopping for girls with our unique body style is a ghastly affair. Really, seeing these clothes on you is going to make a big difference in my wardrobe. I wish you all the best." Deirdre turned and walked away.

Iris approached Jan next. "I have to tell ya Jan," she said with a smile, "You just made this company a grip of money. That woman bought pretty much everything we put on you, so...I've gotta say thanks. You're a great model and very striking. I'm looking forward to working with you again. Of course, you're not going to remember me, but I'll remember you, for sure."

Iris cupped Jan's breasts one last time, testing their weight again. She was still amazed by their size. Then she turned and walked away. Leaving only Zara, who approached Jan. Zara had a big smile on her face.

"Now I know you haven't this thought, "she began." and I know that because we TOLD you not to have that thought. But the thought you should be thinking....is what happens when this over?"

Zara stepped in and held Jan's unmoving arms.

"Well there's a bunch of good news on that front," Zara continued. "We're going to put you right back where we found you, no worse for wear. You're going to open your eyes in our store and it will seem like you never left...maybe you just closed your eyes for a moment. We mix some pretty strong drinks. "

Zara began to walk around Jan...her hands roaming over her body.

"The other good news is that we're going to honor our promise. You'll be getting those free bras and they will indeed be the best fitting pieces of lingerie you've ever experienced. You'll also be getting a digital catalog. A lot of those clothes might be a bit out of your price range, but I'll be sure to add some rep specials in there. I've seen what you wear. I know what you like."

Zara began caressing Jan's ass again. She was amazed a woman this busty could be so fit. She kneaded it like bread dough.

"And now the bad news, Jan. The bad news is that there's a trigger phrase we've placed in you. Just a few simple words from us and you're our obedient mannequin again, ready to pose and model for us. There's not a lot of women with your proportions so we probably won't call on you that often, but Deirdre is probably going to back at the start of every season, so...yeah...you'll back"

"The good news though, is that we're going to re-enforce that trigger with pleasure Jan."

Jan felt Zara's fingers enter her from behind again. She wanted to moan. She felt her fingers sliding in and out of her, deliciously slow.

"Why don't you get on all fours for me Jan?" Zara asked nicely.

Jan did as she was told, while Zara kept the rhythm going in her pussy. Jan looked ahead and saw there were a few other models left. She wondered who might be watching behind her.

Zara knelt next to Jan and continued her gentle massage. With her other hand, she fondled Jan's breasts which were hanging freely.

"You've got some impressive udders here Jan." Zara said. "I'll bet you'd make a wonderful cow. All swollen with milk...just waiting for someone to relieve that pressure" Zara tugged on her breasts firmly.

"And then in the afternoon, your bull comes around with his big stiff prick and fucks you good." Zara said. "I'll bet you love that." Zara was moving her hand faster now. Jan's excitement was building...she'd fantasized about this so many times. An Indian women degrading her in front of strangers. She wanted to push back against Zara's hand so badly.

"I'll bet you want to moan for me Jan." Zara continued, increasing her tempo. "But you can't moan. Cows don't moan. They moo. I want you to moo for me Jan. Moo and come for me. Come for me and let your unconscious mind soak in the pleasure. Let your unconscious mind remember that being a good obedient mannequin comes with great rewards! Moo for me Jan! Moo for me now!

Jan let out a throaty moo and bucked and quivered against Zara's hand. She was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she didn't even feel the hypodermic needle that Zara had plunged into her ass. All she felt was a great release and and an overwhelming sense of relaxation and well being. All she wanted now what to close her eyes and let sleep over take her.

A few days later Jan was pleasantly surprised when she received five different colored bras in the mail. She half-expected that they would never arrive. As promised, they fit better than any bra she'd ever owned. She made a mental note that she would have to stop by All Shapes/All Sizes and thank Zara in person. She still couldn't believe she got these for free. Oh well. Sometimes....there is such a thing as a free lunch.

12