All Sluts Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winnie tried to pick her up, but Laura would not budge...she gritted out through her teeth, "Pppuuu...sssyyyy"

Then Winnie saw it. The egg nestled in between the folds of her pussy lips. She reached down and tried to yank it out, but she couldn't get a good grip. The juices and body fluids soaked everywhere and made it hard to grip. She really had to get her fingers in there. After much struggle, she finally "popped" it out.

But it was too late.

The costumed figure man was on top of them. He grabbed hold of Laura and stood her up in front of him and then wrapped one arm around her and held the gun to her temple. He shuffled away as Winnie stood still.

"No...don't." Winnie screamed.

The costumed figure stood there with the hot gun pressed to Laura's skin, but he said nothing.

Laura was finally relieved to have the egg out of her sore pussy as she slowly regained her senses.

The silence was eating away at Winnie, as she screamed again, "What do you want?"

No response.

"Is it pussy? Do you want to fuck me?...is that it?" she barked, "...c'mon on then. Fuck me. Do it."

No response.

But Laura could feel the bulge poking at her side.

Laura reached down with her free hand and began stroking the outline of cock through the black sheet of the costume. The man groaned as he cock grew to full erection. So Laura grabbed hold of the cock wrapped around the fabric of the cloth and jerked it...back and forth...back and forth.

The costumed figure's body stiffened, so Laura reached in, broke through the velcro and grabbed hold of the throbbing cock. Her hand was warm to the touch as it found a home around the shaft.

The costumed figure's breathe quickened as Laura continued to jerk his cock hard and fast. She could feel the precum oozing out the tip as she played with the cockhead.

She cooed, "Is that it?"

The costumed figure grunted.

"Oh. Yea, that's it isn't it?" Laura continued. "You just want some pussy."

The costumed figure moaned.

Laura continued, "You want this tight Asian pussy....you want this tight Asian pussy wrapped around you hard cock."

The costumed figure moaned louder.

Laura continued, "You want to cum in this tight Asian pussy?"

The costumed figure almost whispered a faint "Yes"

So Laura stopped jerking, "Your fucking pathetic..."

Finally the costumed figure spoke, enraged..."AND YOU'RE A SLUT."

Laura gasped upon hearing the voice. It took Winnie a moment to register as well. But the voice was unmistakable. Laura turned her head staring directly at the gun, but she didn't care. The sudden realization was too haunting.

The costumed figure was angry at himself. He didn't mean to speak. But now that he did, he knew it didn't matter anymore.

So he reached up with his free hand and ripped off his mask revealing himself.

IT WAS BRAD

Laura's ex-boyfriend.

"That's right. It's me. Boring old Brad...isn't that what you call me, you fucking slut." Brad directed that question at Winnie.

"Actually, it's just boring Brad..." Winnie snarled.

Brad seethed towards Winnie.

"But why?" Laura cried out.

"Why? WHY? WHY?" Brad screamed. "You want to know why? Because you're a fucking tease. Walking around like you're some fucking prude. Hiding that hot fucking body. Why can't you just be like your friend? She's a dirty little whore and she's proud of it."

Winnie fired back, "Fuck you..."

Brad fired back, "Oh you did before. I rather enjoyed that very much. Thank you."

Winnie wanted to throw up.

Laura responded angrily, "So you killed them. And did all this...for what?"

"To prove a point. That you're a slut. Just like your friend. Look at you. Look at how you're dressed. Look at how quick you sucked that motherfucker's dick...you practically bathed in his cum...look at how wet your pussy is...you fucking love it...because deep down, you're a slut. But you're the worst kind...a slut in denial."

Laura looked at herself. Still dressed in her slutty Halloween costume. Her pussy was soaked and swollen. Her mouth filled with the taste of a dead man's dried cum.

"You're right. I am a slut."

"Laura...don't. Don't listen to him." Winnie shouted. But Laura gestured for her to stop. Laura had a plan.

"I'm your slut." Laura put her dirty hand to her mouth. She spit on it and then put it back on Brad's cock. She gripped his cock and coated his shaft with her spit. "Can this slut suck you fucking cock?"

Brad's rage mixed with lust in his eyes. "Don't even think of trying anything. I'll blow your fucking brains out." as he released the gun for a moment and aimed it at Winnie.

He gave Laura enough space to slink down on to her knees as she moved her mouth closer to his cock. While still jerking it she looked up, "I'm going to suck the shit out of your fucking cock..." and in one sudden motion, she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock whole.

No time to waste, Laura sucked and slobbered on his cock. She jerked the shaft feverishly as she bobbed her head up and down. She moaned and groaned on his cock as the loud sucking noises filled the air.

Winnie took a step forward and Brad jerked the gun at her, "Don't you fucking move." But Winnie was not going to just stand there. She took another step forward, "You could shoot me...or you can get your dick sucked by two fucking sluts at the same time?"

It was a rhetorical question as she took another step forward in her expensive heels. She knew Brad wasn't going to shoot her.

"Don't try anything smart or I'll shoot you in the pussy."

Without hesitation, Winnie bounded forward the remaining distance until she was next to Laura on her knees. Laura was still violently sucking on Brad's cock when Winnie grabbed his cock and ripped it from her mouth. Winnie and Laura exchanged a look and nodded in understanding as Winnie took over sucking and slobbering on Brad's cock.

The two friends passed the cock back and forth, never letting it go more than a few seconds without it being in one of their mouths.

Brad was delirious with excitement and he wanted to just rest his head back and enjoy the magnificent sensation of having his dick pleasured by these two Asian beauties. But he was holding the gun in his hand.

So he stepped back, popping his cock out of Winnie's mouth and away from Laura's grip. "I wish I could let you finish. But I have other things in mind."

With that he took out the clip, threw it away and pumped out the bullet in the chamber. As the bullet clanged on the floor upon release, he threw the gun far away so nobody could use it.

"That was fucking stupid." Winnie smirked. "You must be the dumbest killer ever."

But Brad just grinned as he removed the black sheet off and stood there naked.

"Go ahead and run. I'll never stop terrorize you."

Laura's eye seethed with determination. Winnie urged her to "run".

"No. This ends here. Now." as she walked directly towards him with only one thing in mind. She pushed him back on to a haystack and then straddled him. In one swift motion, he guided his cock in her soaking wet pussy and pushed all the way down until he was balls deep.

Brad groaned as his eyes rolled to the back of his head from the amazing feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock.

But Laura wasted no time. She began to ride his cock hard and fast. Up and down she bounced. She slammed her pussy down hard the full length of his cock. To perfection, she timed it so that his cock never escaped her pussy hole. She made sure every inch was being creamed with her pussy juice.

"SLAM"

"SLAP"

Their bodies collided with each forceful bounce and grind. Brad was doing his best to keep up, but Laura was humping maniacally and beating up that dick.

"Laura, what are you doing?" Winnie yelled as she ran over.

Laura looked at her without skipping a beat, "Being a slut."

And she continued to pounce on Brad, practically fucking him through the haystack as his form pushed deeper into the hay almost burying him in it.

Finally, Brad couldn't hold on anymore. "Fuck..." he screamed as he pulled out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Winnie maneuvered over and gave him not a second of reprieve as she shoved his pussy juice covered cock in her mouth. She sucked and slobbered on his cock as Brad groaned.

"Shit" Brad thought to himself. No way could he keep up at this rate. He had to regain control.

"Put it back in." Laura ordered to Winnie.

With a nod, Winnie popped Brad's cock out of her mouth as she gasped for air. She shoved it back up into Laura's waiting pussy hole. Laura didn't miss a beat as she picked up right where she left off.

But Brad had other ideas. He wasn't going to sit there and be fucked. It was time for him to fuck back. So he grabbed hold of Laura mid bounce and held her up, and with all his might he began thrusting his cock upwards.

He piston-ed his cock upwards as hard and fast as his muscles allowed. Up and down, his cock slammed in to Laura's aching pussy hole as her head snapped forward from the hard fucking. She cursed and moaned as Brad manhandled her pussy.

Winnie sensed her friend wasn't going to be able to sustain the pussy destruction much longer, so she jumped in and pulled his cock out and shoved it back in to her mouth. This enraged Brad as he wasn't done punishing Laura.

Laura collapsed on top of Brad as she tried to regain her breathing. Her muscles twitched and her pussy was on fire. She was sure she cummed on his cock.

With complete disregard, Brad shoved Laura off of him. All Laura could do was curl in to a ball and try to regain her senses after that intense fucking.

Now his sights were set on Winnie who was greedily sucking on his cock.

"You shouldn't have done that..." he then forcefully grabbed Winnie by her head pulling her up on her feet.

With drool on her lips all the way down to his cock, Brad locks eyes with his new focus of attention and angrily throws Winnie on top of the haystack. Winnie lands hard on her back as her legs flail in the air.

Brad grabs her legs and spreads them wide until Winnie is in a spread eagle position. He spits out the words in his enraged state of mind, "Now you're going to pay." as he rams his cock all the way inside her.

He climbs on top and leans in so his face is close to hers. "I'm going to murder this pussy."

But he forgot he would he was dealing with. This was Winnie fucking Tang. And she just smiled, "Not with that small dick...boring old Brad."

The name calling made Brad's blood boil and he looked like he would explode, "What did you call me?"

"Boring, bitch-ass, pathetic, old Brad." Winnie laughed

"Don't call me that."

"Oh, I forgot...small dick too." Winnie then surprised him by lifting her head up and giving him a hard kiss on the lips, "Are you even inside this pussy...bitch." she then began grinding her hips upwards so she was fucking him.

Even in this position with him on top, she was dominating him.

Brad pushed her away and held her down with the weight of his body. He buried his head between her neck and shoulder and then regained control as he jack-hammered his cock down on her pussy.

He loudly grunted and groaned with each thrust. Sweat beaded all over his body. But he wasn't stopping. He just kept pounding away at her pussy with violent, hard thrusts. His whole body weight slamming down on hers.

Winnie tried her best to take it. She wrapped her arms and stocking covered legs around him and just braced herself for the punishment.

Her pussy was on fire as it creamed and soaked his cock. She moaned and groaned from the pain and pleasure unsure how long she could withstand. Deep down she thought there is no way he can keep this up. But with each passing second, it became clear that neither could see.

Meanwhile, Laura stumbled on to her feet. She wasn't fully recovered, but there was no time to waste. She had to help her friend. She made her way back in to the action and tried to push Brad off of Winnie, but she wasn't strong enough.

She scratched at his back, her nails dug deep in until there was blood. But nothing phased Brad as he continued to pound away at Winnie's pussy.

"Laura...do you trust me?" Winnie screamed out between moans.

"What?" Laura replied.

"Sit on my face" Winnie barked.

"What?"

"SIT ON MY FACE!!!" Winnie ordered.

Laura didn't know what the fuck that meant, but she maneuvered over.

Brad was still on top of her so there was no seat, but Winnie dug her nails in to his side where the sensitive part was and this made Brad lift his body up and stand up ever so slightly. This gave Laura the sliver of light and she made good use of it as she stretched her leg up and over until she straddled Winnie's face.

Then Winnie surprised them both as she grabbed each of Laura's ass-cheeks. Winnie lifted her head up and ferociously began to lick Laura's pussy hole.

Laura gasped and almost fell over as Winnie flicked her tongue repeatedly on her clit.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Brad paused fucking for a moment asking the same question.

But Winnie didn't stop to answer any questions. Her tongue licked every inch of Laura's pussy from the top to the bottom.

Completely caught off guard, Laura was doing her best to stay upright. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the confusion in Brad's face.

Brad barked again, "What are you doing? You're not supposed to be doing that. What the fuck...that is so...so fucking hot."

Winnie picked up the pace as she continued to lap her tongue all over Laura's pussy folds and clit. The endorphins and adrenaline coursed through her to keep her going.

Brad was still in a state of confusion as Laura reached out and grabbed hold of each of Winnie's legs. She pulled Winnie's legs back and spread them wide.

"What are you waiting for...boring Brad."

The incredible sight of Winnie licking Laura's pussy seared in to his brain. Right there in front of him, the two most desirable women in his world were doing things he never imagined. Brad was in a trance as he grabbed hold of Winnie's waist and used her body to slam fuck his cock in and out of her with unbridled aggression.

He grunted and groaned with each thrust as any plans of his went out the window. Only one remained. The use this pussy to make himself cum.

Laura leaned forward and locked eyes with him, "Yea, that's it. Keep fucking her. Don't you stop..."

The orgasm began coming like a 60 foot tidal wave cascading towards the shore. He was close and there was no going back. So he gritted his teeth and fucked even harder. Determined to break that pussy before he came.

"Yea, fucking cum. Give me that fucking cum." Laura egged him on.

Winnie stopped licking Laura's pussy as she could not longer keep up. She just held on to her best friend and took every thrust from Brad. Her pussy was close to cumming and it was going to be either him or her that came. And she was determined to hold on just long enough to make sure it was him.

Every muscle in Brad tensed and twitched as his cock began to pulsate from his balls through his shaft. Laura saw it and she ripped his cock out of Winnie's pussy and leaned all the way forward until it was in her mouth.

Brad bellowed, "FUCK....I'M CUMMING." as the first shot exploded like a canon.

The shot sent Laura backwards as she coughed and gagged on the massive load. Once again, she couldn't keep it all in her mouth, but she refused to let him cock out of her mouth as cum dribbled out the sides of her mouth. She gulped hard and swallowed as she pushed her mouth forward taking in another inch of his cock.

"AAAHHHH" Brad roared as his cock reloaded.

The second shot of cum from Brad was just as strong as the first, but Laura was ready for it. She swallowed every drop and then pushed forward again until another inch was in her mouth and down her throat.

Brad's whole body shook and convulsed as his cock pulsated again with the next wave of cum.

The ensuing cum shots were more rapid now. The third, quickly followed by the fourth and fifth. Each with less bodily fluid. But Laura just kept on going. She swallowed each drop and pushed forward each time until she was all the way forward. Her nose tickled against his shaved short pubic hair.

Winnie couldn't believe it. Neither could Brad. But Laura had his whole cock in her mouth...her bottom lip kissing his balls.

She was sucking his soul out of his body.

The sixth, seventh, and eight shot shot directly down Laura's throat and she refused to budget until there was no more.

Brad was spent as he tried to move away, but Laura wouldn't let him and he had no energy to fight her off.

Laura just kept sucking and sucking. Now her hand jerked his shaft as Brad grimaced in pain. The sensitivity of the orgasm matched by the fact that his hard on was not going away. He stepped back, but Laura followed him as she slide her body off of Winnie's and was now on her knees.

Laura was relentless as she refused to let him go soft. She would not let him recover. This was his moment of weakness and she needed to end it.

Meanwhile, Winnie took a moment to recover from the pussy pounding. She forced herself to get up. She saw that Laura was still fighting, so she willed herself to rejoin the action.

Winnie grabbed the cock from Laura and took her to turn to suck his cock. The pain mixed with the pleasure as Brad bent over pained. He begged them to stop.

To the side, Laura had pushed herself to the limit and she gasped for air. Winnie arrived just in time as she didn't think she could have kept on for another second. She heaved and coughed as the cum clogged up her airways.

Brad was in complete agony, "please...stop...please stop." as he tried to stumble away. But Winnie refused to let him go and even at this weird angle with her on her knees, her head arched back to suck his cock - she refused to let go.

Then Winnie remembered a little trick she learned from Marcus.

She reached around and stuck two fingers in Brad's asshole. Brad cried out upon penetration, but Winnie just dug in to his ass hole until she found his prostate. She massaged it while she sucked his cock. The combination gave Brad an intense pain and pleasure that he didn't expect.

"Owwwweeee....stopppp....no...keep going...no stop....holy fuck." Brad mumbled incoherently as he couldn't decide whether he wanted the pain to stop or the pleasure to continue.

Winnie relentlessly kept up this magic trick with both hands and her mouth as Brad recoiled backwards and almost feel down. He finally rested with the top half of his body laid down on another haystack.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm going to cum again" Brad squealed.

Determination kicked in as Winnie picked up the pace. It was time to drain him of every ounce of bodily fluid.

Brad wailed and cried, "Oh fuck...I'm going to cum again."

Laura had just caught her breathe as the cum began to bubble up like a volcano about the erupt.

Winnie popped his cock out of her mouth and pumped his cock to completion. The first shot ejected and hit Winnie right in the eye. Brad's leg spasm-ed outward from the intense orgasm and he accidentally kicked Winnie in the head. She hit the floor knocked out cold.

But Laura swooped in and did the unthinkable. She grabbed hold of his cock as it was cumming and in one swift motion climbed on top in reverse cowgirl and jammed his cock inside her pussy.

Brad screamed in agony as his cock disappeared in her pussy and his second wave of cum shot deep inside Laura.

Laura bounced up and down on his cock as Brad continued to shoot his load deep inside her womb. Each bounce knocked Brad further and further into unconsciousness. Each pounce beat his body up in to a coma like state.

Laura gritted her teeth and refused to stop until his cock went entirely limp. She fucked until Brad's dick fell out of her pussy hole like a wilted flower.