All Sorts of "Firsts" A Rep

Story Info
Deployment over, but the CO needs some ass.
1.8k words
4.56
8.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

I survived. When it would be all said and done, and we'd pull back into homeport, it would be 272 days of deployment, a little over nine months of being away from loved ones, and the normalcy of America.

"Great job, Sailor," said Tannebaum, as he emailed me two weeks before we'd pull into homeport. "I've been keeping tabs on you. You've done excellent as I see you've acclimated nicely. Just wish I was there to see you during your.....'breakthrough.' Is Ed being good to you? What about Jose? Teaching you any new tricks?"

I smiled, for I'd become the trick. That day, when the two of them broke me in, was the beginning of a different monster as now, I couldn't get enough cock.

"They certainly introduced me to new heights," I told him.

"I'll bet they did. My young buck, now you're open like a 7-11. I love it. Maybe one day, when you're putting on rank, you and I could celebrate, and I further "guide you" on your "progression," he added.

I was squirming in my seat. He started all this, and though he left the way he did, if he was to come into my presence where we could be behind closed doors, I'd thank him properly by dropping to my knees and putting that meat in my mouth. It was only right.

"Keep being the good Sailor you are, in all facets. I'll certainly be in touch, and maybe even be at the pier when you guys pull in," he messaged last.

I was surely hard and dripping, thinking of the possibilities. After reading the message twice, the office phone rang.

"Seaman Martinez. Good evening. Can you stop past my stateroom real quick? It's important," said the skipper.

Captain Gerard, our commanding officer, usually called the office when he needed things from the yeomen, to include running correspondence to a part of the ship, or passing some sort of message. I got up, and headed that way, knocking on his door, as his stateroom was maybe a level above us, and just a few paces.

"Hey there, Seaman Martinez," he said. "Can you take this envelope to the engineering department for me? I'd really appreciate it. Seaman Martinez?"

I was stuck on him looking different out of uniform, as his hair appeared to be wet from a shower, and I noticed his chest pubes being exposed from his robe not being completely closed. He caught me staring.

"Yes sir, I'll take care of that right away," I told him.

He winked, smiled, then I walked away as he shut the door, with me not being able to unsee what I just saw. The skipper, a pilot who was maybe six feet tall, and 175 to 180 lbs., was a hunk in the flesh, as never before did I give him a second look until now. I did as requested in dropping off the envelope, then returned to the office, playing video games when our j-dial rung again.

"Good evening, Admin, Seaman Martinez speaking, how can I help you sir or ma'am," I said.

"I know how you can help me. I forgot to tell you something, but I need to see you in person, I don't feel comfortable speaking over the phone."

It was the skipper. I dropped the phone and ran without hesitation, as if it was a fire drill. I knocked on his stateroom door again, only for it to be cracked slightly for me to enter.

"Come in," he said.

His desk light was on, as was his mounted 65 inch television, it's reflection bouncing off his naked body, as well as Ed's, as the two of them were laying in the skipper's bunk.

"Martinez, or Cameron, come lie down with the skipper," Ed said.

He never called me by my first name.

Ed got up, his nude, muscular silhouette one to drool over, while I laid directly beside the hairy hunk of the skipper on the mattress.

"Bet you never thought you'd be here, huh Cameron," he asked me. "I've had my eye on you since indoc. Kid, you're something else."

That was a long time, over a year, that the skipper, of all people, was checking me out over at least 5,000 people. We began kissing, with the skipper rolling on top of me, inserting his warm, slender body between my knees. Our hands clasped, as our tongues raged on each other, our body heat exchanged in the process.

"I've heard a lot about you, and well, I had to see for myself," he said. "Oh, and behind closed doors, it's Terry, or sir."

"Yes sir," I said, as I didn't feel comfortable in calling our commanding officer by his first name, even in this instance.

I felt his middle finger penetrate my hole, while he started kissing, sucking on my neck, getting me all hot and bothered in the process.

"Where's your spot baby? Right here," he asked.

I gasped, as he touched my prostate directly, just rubbing it slightly to get me going.

"That's his spot, sir, look at his face," Ed said. "He loves his hole being played with like that."

"Well imagine when I stick this fat, white cock in that twat of his, how good it's gonna feel. What you say, boy, you want some big, white captain cock," skipper asked.

I was tantalized by the words he was speaking, and the way he was rubbing my nipples, circling them with both of his pointer fingers, having my ass lips quiver. Getting fucked by the skipper seemed to be a different type of privilege, a double edged sword of sorts as not only was he the man in charge of the ship (added perks involved, perhaps), he was sexy as fuck.

"You're not answering quick enough for me, so let me convince you," he said.

He reached down and put my left nipple in his teeth, not biting, but nibbling, while trying to look up at me. Ed then came over, putting a knee on the bunk, then his cock on my lips, while the skipper was working on my chest.

"Open up, mijo," Ed said to me, as he slid his cock in my mouth, hitting the right side of my cheek.

Ed commenced to face fucking me, while the skipper went down on me, pushing my legs up as he took my cock in his mouth. He was better than Tannebaum at oral, slurping and slobbering on my knob, while applying tough pressure through his lips.

"Damn sir, you're an animal down there," Ed said to him.

I never imagined my commanding officer giving me head, and the best I'd experienced. This man had many stresses on his plate, as it seemed he took it through the gobbling of my cock.

"Yeah, get him good," said Ed.

Ed was rocking his pelvis back and forth while my lips caressed that cock, with the skipper now licking my twat like a thirsty cat. His tongue tickled my rosebud, as he was having his turn tasting me.

"Think he needs to get fucked, master chief," the skipper asked Ed.

"Most definitely sir. You get a chance to see what you been missing out on," Ed responded.

The skipper got up, then grabbed some nearby Jergens lotion, stroking his fat stick with it as Ed kept his cock in my mouth.

"Keep your legs up, baby, I'm going in," said the skipper.

His cock head was small, but his adjoined shaft was what made the impactful entry into me, as I wailed loud enough for others in vicinity of the space to hear.

"Yeah buddy, open up for sir," he said to me. "Take that cock."

I would, and felt his pubes hitting my walls as he had my hole completely full. Ed reached over my waist, and began stroking my cock, taking his hand from the top of the head, down to the base, and on repeat.

"Yeah, baby, that feels good, doesn't it," asked the skipper.

I was flinching, as the combination of the skipper penetrating me, and Ed jerking me, made me feel electricity. There was a certain heat running through my body, so much that caused excitement and enough precum to where Ed didn't need any of that lotion to jerk me off.

"Oh sir," I cried out. "Please don't stop."

He would, pulling that big dick out of me and making my ass whistle.

"Come finish him off, master chief. I want some of that head, too," said the skipper.

"Turn that ass around, mijo," he told me.

I'd get on my stomach, with master chief behind me, inserting himself into my gushy hole, while I sucked my juices off the skipper's still raging cock. I could barely suck it, for he was super large. He at first tried pounding my face, inspired by Ed wrecking my ass from behind, but I couldn't stop gagging, even begging for the skipper to stop.

"Bitch, you can't suck cock? What a shame," he told me. "Open your mouth, I'm gonna jerk this load on your tongue."

I'd open my mouth, whimpering as Ed was banging me from behind, his long cock venturing deeper into my canal. The skipper was jerking his cock at a restless pace, grunting and moaning as he wa trying to release his seed.

"Put your mouth to that cock head, you better not lose a drop," Ed told me.

"Oh yeah, its coming. It's getting loose. Oh yeah," said the skipper.

He released what looked like sprinkles, then ribbons of nut as I got my mouth on the tip at the right time.

"Ohhhhhh shit," Ed whimpered.

I felt his jizz trickling into my ass, with him pushing his dick in deeper to reinforce the breeding. When the skipper finished, he pulled away, and sat at his work desk, while Ed fell forward and laid on top of me, trying to catch his breath.

"Master chief, you been holding out on me all this time? Why didn't you tell me Seaman Martinez was such a good sport," asked the skipper.

"I'd just recently found out myself. Its shame now, that we're almost home, and we go back home to our wives," said Ed.

I was a little disgusted they'd discounted their spouses, despite the fact I'd become the premier whore for all E7 and above onboard.

"At least you two have someone to go home to," I said to them.

"Well kid, there will be times a captain needs a little relief. I'll need you to make yourself available at times as this old pilot needs to get his rocks off with someone who's worthy," said the skipper.

Ed pulled out of me, and got up, while the skipper hopped back in the shower. I gathered my clothes, and rushed out of the stateroom, hoping no one heard all the noise, or worse, saw that I contributed. Two weeks later, when we pulled in, I saw both skipper and master chief leaving the ship, and walk onto the pier to kiss and hug their wives, as if what happened on this deployment never happened. I simply smirked, as I knew in the future, they, or their counterparts, would need me again.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers