All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to attempting to wash, some spots of dried blood here and there down her thighs, taking care not to wet any bandages as I rounded her legs with my hand, finally to her feet. I stood back up.

"Ready for the shirt?"

"Dude, you got my back good, but how about my front?"

"I'm....not not comfortable touching your boobs, weirdo..."

Jessie let out a frustrated sigh, "I didn't say touch my boobs, WEIRDO," she retorted.

I returned a sigh, and reached around with the washcloth to clean her upper chest, then sides of her rib cage, skipping her breasts before coming around to her upper stomach and abdomen. The back of my hand accidentally brushed the underside of her breasts as I did, causing us to both tense up as the soft skin of her 'under boobs' ran across my own skin.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Uh huh....it's okay."

I continued down her stomach to the top of her pelvis, then jumping over her pantied pubic area and to the front of her thighs.

Jessie shifted, seemingly not quite satisfied with the level of cleaning she had received.

"Uh....oh, fuck it, we're both adults, let's be mature about this. I'm going to wash here," I said as I hovered the washcloth over her chest, "Do you want me to? Yes or no?"

"Yes, please, just don't get too comfortable..." she chuckled, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Alright, then," I said as I began gently swirling the cloth starting at the tops of her breasts, then slowly down towards where I assumed her nipples were. The orbs of each breast were enough to fill my palm comfortably, and I felt my cock really begin to swell once again in my shorts. I struggled to remove any impure thoughts from my head....unsuccessfully. I found myself spending perhaps too much time as I swirled the washcloth over each breast, then the other, and back again. As I did, Jessie let out a soft, almost imperceptible moan, and I felt her nipples stiffen under the cloth, poking into my palm. Jessie cleared her throat, bringing me back to the present reality.

"Right, looks like where done then," I tossed the washcloth to the floor where the scrubs lay and grabbed the t-shirt I had picked out.

"Uh huh. Don't you dare tell anyone about that, ever." She laughed again, acknowledging the strange situation we found ourselves in.

"Yea yea, you too, not a word." Jessie nodded as she remained facing away from me, "Okay, arms up again."

Jessie complied, and we repeated the same moves as before, in reverse, with the shirt being big enough to hang just below her buttocks. Shame I couldn't see it anymore.

"Ok, let's get you in bed, and THEN I can finally get your meds now that you're done having me feel you up," I said, trying to put some levity in the situation.

"Oh jeeze, don't try and pretend like you didn't enjoy that, weirdo," she playfully scoffed at me over her shoulder. I shrugged and stepped to her side to pull back the covers. Jessie shifted again uncomfortably onto her good foot. I sensed another uneasy situation was about to be spoken.

"Um, Jake...one more thing..."

"What, do I gotta tuck you in?"

"No...uh..." she paused for a minute, looking at her hands in futility, "I'd really prefer not going to bed wearing these dingy panties on my pu....my crotch."

"Ok sure, I'll grab you a pair of shorts, they'll probably be kinda big. Or maybe you want a pair of boxers or something?"

"Ew, no. I'd rather not have anything over that gauze right now," she motioned to her wrapped left thigh.

I stared at her for a moment, then down at her leg, trying to put the pieces together of what she was asking me.

"I'm not quite sure what you want, that's all I really have for you. I don't have any women's underwear laying around. Unless..." I mockingly held my finger up to my chin as if being in deep thought, "Nope, fresh out of panties here. I can try to run out to the store but I'm not sure what's gonna be closed due to these lockdowns starting. What's it gonna be?"

Jessie huffed, exasperated, "Can you just take them off, please? I already tried earlier and it even hurts too much just to hook my thumbs in the sides. Please?"

I blinked at her a few times before replying, "So....you want me to take your underwear off and you're gonna sleep...commando?"

"Like I'll be the first half naked woman in your bed, playboy...."

"Heh, not for a long while though...", I let slip out.

"My, my, Jake, no luck with the ladies, eh? I'll bet my misfortune was quite the event in that lizard brain of yours today. Well? Get to it, stud..."

I sighed again and bent down in front of her, now standing facing me, "Ok, now who's the weirdo...you gonna turn around or what? I'd rather this not be any more awkward than it has been..."

"Oh, right...", she said as she spun in the ball of her good foot. Playfully, she wiggled her hips back and forth.

"Ok, none of that...," I said as I reached under the sides of her shirt and looped my fingers under the sides of her panties. I carefully edged down the right side, then slowly the left taking care to pull wide enough to get over the gauze. Once past it, the underwear fell limply to the ground, where Jessie stepped out with her right foot. As she lifted her left foot to allow me to remove it from around her gauze wrapped ankle, her shirt rode up ever so slightly, but enough to catch sight of the very bottoms of her smooth, hairless labia. It was such a shock, I almost aspirated on my own saliva. Even more shockingly, during the short glimpse, I could have sworn that there was the faintest hint of extra moisture. No way, no way my sister was wet, not now with all this going on, after the last 24 hours she's had...maybe just an involuntary response, just like my hard-on, which had just made itself known to me against the front of my pants.

I grabbed her panties from the floor along with the pile of washcloths and scrubs, "Ok, NOW are we all set?"

"Yes sir!," she quipped back as she eased into the bed. I actively tried not to watch her crawl in from behind, but that was a battle that I quickly lost as she bent over to put her knee onto the bed. Her shirt rode up again, revealing her pert, round cheeks, and a little larger view of her lower lips. Before I made myself avert my eyes, I saw that she was indeed fairly wet with arousal. I forced myself to look somewhere, anywhere else, just as she plopped down in the center of the bed, her breasts freely bouncing under her borrowed t-shirt. Her nipples pointed out prominently under the shirt. I cleared my throat before covering her in the sheet and comforter.

"Ok, can I have my meds now? I'm starting to hurt pretty bad..."

"I'm on it..."

****************************************************

By the time I had given Jessie her medications, made her some food and helped her eat it, and then finally feeding myself before showering and changing, Jessie was knocked out and snoring in my bed. I threw on a pair of sleeping shorts and made myself comfortable on the couch, putting a Sounders game on that I have DVR'd. I didn't even make it to half time before I was knocked out as well.

I was startled awake by a scream followed by crying. Taking a moment to get my bearings I remember that I was laying on the couch and the crying was coming from my bedroom where my sister was sleeping. I quickly hopped up and walked in to see her sitting up in bed, trying to dry her eyes with the t-shirt, wincing every time she tried to use one of her hands. I grabbed a box of tissues from the kitchen and returned to Jessie, sitting beside her in the bed before using a tissue to dab her eyes and still-swollen cheeks.

"I didn't know where I was! And then I looked for Eric and I was hurting everywhere and...." She trailed off into another fit of crying.

I carefully wrapped my arms around her shoulders and slowly pulled her close, "Shhh, shhh. I know. Come here."

"Why did this happen to me!? What did I do? I was a good wife, I wanted to be a mother, a good mother, but he gave everything to HER!" I remained quiet and let her vent in the futility of the situation.

Jessie rested her head on my shoulder, letting herself go in a cathartic sob. I wish we had been closer these past few years, maybe I could have prevented...something, I don't know. But I would have been there for her. Maybe talked her out of marrying this guy, this jerk. I'm at as much of a loss as to what to do as she is, but I'm still trying to be a good brother. We sat there for what felt like an hour, Jessie cried on and off, some incoherent mumbling into my shoulder that I couldn't quite make out, until she started drifting back to sleep. I slowly laid her down and started to creep out of the bed to make my way back to the couch.

"Please don't leave me..." she squeaked.

"I thought you were asleep, I'm sorry. But you do need to get some sleep," I said, rubbing her shoulder.

"Please, can you stay? Like when we were little?"

We shared a bedroom until we were almost 12, often sleeping together in one or another's bed almost the whole time, and even sometimes after we had separate rooms for another couple of years. It was comforting, safe, and innocent. I could see why it might make her feel better, but we weren't children anymore, and the comfort level wasn't there for me anymore. But, it was what she needed.

I sighed and scratched my head, "Okay, I'll stay."

I opened up the covers on one side as she scooted towards the other to make room, turning on her side with her back away from me. I laid on my back for a moment, before I felt her gauze wrapped arm attempting to find my arm.

"Can you hold me? Please?" She asked softly, a tremble was noticeable in her voice. I rolled towards her into the spooning position, resting an arm on her shoulder. I wanted to keep some distance between us, to reduce my own feeling of awkwardness, and due to the realities of being a guy waking up in the morning with a random hard-on... we already went through enough awkwardness today. But, Jessie dashed my attempt when she scooted her back against me, shuffling her arm to indicate that she wanted my arm around her waist. Again, I complied, pulling her tightly into me.

"I love you, Jake..."

"I love you, too, Jessie. Get some sleep."

****************************************************

Soft and pillowy, comfortable. Twirling my fingers around a little nob. And pressure on my cock, moving around.

As I slowly came to, opening my eyes in the early morning light of my bedroom, I found myself kneading a nice, decently plump breast. Soft and supple. Hard nipple. Someone's hot and ready to go. She ground her hips back and forth over my shorts, my morning wood poking firmly between her thighs, oh god, I was already about to cum. Just a bit....more...

Oh shit. I snapped back to reality as I fully woke up, snatching my hand away from Jessie's boob and quickly rolling away to hide my rod.

"Huh? What time is it?" She asked, yawning loudly.

"Uh, I'm not sure. How you feeling?"

"Still hurting, can you grab my meds? And I gotta use the bathroom. Meds first though."

"Alright," I said, jumping up and walking towards the door, keeping my back to my sister to hide my erection. Damn, I was so close... wait, no, you fucking sicko....

I prepared her morning meds and gave them to her with some water, and helped her carefully to the restroom and back into bed before preparing some breakfast for us. I made a quick call into work to let the boss know what was up, and other than needing to hop on the computer later to check a few things, he told me to focus on Jessie.

"So, what do you think about us trying to go find somewhere that's actually open to get you some clothes and other essentials?"

"I don't know if I'm up for that just yet, but yea, I definitely would like my own clothes and other things if you don't mind me giving you a list. I'm sure you enjoyed sleeping with a half naked woman in your bed, but I think I need underwear with my brother from now on," Jessie laughed. What did she mean by 'from now on.'

I threw on some clothes and grabbed a pen and paper to make a list. Shampoos, other toiletries, tooth brush and paste, a few of her favorite comfort snacks, all standard shopping items.

"Yea, and just get some t-shirts, larges are fine that way they're easier to get on and off, maybe some tank tops....you sure you don't mind buying all of this?"

I shrugged, "It's no big deal...um, like, what size underwear? Like what style do you think, is there just a 'regular' style? Something standard?"

Jessie giggled, "It depends...do you know anything about dress sizes?"

I stared at her blankly, "You want me to buy you some dresses?"

She snorted, "No, it's women's sizes, like the waist size for men, but a bit more....it doesn't matter, anyway, I usually wear like an 8, or like mediums for some underwear brands..."

Still confused, I dictated as I wrote, "Underwear, 8 or medium....it depends.....question mark, question mark."

"Oh come on, it's not that complicated," Jessie laughed. It was good to hear her laugh. Some of the swelling in her face even looked like it was starting to go down, a little more like my sister. Still some bruising though. A little puffy. "And you can just find a couple packs of regular cut underwear for now, assorted colors. Nothing that is too low cut, ya know, to stay off my thigh. Actually, if there are any thong cuts, grab some of those too. And some sports bras and short-shorts too, like booty shorts."

"I am not buying thongs and bras and booty shorts for my sister, damnit..."

"Ok, so you just want my tits flapping everywhere then? Wanna watch my tits all day long? Do you like walking around with your dick flapping around?" She sassed back at me.

Frustrated, and not wanting to acknowledge that she had a point, I put my pen up to my chin, feigning a deep thought as I 'pondered' her questions.

"Oh I bet you would, pervert," she said as she rolled her eyes, "Please..."

"Yea yea. Everyone's gonna be staring at me like some weirdo picking out all these women's clothes...." I sighed in vain, "Why the thongs though? And booty shorts?"

"Anything to keep fabric off my thigh for now, I figure that would work best," she lifted the bottom of her shirt lightly between two fingers, showing her thigh to exemplify her point. As she spoke, the shirt waving back and forth, she accidentally raised it a bit too high. I felt my heart skip a beat and my face flush red as she inadvertently revealed her still-bare pubic region, cleanly shaven, her large vulva and labia a half shade darker than the rest of her skin tone, nestled in between her closed thighs. As my eyes darted nervously back and forth between her slit and her eyes, she realized what she had done.

"Oh fuck!" She said, raising her voice, and pushing the shirt hem back down to cover herself, wincing in pain as she did, "Ow! Fuck it! Damnit! .....ugh."

Her face soon matched my own, flushed bright red. Jessie averted her eyes vacantly to the wall for a moment, before breaking the silence, "Well, shit...my brother just saw my vagina.... I feel like I could literally die right now, as if yesterday evening wasn't bad enough."

We both laughed in nervous awkwardness, clamoring to break the rigid air.

"Well, you've got a nice one?" I said shrugging my shoulders and raising the intonation at the end.

"Ok, gee, thanks, didn't need to know your thoughts on the matter," she said, chuckling again, causing me to laugh as well.

"Ok, moving on. Sports bra, what size?" I attempted to change the topic back as my head swirled. I just wanted to dive in, get a taste of her juices, make her moan...

What the fuck is going on with me. Get a grip.

She laughed again, "It depends! Again! Different brands might be a little different, but, uh, usually like a medium or large. Maybe, I kinda have to shop around cause they all fit differently."

I raised my eyebrows, trying to sound playfully inquisitive, "Mmmm, large huh?"

She scoffed, "Jesus, grow up. And you would know, now, apparently. Just check the tags, they might have a sizing chart, I'm a D cup, 36 band."

"Ok, ok...D cups are pretty cool..." I said, raising my eyebrows for effect, continuing my list.

"Ugh! I've been here less than 24 hours and you're driving me crazy! Hurry up and get lost already!"Jessie raised her voice, still being somewhat playful, throwing her arms in the air, "Also, thank you and I love you!"

I set her up with everything she might need in reach and headed out.

****************************************************

It took several stops to finally find a store that would allow customers in, and only in limited number, but finally several hours later I returned.

"Jake? Is that you?" She called from the bedroom, a tremble noticeable in her voice.

"Who the hell else would it be?" I yelled back as I set down a pile of bags.

No answer, but audible sniffling could be heard. I set my keys down and made my way in to see her, tears rolling down her face, surrounded by tissues on the bed.

"Whoa, hey now, what's going on?" I asked as I moved to sit on the edge nearest to her. She didn't say anything, only putting up her arms to ask for a hug. I scooted closer and leaned in to hold her, causing her to break down into a full sob into my shoulder.

"I...didn't....think you were coming back!" She managed to get out between sobs. Pulling me tighter, obviously not concerned by the physical pain at the moment.

I stroked her hair and back with my hands, "Why in the world would you think that?"

"I thought you were gonna leave me like he did!" She cried, verging on hysteria, reasonably so as her whole world had been shattered in the past couple of days.

I pushed her away, gently, then took her cheeks in my hands and looked into her puffy hazel eyes, "Hi....it's me, Jake...ya know, your brother? Your twin? I'm not gonna leave you. I'm going to take care of you, whatever or however you need me, that's what brothers are for. I couldn't leave you anymore than I could leave myself, cause we're basically the same person, just opposite genders, right?"

I used my thumbs to wipe the tears from her cheeks as I held her there for a moment, she replied meekly, "Right." I leaned up and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, causing her to smile.

"Ok?" I asked again, looking back into her eyes. She nodded, looking down into her lap.

"Bathroom? Food? Wanna go for walkies? Maybe a scooby snack?"

Jessie fueled her brow, "I'm not a dog, but yes I need to go to the bathroom, and yes I'm hungry. And if scooby snacks is code for weed then yes please."

"Fresh out of weed, but the rest I can do."

****************************************************

We spent the afternoon resting and going through the stuff I had bought her. Most fit, some didn't.

"Would you actually like to put some underwear on now, weirdo? Or do you like flashing your vag to your brother?"

Jessie growled, "You're never gonna let me live that down are you?"

"No, probably not. So?"

"Yea I would, but do you think I could try to take a bath? That sponge bath last night didn't really do much and I feel disgusting. The paperwork said I could take off the burn bandages today and try a light wash as long as I don't scrub."

"Well, you are disgusting. I mean, you're beautiful, but yea, disgusting."

"I'd punch you right now if I could."

"I know, that's why I said it. But, uh, I don't actually have a tub."

"What do you mean you don't have a tub?" She pointed at shower curtain in the bathroom, "Then what is that? Decoration?"

"Walk-in shower..."

Jessie sat silently, thinking, "Maybe I could shower?"

"Uh, if you think you can, yea I guess. I can get it all set up for you."

"If you would, yes please."

Without giving much thought to it, I set everything she would need into the shower, followed by all of the other new toiletries and a towel and wash cloth into the bathroom.

123456...8