All She Wants for Xmas is an Owner

Info
Slave girl is sold, boxed and delivered to her new owner.
1.7k words
4.45
11.6k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.



Slave girl 5242 sighed and shifted in the window, her ankle chain rattling. It wasn't a large space. It was about six feet wide, six feet tall and two feet deep. The window display for the girl store had been packed full of girls only a week ago, each one proudly on display in her little white bra and panties, attracting the attention of passers-by.

Slave girl 5242 had thought it was crowded and uncomfortable then. But one by one, the other girls were sold off, until finally she was alone in a space that suddenly felt far too large and lonely.

It was the middle of the night, but the street was well lit. Christmas decorations and red and green Christmas lights were everywhere. All it did was remind her that it was technically Christmas day, and she was the only one of the display girls that hadn't found a home.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and looked outside. She didn't mind being on display, not really. She liked it when people looked at her. She liked knowing that they enjoyed looking at her, that she made them happy. And the bondage made her feel safe and secure. The feeling of being securely locked up was absolutely delicious.

What she didn't like was feeling unwanted. Why the other girls, and not her?

The indoor lights came on with a click and she blinked in the sudden light.

"Wakey wakey, slave girl 5242!" the clerk called. She had another girl with her, a fellow girl store employee. Slave girl 5242 felt a pang of jealousy whenever she saw their cute little uniforms and the metal collars securely locked around their necks. Being a slave to a company wasn't as desirable as being someone's individually owned personal slave girl, but it was better than nothing. They had collars. They had names. They had purpose.

She blinked with confusion at the clerks. They unlocked the glass door to the window display and tugged her out of it. "Time to fill a rush order - there's no time to lose!" They quickly unlocked her ankle chain and carried her to the back, to an area where slave girls were prepared for display.

Slave girl 5242 quickly overcame her confusion and did her best to cooperate. She knew better than to speak or struggle. Not much cooperation was required, though. The clerks quickly stripped naked and hauled her into a shower area. They sprayed her down and cleaned her up with haste. They still took a few moments to pat her on the head and call her a good girl.

They briskly rubbed her down with a towel, and then brought clothes over. The slave girl's eyes widened. Ever since she arrived at the slave girl store, she wore the same outfit every day; a little set of white bra and white panties. Now she was presented with a bright red string bikini. She felt a goofy grin spread across her face. It looked so cute!

The clerks laughed at her reaction. "Don't worry," one said. "You're being shipped with several new outfits. A hot pink sports bra and short shorts. A reflective silver minidress. A denim miniskirt and a yellow crop top. A skimpy french maid uniform. Each with shoes and a matching collar. You're going to have so much fun!"

They had the bikini on her and the straps tied in no time. After getting dressed themselves, they hurried her off to another back room. Here a large, hot pink box was already open and waiting for her. They first moved her to a layer of wood and foam, both bright pink. She was pressed against it, the cushioning firm against her back. Then the girls took what looked like oversized twist ties and fit them over her body, pushing the ends through holes in the backing and twisting them together behind the back of the board, well out of her reach. These twist ties went over each wrist, each ankle, each thigh, and above and below her chest. They popped a pink ball gag into her mouth, and then put a pink blindfold on her, putting her in darkness.

She could feel another twist tie being fastened across her forehead. She could barely twitch. She was thoroughly secured.

She felt the board she was on being moved. They must be putting her in the big pink box with the transparent lid. She heard the box lid being closed. Then she was tipped backwards slightly - presumably she was being transported with a hand truck.

Slave girl 5242 couldn't move. She couldn't speak. She couldn't see. But she tried to pay attention to what she could hear and feel and guessed what was happening. She assumed she was being placed inside a delivery truck. Then they were off driving... somewhere. She had no idea where. It could be around the block, or many hours away for all she knew. This was so incredibly exciting! She had thought she would be all alone on Christmas. Now someone had bought her! She was going to have an owner. She was going to have clothes. She was going to have a NAME! She was so excited she thought she would explode. She'd been wanting this for so long and it was finally going to happen. Slave girl 5242 resolved that she was going to be a very, very good girl. Her new master or mistress wouldn't regret buying her!

What did they want her for? Maybe they'd treat her like a pet, keeping her silent and naked on all fours, eating out of a bowl with her new precious name on it. Maybe she'd be a maid, ensuring they had hot, delicious meals every day and that they'd come home to a clean and welcoming house. Maybe they wanted her as a bondage decoration, in strict restraint for hours every day, just something pretty to admire. She tried to pass the time by thinking about and guessing what purpose she'd be put to. But no matter what they had in mind for her, she would be the very best slave girl they could ask for. There's no way they'd reject and return her once they saw what a good girl she could be!

She wasn't sure how much time had passed. Maybe half an hour, but it could have been ten minutes or two hours for all she knew. Her box was removed from the truck, once again tilted back as she was rolled forward on a hand cart. Their progress stopped. She thought she heard a door open.

"Bring it right in here. Put it under the tree, please," a woman's voice said. She was moved forward again, before her box was moved off the hand truck and tilted back until she was on the ground. If she could see, she would be looking up at the ceiling. Then she heard the hand truck rolling away and a door closed.

This was it! Now she was going to meet her new owner! Her... mistress? Well, no matter. Man or woman, young or old, she was going to be a very good girl for them! Her heart was pounding with anticipation. She tried to calm herself and hold still in her bonds, like a good slave doll.

Nothing happened.

No voice. No movement.

Perhaps her new owner was taking her time to read the labels on the box? Perhaps she was looking at slave girl 5242 right now through the transparent front of the box! Slave girl 5242 held very still. She hoped she looked cute.

Nothing.

Several minutes went by, and slave girl 5242 gradually became convinced. Her box was not about to be opened. She recalled that it must still be the middle of the night, or early in the morning. Did her new owner just accept the delivery and then go back to bed? Why make a rush order if she was just going to let her new slave girl just lay there?

She tugged lightly at the twist ties binding her body in the box. Not that it did any good. Even if somehow she could get out of those, she couldn't get out of the box. And the last thing she wanted to do was escape. She finally had a forever home, and someone to own her. She was hardly about to give that up! It just felt good to test her restraints. She liked knowing they were secure. She liked knowing she was a captive toy.

Now all she could do was wait. Wait until her owner felt like opening the box and playing with her... no matter how long that took.

She spent a long time there, laying bound in the box with nothing to do and nowhere to go. She had never felt more helpless in her life. So thoroughly trapped. God, if only she could move her hands, she could at least play with herself! That would help her pass the time, and strict bondage always put her in the mood. The fact that she was so thoroughly secured only made her long to be touched even more.

She must have drifted off a couple times. She had vague memories of dreams of delicious, kinky service when she heard voices. Finally! She started, then remembered she was tightly bound in place. She schooled her features, trying to hold still like a good doll and not just squirm about. It wouldn't do to make a bad impression before her box was even opened.

"Is that... it is! Oh, you shouldn't have!" she heard a man's voice say.

A woman laughed. "It was on your wishlist! I can't believe I almost forgot your present. It was delivered just a few hours ago."

"That's so sweet of you! I'm going to go ahead and open her."

She heard the sound of tape being cut and of her box door opening. She stopped breathing for a moment. Her heart was beating so hard she felt he must be able to hear it. She tried to hold perfectly still.

"Oh, isn't she just the cutest little thing!"

Slave girl 5242's heart melted with relief. She almost sagged in her bonds, but then remembered to hold perfectly still like a good doll.

"I'm going to name you... hm... Kitten! Yes, that's it, Kitten. You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you, Kitten?"

Slave girl 5242 - no, Kitten - smiled broadly around her ball gag. Yes, she was going to be a very good girl for her new master.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
RevantoRevanto6 days agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed the story! Feel free to send a PM, I'd like to get to know you better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Oh master, I'd love to be delivered to you in the same box and have you do the same things to me. My pathetic slut cunt is dripping with desire and longing to be treated the same way as the girl in the story. Thank you for writing this master.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five Stars. I'd love to see/read a sequel to this, perhaps from the master's perspective.

Share this

Similar Stories

Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 01 The students' excursion to a slave girl farm ends badly.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cub Reporter Becomes a Human Cow Reporter gets too close to her story at a human dairy farm.in Fetish
Succubus Turned Domestic Sex Slave Ch. 01 A succubus is trained to be an obedient submissive slave.in BDSM
Farm to Stable Pt. 02 - Breeding room Audrey gets to try the farm’s new breeding room.in Fetish
Welcome to the Slut Asylum You masturbate too much. To the slut asylum with you.in Fetish
More Stories