All Sorts of "Firsts"

Story Info
First term Sailor "forgets he's straight."
1.9k words
4.52
16.1k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Jitters or not, when the mooring lines were yanked up by the boatswain's mates onboard my ship, and the tugs pulled us away, it was official: I was enduring my first deployment as a United States Navy Sailor.

"Here it goes," said Tannebaum.

Tannebaum and I were standing in the hangar bay watching things unfold, as we were leaving the pier. We were what you called yeomen, a job within the branch, as well as the coast guard, that's primarily a secretary, and somewhat bookkeeper for the crew and the commanding officer. We eyed the pier, leaving behind families, friends and other associates that stood to see all 5,000 off for what would be one tumultuous, eight month trek.

"You nervous," he asked me.

I was, as I'd just finished basic training not even six months prior, and here I was, away from all that was familiar and really about to do something that could be life changing. Tannebaum, this tall, lanky, freckle faced white kid, was a petty officer second class and my direct supervisor, but mentored me from the moment I came onboard. He'd already been in seven years and this adventure would be his second long ride, as we called it. He put his hand around my shoulder, as we watched the ship move further away from the pier, tears welling in my eyes as I didn't know what to expect.

"Are you crying, kid," he asked. "Don't fret. Come on, let's walk a bit."

"YN2, you don't understand. This is all so surreal," I told him. "This is, just unreal."

He snickered, as we walked through the hangar, having a bonding moment. He recollected on when he was in the same shoes, 19 years old, leaving a girlfriend, and in his case, a baby behind, and just not knowing what to expect. He expounded on how using the phone, or internet, would often come at a premium, the constant training, lack of sleep, and of course, any adversity that would arise due to world events being all a challenge. The more he talked, the more depressed I became, and started to question if I made the right decision.

"I won't be able to talk to my girl," I asked.

"There will be times you won't, but trust me, just ride it out. It will be rough in the beginning, but ride it out. I'll do my damndest to ensure to keep you busy, and that you come back better than when you left. For now, I need you to get it together," he said.

We'd walked from one side of the empty hangar, to the other, as personnel within the hangar were doing final preparations to receive aircraft that would come in within the next 24 hours. He left me at the forwardmost part of the ship, as he had to run to the Captain's office to handle some correspondence.

"Remember, we'll come back better than when we arrived," he said to me.

We shook hands, and he went up a ladderwell, while I stood under it and sulked, missing Brandy, my high school sweetheart and fiancee.

"Babe, you wanna get away? Join the Navy," she said, a year prior to this deployment.

She remained back in Texas where I'm from, as we agreed to get married once I returned from deployment. She encouraged me to go this route when I mentioned I wanted us to have a better life, to get away from Texas and press forward to bigger and better things than our small town, i.e. college degrees, a family, and financial prosperity. She wasn't on the pier when I left, as I told her I couldn't stand to tell her goodbye like that. I regretted it at this moment.

"Baby, I miss you," I whined out loud.

No one interrupted me while I cried, and after 30 minutes, I decided to wipe my face and head to berthing, since I would be working the overnight shift in our office.

"Martinez, you're gonna be just fine," said Tannebaum, as he happened to be sitting in the lounge area of our quarters, playing with his phone.

I nodded at him, then went for my locker, coming out my uniform, and grabbing shower items, boxers and a t-shirt as I going to wash up, then get some sleep to compensate for the coming hours. I put on my shower shoes and Tannebaum showed up, as his rack was below mine.

"Gonna take a shower," he asked.

"Yeah, just getting ready for tonight," I told him.

"Well, I'll be doing the same shortly. Just got word that I'll be working with you on night check," he added.

That gave me a little reassurance. Tannebaum was one I admired and trusted, as earlier, that was solidified when he was able to relate to what I was going through. He expanded on that subject when he mentioned he was married, and that he and his wife had a total of three children since that first deployment. He just gave me hope that I'd be just fine, and I would rest my mind a little as I was heading to clean myself.

"Make sure you keep those shower shoes on," he joked.

I went for the showers, getting naked and under the water when just a few minutes later, he'd do the same in the stall right beside me. We laughed and joked, our connection building more as a result. When I finished, he cut off his water, too, with the both of us drying off in the view of each other. My eyes grew big, as Tannebaum, a proud Irishman, showed off a huge piece of meat between his legs, as he was using the towel to wipe off.

"This deployment will be long, but worth it," he said.

He kept on chatting, not noticing me eyeing his cock. The only thing that was long, at that moment, was the thing dangling from his waist as he had to have been eight to 10 inches in length.

"Now, when we hit the ports, things will get that much sweeter," he said to me.

We'd made eye contact when he said that, and I smiled, making it seem like he was giving me hope, but in reality, I found myself turned on by him in his natural state.

"Martinez, do you hit the gym," he asked.

"I do," I said.

I was lying, as I only did it when it was required. Judging from his defined stature, he went regularly, and now, had me wanting to go.

"Does wonders in the bedroom, kid," he quipped. "Keep grinding in the gym, and you'll be able to grind on your girl."

For some reason, I wanted him to grind on me. I was in awe of his body, and his ego just stroked me the right way. I never had this feeling for a guy before, as it seemed to surface out of nowhere.

I'd leave out of the head (Navy term for bathroom) first, destined to my rack, cutting on my light, and climbing in so I could get comfortable. He'd come after me.

"Martinez, it's gonna be just fine, man, you'll see," he said.

I pulled out a book and started reading, for I wasn't exactly sleepy. After a few minutes, I felt a knock on the bottom part of my rack. I pulled back the curtain, and it was Tannebaum.

"Can I make a confession," he asked.

"Sure," I answered.

"I think you're extremely hot, kid," he whispered to me.

At that moment, my little four inch cock stood at attention, and I dropped my book while making direct eye contact with him. His piercing blue eyes ran directly to my soul, and he reached his head in past the blue curtain to plant his lips on mine. He darted his tongue in my mouth, and pulled down my boxers to slide his hand onto my pecker.

"Guess someone's a little excited," he said to me.

He went back to kissing me, while stroking my hardened meat, turning me on beyond measure.

"You've got a little precum, I see," he said. "You excited?"

"I'm very excited," I told him.

"Let's see how excited," he said, before planting his fat lips on my cock.

Never before had I been through intercourse, as even with Brandy, I barely so much as seen her wearing a bra and panties. I'd been longing to penetrate her, for I'd jerked off thinking of my Mexican beauty, but we agreed upon sex once we were married. Obviously, I'd never been with a guy either, and now, my first time involved with someone other than myself, would be with my supervisor.

"Fuck, Tannebaum," I moaned.

I was getting sucked off for the first time, and it was much better than jerking my cock while in the shower. Tannebaum was working my meat with his lips and tongue, giving me the massage of a lifetime as I couldn't stop squirming.

"Oh man, please don't stop," I told him.

I cut off the light in my rack so we wouldn't blow our cover, but he didn't notice, just going to town on my member.

"Cum for me, kid," he asked.

"Yes, oh hell yes," I moaned.

He'd then spit on his right pointer finger, then rubbed my ass cheeks before punching inside me, damn near making me jump out of my rack.

"Just relax, I'm gonna work your prostate to help make you cum," he said.

I was able to raise my legs a little, allowing him to slide his finger into my hole, and do as promised. It was uncomfortable at first, for he had me feeling like I had to pee.

"Just relax, Martinez, you don't have to pee," he said.

I took a deep breath and suddenly what hurt felt incredible, and I began moving my hips back and forth to 'ride' the finger. He put his head back down and sucked on my oozing cock, while my body rocked back and forth, and my hands were at the back of his head. He grunted, as he was determined to pull that nut out of me with his firm grip.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm gonna cum," I wailed.

"Shhhhh, do it quietly," he said to me.

He squeezed my nuts with his other hand, kept fingering my sloshy hole with that pointer finger, and was sucking me hard as the cum rushed from my glands, and into his mouth, me wanting to scream for it felt so fucking good.

"Got damn boy, all that fucking cum," he said to me. "When's the last time you shot? "

I couldn't recall, for me and Brandy never had sex, and days leading up deployment, I was busy.

"Fuck Martinez, we might have a problem," he said. "I won't be able to get enough of this cum, and that tight ass of yours might need my cock some nights."

He licked my balls after saying that, pressing against them to get any cum residue. I was so grateful he did that to me, as now, I was no longer officially "a virgin."

"Get some rest. I'll see you this evening," he said to me, kissing my balls, then closing my curtain.

I was at a crossroads, as now, I didn't worry about deployment, I worried about being able to ever be attracted to Brandy sexually, let alone any woman, or Tannebaum totally turned me out.

I pulled up my boxers, rolled under the blanket, and fell right asleep.

To be continued

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers