Succubus Turned Domestic Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A succubus is trained to be an obedient submissive slave.
2.3k words
3.96
10.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TulaMoon
TulaMoon
33 Followers

That summer, Charlie had accidentally traveled to another world, a world where trolls and fairies and centaurs and all sorts of mythical creatures lived in harmony. Much like the wardrobe being a door to Narnia, Charlie had just tripped and stumbled through a wall at the back of a strange bus, and had ended up in the land of Lavinay, where he proceeded to embark on several adventures. But, that is a story for another time- in present day, he brought back something with him to this world that reminds him every day of his time there; you see in the magical land he met a succubus, a lovely little horned creature who lived only for sex and had been living a sad, desperate, horny life and had never found anyone in the forest who would use and fuck her as often as she needed. Charlie and the succubus fell in love, and he took her back to earth with him and collared her as his domestic sex slave.

She underwent slave training the first few weeks as they solidified what their home routines and what her slave duties would be; growing up in the woods she had never cooked or cleaned before so these things were a challenge and, were saved for a later date.

Although she loved Charlie, she had a depraved mind controlled only by sexual desire, and as soon as she smelled women or men out in the street she forgot all about her commitment to Charlie and ran out, naked and horns out, to try and service them and fuck them. Charlie caught her like this several times, and since he really liked living in this quaint suburban neighborhood and didn't want to have to leave because of this sort of scandal, he decided his succubus would have to be more controlled from now on, like a pet; either always leashed or caged so she wouldn't run away and cause chaos in the neighborhood.

On this Tuesday morning, Charlie was going to be working from home, so they started out with a hearty breakfast (Ms. Succubus only ate raw meat but, they had compromised on this by having her eat raw steak at the dining room table with a fork and knife. Today, she tries coffee for the first time- and spits it out immediately, not being a fan.)

Something arrives in the mail today; ballet point shoes. Charlie had the idea that it may be easier to control his little succubus if she had a harder time getting up and down and walking around. And since she wasn't capable of being any sort of help around the house yet, he wanted to try out this tool. He chose pointe shoes and not just high stilettos because Charlie had recently taken the little succubus to the nutcracker that Christmas, and she had been enamored and enthralled with the dainty and feminine look of the pointy ballet shoes, in comparison with her hoof feet. So, she wanted to wear the ballet shoes, it helped establish control; it was a win win.

Charlie ties the point shoes up her ankles and she slowly tiptoes around happily in a circle. She tries to dance- it looks difficult and clumsy, but Charlie beams as he watches, happy that she's happy. The succubus beams as she dances around her master.

"I have to a lot of work to do today, little slave. As much as I'd love to watch you dance more, we have to go to the office, I have a cage there for you so you can be near me still!"

Rested frenzy she stammers "No master- I haven't even gotten to- you haven't even fucked me yet today I need to- I need-!!"

"Remember about a good slave being obedient and doing what she's told?"

Reluctantly she says ".... Yes master."

"And you want to be a good slave don't you?"



"Yes I do master. It's just, I need to suck your cock, I thought that's part of being a good slave anyway...."

"I'll let you do it later when I'm done with work, for now you'll get one lick. You're gonna get some anal training while I work instead."

He lowers her down by the horns for one long lick before she'll be put into her cage, and the taste makes her already desperately look forward to getting to suck it later.

She drops onto her knees hard because of the point shoes, and enjoys the long lick going back and forth, looking up at him mischeiviously.

The little cage is up on the desk. He puts a ball gag on her, as she still very much struggles with only speaking when spoken to, and would otherwise distract him in his work. He lifts her up using just one arm, elbow between her legs, and slides her into the cage.

He fingers her ass till it's ready for a big dildo. Even though she's never really done anal before, she moans and loves the attention. He slides it in as she moans; it's maybe too big for her, but she will learn and her body will adapt.

The dildo is kept in place because the cage is a perfect tight size for her, so her butt is pressed up against the back of the cage and the back of the dildo hooks around one of the cage bars. He shuts the door. He takes the little hooks he has placed on the ends of her two braids and puts them both on one of the squares of the cage ip against the wall so that she has to turn her head and look right at him. He sits right next to her at the desk and calmly does the rest of his work for the day, ignoring her, but knowing she is anything but ignoring him. She moans, but does not get scolded. She knows he likes to hear it.

Finally the alarm goes off and he walks over to her and tells her what a good girl she's been. And how beautiful she is. "That ass is mine so I'll shape it and stretch it however I please, so that it's comfortable for me." He has to assert his dominance verbally from time to time, since his little succubus was so used to running her own life before.

He takes her ballgag off and asks "and what do you say?"

"Thank you, Master."

"Is that all?", He says and gives her a little gentle slap on the cheek.

"Thank you Master for training me and shaping my body so I can be a perfect slave for you!"

"Good girl. You need to not just be an obedient slave, but a perfect little slave, a truly desperate and obscenely submissive slave.

That has to do with worshipping. "

"Yes Master. Worshipping you is all I can do and all I will do. "

"My cutie. You've been so good so I'll let you worship my cock now if you want."

"Yes Master please let me suck that cock yes yes please. "

He takes her out of the cage, in so the dildo slides out of her butt, and says "Go get your leash. "

Not wanting to go through the turmoil of trying to balance and get up on the pointed shoes without use of hands, she crawls over on just her knees and grabs the collar and leash with her mouth. The point shoes - they work to get her crawling and making her feel submissive, dainty, and dependent.

He lovingly fastens the collar around her neck. Then he walks over and grabs himself a belt for his pants- as he's putting the belt on, he slips the handle of the leash onto the belt and then buckles the belt around his waist. Now she is leashed to his belt, and she could be happier about it.

He manspreads a little in his office chair, it is a corner desk, and she crawls a bit under the table so her head is by the corner.

He frees his cock from his pants and finally gives her a taste of what she's been so desperately craving for more than an hour now.

She licks it so passionately and lovingly as if it was the juiciest Christmas lollipop that you only get once a year and have to savor while it lasts, or a soft serve ice cream that she has to lap up and enjoy before it melts away. She barely ever breaks her loving gaze up at her master's eyes while she worships him, except for moments where she finds herself closing her eyes while basking in immense pleasure.

She can go on like this for hours while he works on his laptop, and she does, careful not to make him cum so that she can selfishly continue. But eventually she starts deep-throating him, sucking him and locking her mouth and throat around his cock so deeply. She starts letting it slip deep into her throat, and then treasuring the feeling by swallowing around it. However, she gets too into it brings him to orgasm, and he cums into her mouth, which she immediately swallows every drop of happily.

He still has more work to do, so he gives her a standing dildo she can bounce on and please herself on in the meantime. But she is refitted with her ball gag, and with little earphones connected to a recording he had her make of her slave rules and mantras, so that her need to release her sexual energy can be made useful and can be part of mental slave training. These mantras are just standard stuff about her relishing being owned, certain slave rules, being desperate to please her master at all times, ect.

After Charlie is done with work, they go for a walk together (she wears a big, strange looking hat to cover her horns, and long pants), and since Charlie can't quite yet trust her self control, she still needs to be leashed on walks. But, it can't look too peculiar in public. So, he loops her leash inside her clothes through her winter jacket and into his jacket, so it isn't apparent to everyone walking by that his succubus is on a leash. She loves feeling owned, and he loves owning her.

They go shopping at the local market, Charlie is trying to slowly teach her about human food and cooking. She tries a cup of hot chocolate, which she very much enjoys!

They arrive home, and strip off all their winter clothing, and the succubus strips off everything entirely, as she always prefers to be naked, and Charlie doesn't mind. He attached the leash to his belt buckle again, and for the rest of the evening they never part, leash attached to his buckle. They watch a movie, Charlie sitting on the couch, and his succubus preferring to sit on her knees at his feet. She asks several times during the movie if she can ride Charlie or at least suck his dick again, but Charlie lovingly tells her no, she needs to learn a little bit of self control. But he praises her, that her desperation to serve her master makes her such a treasured and good little slave. She smiles proudly and enjoys the rest of the movie. 

After the movie Charlie says it's time to take a shower. He takes his pants and belt off to get into the shower, and immediately places her leash handle around the shower head, as she gets in her knees in front of it.

They take a long shower, Charlie finaly letting her orally service him whole duration of his wash.

But usually the sound of the running water makes him have to pee, so at one point he pisses into her open ready mouth. She doesn't mind at all in fact she swallows it dutifully and obediently just like she does with cum, and goes right back to worshipping his cock, and he washes himself as normal.

She isn't going to wash herself; he likes to wash her like she's a doll. She stands up and puts her hands up against the wall.

He washes her and lathers her body, massages her boobs, and even shampoos and conditions her hair and combs it out. Her hands aren't allowed to leave the wall.

Then, having controlled his passion for her all day, he finally fucks her passionately, roughly, deeply. They are in such bliss together. After a long time wildly fucking like animals and a plethora of wild and creative positions, when they are panting and spent and exhausted, she orgasms in a way that makes er knees shake like jello and her mind feel transcended.

Her hands are only allowed to leave the wall when it's time for him to cum into her mouth. Sometimes he cums all over her since they're already in the shower but; most of the time he likes to stick to the slave rule that every drop of his cum is always swallowed by her. She loves it.

He turns the water off and grabs the leash from up around the shower head. He uses it to pull her up to her feet- and plants a long passionate kiss on her.

Then they walk out of the shower together, and she gets a towel and dries off his body lovingly. Then he does the same to her.

Then he walks over to the bed and lays down, and puts on the hour timer and relaxing music. The last daily routine they have is the nightly hour long massage. She lotions and passionately massages every inch of him for the full length of the hour till he falls asleep. When the alarm rings, she willingly crawls into her comfy, mattress and pillow-filled cage at the foot of the bed and drifts off to sleep happily and contentedly. This life is much better for her than her previous of scavenging through the forest looking for fuckable victims; now she is leading a little civilized life, she is truly loved and appreciated for the first time, and she loves feeling so clean, dainty, and feminine. She goes to sleep dreaming of what the next day of her little happy sex slave life will bring.

TulaMoon
TulaMoon
33 Followers