All Sluts Eve

Story Info
Haunted house games become killer for Two Asian beauties.
11.1k words
4.39
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm wearing this?" Laura snapped

"You look hot. C'mon it's Halloween..." Winnie replied

"This isn't a costume, it's just dressing up as a slut? Laura responded

Laura looked at herself in the mirror.

She was dressed in a student uniform costume that was only passable as a student in that it had a thin white top (which showed her mid-riff) and a red and green plain pleated skirt.

But it was basically a black bra under the see-thru top with red suspenders holding up the mini skirt that barely covered her ass, a pair of bow tied white thigh high stockings with the stocking tops clearly visible and ended a pair of mismatching black patent leather high heels.

Winnie chuckled, "Yea, that's why it's called slutty student costume"

Laura shook her head in disbelief. This was so unlike her. She never showed this much skin. She was always very prim and proper. Dressing very classy...sexy and elegant is what she would describe it. But she might as well just be naked she thought.

"You look fucking sexy as fuck. Guys are going to be drooling over you. C'mon you said you would try something new. Especially after boring old Brad."

Brad was Laura's ex.

They just recently broke up and Brad was always a micro boyfriend. Over analyzing everything. Telling her what to do and what to wear. He particularly hated Halloween for this very reason and after their breakup, Laura promised Winnie she would do the opposite in a small measure of revenge.

But now that she was standing there looking at herself, she wasn't sure she could go through with it. She took another long look at herself...but damn if Winnie wasn't right. She did look sexy as fuck.

Laura's long blonde dyed hair ran down her mid-back hiding her usual black hair at the root. Her almond shaped eyes intensified by the fake lashes and eye makeup. But there was no denying the angelic features of her face and the porcelain skin that she was blessed with from her Asian ancestors.

She was 5 ft 7 tall with a slender frame and long legs (her best feature), all of which were accentuated with her outfit. Her thin waist and flat stomach showed off nicely in her cutoff top. Her perky B cup tits popped out in the black bra. The heels made her calf muscles pop. And the stockings highlighted those luscious legs of her as well as accentuating her tight behind.

Winnie stood up next to her in the mirror. Winnie also wore a slutty costume, but she was natural and in her element dressed to show so much skin and to show off her figure. Laura always admired that about her.

Winnie's costume was called "Tight End lingerie", complete with a cropped jersey bandeau top that clung to her body, which was supposed to pass off a football jersey.

The top had O-ring accent, solid cups, a cut-out neckline with short sleeves and only covered from shoulder to shoulder with her black bra clearly visible, showing off her ample C cups tits. The number 69 emblazoned the back of the top, and a matching high waisted black panty with striped side completed the top and bottom set.

Detachable wraparound leg garters ran down from the panties and connected to a pair of black lace hold up stockings, that ran down her lovely legs. A pair of 4 1/2 inch pointy toe black high heels with the red bottoms completed the outfit.

The two beauties contrasted each other. While both were Asian and around the same height, Winnie had her natural black hair around shoulder length. She had larger breasts, curvy hips and waists, and a nice bubble butt. Her legs were muscular and toned. And she loved to flaunt her body and flirt.

Laura didn't have the curves and was more introverted. She was the more career driven and her lifestyle choices mirrored her conservative upbringing. If they hadn't known each other for 25+ years, they probably wouldn't be friends.

But Winnie always looked out for Laura. Especially when it came to her dating life. She never liked Brad for Laura and was keen to take this breakup to open Laura up to new experiences.

"Remember, you promised." Winnie smiled.

"Where are we going again?" Laura shrugged. Maybe one night doing the complete opposite of what she normally did wouldn't hurt.

"That guy, Marcus, I'm fucking around with is running this haunted house. It's supposed to be crazy scary."

Laura had second thoughts about going. She hated haunted houses. She hated scary movies.

She also wasn't sure about this Marcus guy Winnie was messing around with. Maybe it was her stereotypical upbringing, but she didn't like black guys. She mostly dated white guys and some Asian.

Brad, her latest boyfriend was white as they come. But Winnie, she was all about that black cock. She loved that it pissed off her parents and was always down for a good dick.

"Let's take a shot. It'll help get you to relax."

Winnie offered Laura a shot glass. Laura hesitated, but Winnie lifted it up her lips and the two downed the shot at the same time. Winnie licked her lips and took another swig right out of the bottle while Laura grimaced as the liquor burned her throat on the way down. She could feel herself turning red immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ladies pulled up to this massive farm. By day it was open for business for pumpkin picking, a corn maze, hayrides, and farm fresh food.

But at night, they converted the massive outhouse to a haunted house that led to an open outdoor club space complete with bar and DJ. There was a huge line already forming, but the two sexy Asians skipped the line. Marcus had put them on the VIP list. They went in right behind a group of large African American women.

The haunted house was lights off and set up in a maze like fashion. At each turn, there were various sounds, people jumping out at you, things touching you that was supposed to make you scared shit-less. And it worked on the group of Black women who were hysterically screaming and jumping at each twist and turn.

But Winnie and Laura just yawned, un-phased and a bit bored by it all. They scurried past the group of black women and when they reached the very end, which was supposed to be the scariest part, they barely flinched when a man in full on ghost face costume jumped out of the shadows and ran after them with a knife.

Winnie could tell it was Marcus dressed up in the costume and wielding the knife. And Laura could tell it was a fake plastic knife. So neither moved when the man approached. Both ladies had some training and knew how to take care of themselves. So as the costumed figure came running at them, Laura knocked the fake knife away which didn't even make a sound when it hit the floor and Winnie sidestepped and tripped the man.

"Seriously Marcus, that shit was weak?"

Marcus picked himself up off the floor and took off the mask, "How'd you know it was me?"

"Laura, I'm sorry to drag you out for this disappointment." Winnie put her arms out and shrugged her shoulder

"Ha...good thing we didn't have to pay for that." Laura snorted

Marcus walked over to Winnie and pulled her in close, "God damn girl, you look sexy as fuck".

He admired her sexy outfit and was not shy about running his hands all over her body. He was wearing only the black sheet that covered him from the neck down. It was meant to be loose fitting, but Laura could make out the outline of his cock as it poked out forming a tent in the front. She quickly turned away, but the image was already seared in her brain. The man was endowed.

Laura went to pick up the fake knife off the floor as Winnie and Marcus began to make out, making loud moaning noises as they lustfully kissed. She chuckled to herself as the knife like toy retracted upon each "stab".

"I can't believe you wore that costume. I didn't think you would dare go out dressed like this." Marcus commented as he ran his hands along the stitched word "Tight End" across her ass.

"Well you dared me. And I never back down from a dare." Winnie smirked as she ran her hands along his erection. The sheet was shut together around Marcus' body by velcro like a medical gown, so Winnie's hand easily found it's way inside and began rubbing his hard cock.

"Fuck Winnie, I wish you were wearing a skirt and no panties instead. That way I could just bend you over right now."

"Oh don't worry, these come off easily." Winnie cooed as Marcus started to push his hands down her pants to see how wet she was.

"Well then, I dare you to let me fuck you right here and now."

Laura finally had enough as she coughed to interrupt the horniness, "Ew...gross."

Winnie laughed as Marcus took a step back. He wasn't embarrassed though. "Sorry, you must be Laura. Winnie told me all about you. I'm Marcus." He extended his hand out but Laura wasn't sure if he had touched her friends pussy. So she just waved.

Marcus laughed, "My bad" as he took a nice whiff of his fingers and smelled Winnie's aura.

Marcus leered for a moment as he admired Laura's sexy body. "Nice outfit. The fellas are gonna be fighting all over you." Marcus thought to himself that he wouldn't mind a taste. Shit maybe Winnie would be down for a threesome.

"So you ladies weren't scared at all?"

Laura shook her head no as Winnie replied, "No, that was boring as fuck. I can't believe you tricked all these people to come to this shit."

"Hey now, most people would be scared. Just because you two are fucking ninjas that don't get scared, doesn't mean other people don't love this shit. We're making a killing with admissions and everybody been coming out having a good time."

Winnie brushed his comment off in disbelief, "I just hope the after party isn't as boring. Otherwise, we leaving."

"OK, damn. You know what, since you two talking all tough and shit. You want the real scary shit. I'm talking about shit that will make you cry for your mama." He smiled a shit eating grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He walked them out the back to an empty area that was employees only and pointed in the distance. Down about a mile, past the corn maze and over by the wooded trees was a beaten down barn.

"See that shit over there. We set up an exclusive haunted house. Members only. Real VIP shit. We can't tell people about it because the local authorities would shut us down if they knew."

Winnie and Laura squinted to see out in the darkness.

"You ladies want some real scary shit. Meet me down there. You'll have to drive over, take that back road right there all the way to the end and then come on in." Marcus looked at his watch it was 23 minutes to midnight, "Come in at midnight exactly."

Winnie was excited while Laura was going to give a hard pass. They locked eyes and Winnie begged her, "C'mon, fuck Brad remember..."

Laura sighed as she agreed to go.

Marcus started to run off as he clapped his hands in excitement, "Aight, bet. But last warning, this shit is going to be next level. Scarier than any movie, any shit you ever experienced. No turning back. But you asked for it..."

"It better not disappoint..." Winnie yelled, "...otherwise you won't get any of this tonight" as she turned around and bent over and pulled down her panties and the garter straps down to her knees and showed off her ass and pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two friends sat in the car and waited as the clock on the dash read "11:58pm".

"Fuck I hope this lives up the hype. I'm so fucking horny."

"You're always horny."

Winnie laughed, "No joke, Marcus' dick is so fucking good. You should hook up with some of his friends. Give that black dick a try..." she then leaned over, "or I can let you give Marcus a try. We ain't exclusive or anything. I'm fucking around with some other people too. He would give you exactly what you need to forget about boring old Brad."

Laura made a grossed out face, "It's midnight" she blurted out as she was thrilled of the timing to get out of that awkward conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They approached the beaten up barn which looked like it might collapse at any minute. The barndoor was warped and there were holes and missing pieces of wood, but both doors opened. So in the darkness, Winnie stepped in first on the left, followed by Laura in the right door.

They stood a few feet apart and gazed out. The place looked like it wasn't touched in years. Dried up hay was all over the place. Stacked up high in certain places building up walls and blocking out the line of sight in certain directions. A faint light emitted from the top and along the corners to provide just enough light to see, but it was still very dark and filled with shadows.

Suddenly the front door slammed shut, followed by a loud clang like a iron bar closing down on a gate. Billows of smoke started to rise up and spread out like a fog as a strong gust of wind send both ladies jumping.

The floor boards creaked as the two stepped toward each other, only to realize that a pane of glass divided the barn in two. The all went as far up as they could see and it separated two. Laura ran up and pushed against the cold glass. It was thick and unmovable.

"What the fuck?" she screamed out.

Winnie came over to the other side of the glass. "It's just part of the show. It's nothing."

Laura was relieved a bit that she could hear Winnie through the glass and that she could see her. But she was a bit nerved that they were separated. Wasn't that how shit always went wrong in the movies?

A loud cackle echoed through the barn, followed by another sinister laugh and then some screams. Laura thought she heard multiple voices, maybe two or three. Sounds came from every angle and every crevice in the dark dread of quiet. Laura began to breathe heavily.

Winnie spoke calmly, "It's all just show. Let's keep moving right along this glass. I'm right here with you."

The two walked in unison slowly down the path. Their high heels clacking on the wooden floor with each step, no matter how quiet they tried to be.

Winnie yelled out, "Marcus. Alright, you win. I'm legit scared..." they kept walking another step as their eyes scanned in every direction. Looking for every shadow, every sound, afraid of what lurked where their eyes couldn't see. Their hearts raced.

She continued, "...Marcus, come out now and I'll give you this pussy right now. You deserve it. This pussy is so wet. You know I get so horny when I get scared. Come out and fuck me now."

Winnie looked over at her friend Laura who looked like her heart might beat out of her chest. She gave her a calming nod when she her a rustling sound. She was convinced it was Marcus coming out to get his reward. "Don't worry Laura, he ain't going keep this up. He'll be out in no time to fuck me."

Suddenly, out of the shadows behind Laura arose a figure. Winnie screamed as she pointed behind Laura, but it was too late. The masked figure, dressed in a ghost face costume had already snuck up on Laura and grabbed her from behind. He roughly pushed her face first against the hard glass pane.

Laura's hands were held down and the man was stronger than her, but her legs were still free. So she instinctively pushed all her weight forward as she bent over. The man let her move thinking she might be giving up that ass, so he moved back ever so slightly while maintaining his grip. With the brief space between then, Laura seized the moment and swiftly kicked her leg up and nailed him right between the balls.

The man groaned loudly as he recoiled to the ground in pain, clutching his balls. Laura sprang free, but first she spun and kicked him in the face hard with her pointy heel. She took a step to run, but the man extended out a hand and tripped her up. She bumped her head against the glass and the hard contact caused her to sprawl out on the floor in a daze...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of the glass pane, Winnie watched her friend with a grin rather than concern. She smiled thinking that her plan that she came up with Marcus was going to work perfectly. Laura would get scared a bit. The guy in the costume would feel her up and tease her. Get her adrenaline running.

Then Marcus would come out and save her.

Soon after, Winnie would jump out and tell her it was all just a joke.

If it all went well, Laura would go throw the gamut of emotions and then if fear was the aphrodisiac that she thought it would be, maybe Laura would open herself up to some dick tonight. Preferably black dick.

But then it all went to shit.

Laura was always the fighter and when she kicked back, Winnie knew that plan was out the window. She banged on the glass and tried to scream for them to "Stop..."

"It's just a joke" she screamed over and over.

Winnie quickly realized she wasn't going to be heard through the commotion. She needed to get over there now, so she ran off to the other end of the barn to the exit door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The costumed figure picked himself up on the floor and threw off his mask revealing his face. Laura was struggling to fight out of the daze and she saw only a blurry image of a man. He was black, but she didn't recognize his face. She recognized the piss off look on his face though.

"You fucking bitch. You kicked me in the fucking balls." he screamed.

He spit out some blood and then felt his lip which was split open.

"What the fuck kind of ninja shit was that?" he spit again.

In his rage fueled anger, he went over and picked up Laura's dazed body and flung her on to a stack of hay.

There was some rope conveniently located nearby, so he grabbed some and tied her hands up behind her back. He sat her up with her back against another stack of hay, keeping her upright as she tried to shake the cobwebs out of her brain.

Then the costumed figured noticed a couple of metal handles nestled on the ground right by her heels. They were probably used to tie down the animals and keep them from running off when the barn was actually used back in the day. So he came up with the bright idea to use them to tie up her ankles in case she thought about using those dangerous weapons again when she awoke.

On purpose, he tied up each leg to a separate handle so that her legs would be spread open.

"Fucking bitch. I was just going to scare you a bit. Maybe tease you. But now you done pissed me off."

He walked off and took out a bag he brought and hid behind a stack of hay. He zipped the bag open and took out some packing tape and left the rest of the contents there when Laura started to come out of her daze.

He walked back over. "You awake you slut." and then ripped off a piece of tape and covered her mouth.

Laura muffled some curse words through the tape.

"He slid down next to her as he whispered in her ear. I'm going to have some fun with you."

Laura tried to move back, before realizing how tied up she was. She was at his mercy.

He inhaled her scent as he moved toward her neck, "Fuck you smell good. Sexy as fuck too...lucky me..."

After a brief pause, "You see I was just going to do this shit for some money and the possibility of some pussy. No guarantee Marcus said."

He then ran his hand over her stocking covered legs and thighs pushing them apart ever so slightly. "But now I'm gonna get me some pussy. And I love me some Asian pussy."

He then rammed his hands up under her skirt and maneuvered his grimy fingers inside her panties until he was rapidly strumming her pussy lips.

Laura muffled a scream and tried to push away, but he grabbed her with his other hand and held her in position as his fingers violently rubbed against her pussy. "You already wet. Did I scare those pussy lips open...I knew you was just another horny little slut."