All Sluts Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's body tensed as she tried to fight the urge bubbling up inside her. She tried to close her legs tight, but they remained open just ajar as if her pussy enjoyed the sensation. She could tell she was getting wet, but her mind tried to lie to her and tell her it was not possible.

She was disgusted. She was pissed off. And she was terrified...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Winnie ran as fast as she could in her ridiculously high heels. When she was close enough to the exit that she could smell the open air, the door flung open and she stopped dead in her tracks. There standing in the doorway was a figure dressed in a ghost face costume with a knife.

"Marcus, is that you?"

The man nodded.

"What the fuck? I told you to just scare her. Not hurt her."

The costumed figure just stood there. Not a single movement or sound.

Winnie noticed the erection poking through the front of his black sheet and thought to herself, "Are you kidding me with that?"

She approached the man barking, "C'mon, we have to get over to Laura before it gets out of hand. You need to tell your boy to calm the fuck down."

But then the costumed figure held out his knife and pointed it at her while shaking his head no. He then opened up his black sheet and exposed his hard cock. In the darkness, Winnie could only make out the shadow.

"Later. I promised you..." Winnie responded.

But the costumed figure continued with the same motion.

Winnie fidgeted, "You were right, this was pretty scary and it's making horny as fuck. I'm going to milk your fucking cock later, don't you worry."

But the costumed figure kept shaking his head side to side and pointed the knife at his cock.

"Oh my god, you're crazy." Winnie huffed.

But she had to admit, this was pretty fucking hot. She was turned on and under different circumstances, she would be all up on Marcus' cock.

She smiled a mischievous grin and then looked down the barn towards Laura. She couldn't see anything, but she also didn't hear any more screaming or fighting. She thought to herself, "What's the harm if Laura waited a few more minutes?"

Winnie finally gave in, "OK, but we have to be quick....I'm going to suck the hell out of your fucking dick."

She moved closer to the costumed figure when the knife shook again and pointed at her pussy and then at the glass.

Winnie got the message, "Yea, what am I thinking. We don't have time for that. Just give me that fucking big black cock."

With that, Winnie sauntered over to the glass wall. In one continuous motion, she turned to face it and pointed her ass out. She reached down seductively and pulled down her panties and the garter straps down, leaving them bunched up around her knees. The stockings still holding up for now.

She then reached out for the glass and assumed the position: bent over, ass out, pussy inviting that dick to come in.

The costumed figure quickly moved over behind her and aimed his cock at her pussy hole. He thrust forward and his cockhead pierced her pussy lips and he let out a forceful grunt. God damn her pussy felt good.

Winnie moaned and groaned upon penetration, fuck she was already dripping wet. She wanted his cock badly. She wanted every inch right now.

The costumed figure pushed forward feeding more of his cock in. His card cock opened her pussy walls as he began to pick up speed. He thrust back and forth faster and faster, ramming his cock in and out of her pussy.

Winnie moaned and cursed, "Oh fuck baby. Your dick feels so good. Fuck, you're so hard." she looked over her shoulder and back at the costumed figure who was still holding the knife in one hand. It hovered over her lower back and the other hand was behind his back and he was fucking her from behind...like he was riding a bike with no hands.

She begged him on, "Oh yes baby. Fucking pound me. Pound that pussy. Yes...feed it to me...why are you holding out and teasing me...give it to me balls deep...I want it all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's breathing was ragged.

She tried to fight the sensation, but those dirty fingers were rubbing her clit and ramming inside her pussy walls and she couldn't control her body. When the man finally stopped and pulled his hands out from between her legs, she could see the white goo on his fingers and nails.

The man laughed as he licked his fingers, "I fucking love Asian pussy."

He then walked over to the bag and took out a few items.

Laura was in an awkward position, half on her side, half sitting up. She couldn't make out what the man was doing before he returned and placed several objects on the ground out of her sight.

The man kneeled down on the floor between her legs and pulled her body towards him until her ass was no longer resting on the pile of hay. The man forcefully reached along each side of her hips and clasped each side of her panties. He pulled them down until they were stretched around her ankles leaving her pussy and asshole exposed.

He then hiked up her skirt, "Oh that's a pretty pussy. I think I'll have a taste."

And before Laura could scream out "No", the man buried his head between her thighs and manically began licking her pussy.

He was practically drooling on her pussy leaving saliva streaks running down to her asshole as it dripped on to the floor.

Again, she tried to fight being violated, but his tongue was working magic on her pussy walls and her clit. Especially her sweet spot, which was the bottom of her pussy where he focused a lot of his attention.

Laura squirmed and tried to fight the sensation coursing through her body, but she was helpless.

Finally, he stopped and she was partly relieved. But confusion clouded her head as she was also partly disappointed because if he kept going she was going to cum. Did she want to cum?

She tried to calm her pussy down and regain some composure. Fight off the wetness in her pussy she thought to herself as she tried to free her hands.

Then she felt the cold metal touch her pussy lips.

She jumped back, but the man grabbed hold of her. He then unapologetic-ally pushed the object inside her pussy.

It felt oval or circular shape, but she had no idea what it was. And that terrified her even more.

Then with the flick of a switch, it "buzzed" and her head snapped back and almost broke her neck. The movement combined with her saliva caused the tape to fall off her mouth.

The metal object vibrated inside her pussy walls and it caused her muscles to spasm and twitch. Fuck she was helpless.

It started slow and then increased in intensity as the man showed her the remote that was controlling the vibrating egg that he shoved inside her pussy. Laura's legs tensed and her thigh muscles shook uncontrollably as her body arched up and up in the air.

When the man finally hit the stop button she collapsed down on the stack of hay. She panted and gasped for breathe and her muscles became sore from the intensity.

The man laughed, "Oh you fucking liked that didn't you, you slut. You should see your pussy. You're filthy wet."

He then reached out with his hand and spread some of the pussy juices around her pussy lips and the skin around her pussy. It was leaking down her taint to her asshole and he massaged her asshole with the juices a bit as another mischeivious grin sprang across his face.

He then reached down for another object that he took out from the bag.

Once again, Laura felt the cool metal. But this time it rubbed against the rim of her asshole.

The man cackled as raised the butt plug to his mouth for Laura to see. He licked the butt plug and spit on it to give it some lube. Then in one sudden motion he rammed it into her asshole as Laura cried out in pain upon insertion.

"Now let's have some fun..." The man stood up with the control in hand and his finger on the switch, "...soon, you'll be begging me to fuck you."

He took out his enraged hard on and began to stroke his cock.

Out of nowhere another costumed figure came flying in and pushed the man hard. The man fell backwards and and the control was sent flying in the air before bouncing off the stack of hay near Laura.

The costumed figure took off his mask. It was Marcus.

"Yo, Yashua, what the fuck man? I told you to just scare her, what the fuck is this shit."

Now the man had a name.

Yashua sprang up on his feet and reached in to his bag lying nearby. He snapped out a sharp hooked knife and pointed it at Marcus. "I'm getting me some pussy man. Like you promised...the bitch started it...and I'm gonna end it."

Marcus held up in a defensive stance, "My mans, you crazy boy. There ain't no good way out of this unless you stop it right here."

Yashua cackled again in the same voice heard when Laura and Winnie first entered the barn, "Oh you didn't know...I'm motherfucking loco. Now you want to get gut like a fish?"

Marcus took a step back, "Alright bro. But you know I'll be back."

"I'll be done with the bitch before you do."

Marcus took off running as Laura screamed through the tape for him to come back. Then her eyes darted back to Yashua.

Yashua pointed the knife at Laura and then grinned. It was time to get back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winnie moaned loudly as the heat burned from between her legs. That dick was fucking her good and hard and she wanted his cum now.

"Yes, Marcus. Fuck me. Fucking use my pussy until you cum...give me that load baby."

The costumed figure thrust with all his might. Each in and out motion met with grunts and groans.

The knife was still in his hands, now pointed down at her neck. The sensation began to boil inside and the cum started to pulsate through his body. Winnie knew it too and she begged him to "Don't stop."

Then out of the corner of her eye, Winnie saw a figure running on the other side of the glass pane. Was it Laura? Had she broken free? Was it the man that had gotten too rough with her.

No.

She blinked to refocus her eyes.

It was Marcus.

Winnie gasped.

Marcus skidded to a stop, "What the fuck?"

Then he saw the knife raise up. He screamed, "Winnie"

Winnie saw it too as she looked back at the costumed figure who clearly was not Marcus.

She pumped her pussy once and then popped his cock out of her pussy and jumped to the side just in time as the knife narrowly missed her neck.

Instead, the knife clanged off the glass. The impact made the knife bounce back and fall out of the costumed figure's hand and on to the floor. The sharp metal clanged on the ground and vibrated through the emptiness.

Winnie was on the floor now as she snapped in to defense mode. She repeated Laura's counter attack move as she raised up her pointy heel and snapped it at the costumed figure's left knee.

The costumed figure howled in pain as his knee buckled and he crumpled to the floor.

Seizing the moment, Winnie crawled and stumbled to her feet and out the exit door. She collided in to Marcus on the other side.

The two embraced as they caught their breathe from all the frenetic movement.

Their eyes darted toward the doorway and saw nothing and nobody, but they moved away to create separation just in case. When they finally arrived at Marcus' car parked nearby, Winnie slapped him hard, "What the fuck was that? How many people did you hire for this stupid trick?"

"Just one."

"Then who the fuck was that?

They both looked again toward the creaking barn door as it swayed open and shut. Dread filled the air.

"Oh my god. Laura..." Winnie exclaimed. She quickly pulled up her panties disgusted at the thought of who was just inside her.

Marcus popped open his trunk and reached in. He took out a gun and then looked at Winnie as they nodded and quickly made their way back in to the barn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Buzzzzzzz" echoed through the barn as Laura rocked back and forth between consciousness. She didn't know how many times Yashua had pressed the button and sent her body to seismic convulsions.

"Is that pussy ready for me?" Yashua cackled.

"Please, no more. No more..." Laura panted as her pussy juices and some pee pooled on the ground between her feet. She squirted a couple of times all over her stockings and heels. "I'm sorry for kicking you. Please. I'll do anything...please. No more."

Yashua perked up, "Anything?"

"Yes. You're going to fuck me anyway. I'll let you fuck me. I'll suck your dick. I'll swallow your cum...anything you want." Laura begged.

"OK. Let's start with that pretty mouth of yours." Yashua stood up and hovered over her so that his cock was dangling a mere inches from her dry mouth.

Laura tried to buy time, "Can you untie my hands? I need to use my hands to jerk off your cock.'

Yashua thought about it for a second, "Don't even think about trying anything. Otherwise, I'll slice that pretty mouth of yours..."

Laura nodded as Yashua reached around and cut the rope from her wrists.

Upon finally getting the use of her hands back, Laura stretched them out and grabbed her bruised and cut wrists. The rope left a distinct redness around her wrists and forearms. But nothing was broken.

The man pointed his knife at her with his dick ready and oozing precum, "This dick ain't gonna suck itself."

Laura was in a desperate state. She had to buy time for maybe Marcus or Winnie to come to her rescue. Maybe she could lull Yashua to get his guard down and take the knife away. Problem was her ankles were still tied down. So she gulped, resigned to her immediate fate.

She reached out and grabbed hold of his throbbing veiny cock. It was bigger than anything she'd ever had in her mouth before and she didn't know if she could handle it. The nasty smell protruded from him. A mix of body odor, sweat and pre-cum. She took a deep breathe and then shoved his cock head in her mouth.

Yashua's head snapped back upon as he felt her warm mouth wrap around his cock head. Then Laura began to slowly bob her head back and forth on his cock, inch by inch down her throat. She began to jerk the shaft simultaneously as she worked up a nice rhythm. Back and forth. Up and down.

The length and girth caused Laura to gag on the cock as she swallowed some precum.

Laura shook off the nasty taste. Her current thought was to make him cum.

She calculated that a man is at his weakest state during orgasm. If she could take advantage of that moment and wrestle the knife away. Maybe even stab him and then free herself. It was a long shot.

So with fierce determination, her fuck and fight mentality was to suck the shit out of this motherfucking cock and make him cum...hard.

Meanwhile, Yashua was beside himself. Damn, this bitch was working magic with her mouth. She was really getting in to it too. Moaning loudly, slurping, sucking and jerking his cock feverishly. She didn't even come up for air as her drool dripped down his cock and down her chin. Fuck, he was close.

Laura could feel his body tighten and tense up. So she popped his cock out of her mouth and came up for a deep breathe. She gasped for air as she continued to jerk her saliva all over his cock. She took another hard breathe and then dove back in to finish the job.

Yashua was mixed up. He wanted to fuck her pussy, but he also wanted to cum in her mouth...right now. It was the most incredible blowjob he ever had.

Fuck it. He figured he could just get hard again and fuck her pussy later, so he let himself relax and let it explode.

Rope after rope of cum shot in to Laura's mouth and she struggled to keep it in her mouth. There was so much cum, she almost choked on it. Yashua wasn't done as his cock pulsated with each wave of cum.

Laura fought the urge to pop his cock out of their mouth at this moment. She didn't want his cum to shoot out over her face.

So she swallowed hard and braced herself as more cum unloaded in her mouth. It was too much as she couldn't keep up and she coughed and gagged on the sticky cum drooling out of her mouth. With tears in her eyes, she swallowed again. And again. Each drop of cum. His cock twitched in her open mouth.

"Ahh...." Yashua bellowed as his whole body shook.

Finally, his cock went limp as Winnie popped it out of her mouth.

Yashua panted, "You probably think you're free, that there is no way I'm going to get hard again, but I'm not done with you. I'm still gonna fuck that pu...."

It happened in an instant as the costumed figure came up from behind Yashua and shoved the knife through the back of his head. The blade piercing through until it came out through his mouth. Yashua didn't get to finish his sentence as blood waterfall-ed down from his head.

Laura screamed in horror as she jumped backwards in an attempt to get out of the way from all the blood. But her ankles were still tied up.

The costumed figure pulled the knife out and as Yashua slowly turned around to face the mask, the costumed figure stabbed him again...and again...and again...

Laura cried and screamed to the heavens.

Yashua's hand went limp and the knife dropped to the ground not too far from Lara. She paused a moment as she made eye contact with the costumed figure.

"Laura..." came a banshee like scream.

Laura's eyes darted off in the distance. It was Winnie and Marcus barreling towards them. Marcus had his gun in hand and he fired a shot at the costumed figure, but he used Yashua's body as a shield and the bullets sprayed through Yashua instead.

Winnie separated and made a bee line for Laura when a knife whizzed past her ear. She looked up to see the costumed figure in a released throwing position, then she heard a gurgle from behind her. She looked back to see Marcus crumpled to the floor with a knife buried deep in his stomach.

She paused for a moment, in between Marcus and Laura unsure who to save.

"Go...get out of here." Marcus gurgled. In his weakened state, she slowly stood up and reached for the gun just as the costumed figure came crashing down on him. An intense struggle ensued.

Winnie had to make a choice. She pivoted and ran towards Laura, "Are you OK?"

"Get the knife...the knife...cut me loose." Laura replied.

Winnie scooped up Yashua's knife and cut at the loose shards of rope around Laura's ankles. Finally, her legs were free.

As Laura tried to stand up, she realized her legs were too weak. She stumbled each time she tried to stand up.

Winnie picked her up by the waist to support her as Laura put her hands over Winnie's shoulder. The two stumbled down towards the exit as grunts and fists colliding filled the air behind them.

After creating some distance, Winnie looked back to see the costumed figure on top of Marcus.

"Bang'', the costumed figure fired one shot at close range.

The costumed figure ten arose slowly as Marcus's blood pooled around his dead body. The costumed man debated what he should do. He could fire off a shot at the two ladies trying to escape. He could ran after them. Then he spotted something laying on the hay stack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Laura. You need to run. C'mon." Winnie pleaded.

Laura grimaced and gritted her teeth, "I'm trying. My legs are sore."

Laura lifted herself up off Winnie and stretched out her legs. Her legs felt like they were asleep and like she just did a heavy workout. But she could run. She went to take a step....

"Buzzzzz"

Laura collapsed on the floor as her whole body began to shake and spasm.

"Oh fuck.....ffffuuuuccccckkkkkkk...." Laura cried out.

"BUZZZZZ"

The sound was stronger and stronger. At it's highest frequency.

Winnie ran back to her friend, "Laura get up."

She looked behind to see the costumed figure slowly making his way towards them. There was enough time to get to the door, but they had to run now. But Laura was in no shape.