All Sorts Of "Firsts": Time2Go

Story Info
Martinez' time to transfer; Three lovers bid him adieu.
2.3k words
4.69
843
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

I did five long years on the ship and accomplished a lot: made E6, in preparation for E7, earned warfare devices, earned a degree, and numerous other accolades and achievement awards to where I exceeded what was expected of me. On this rainy spring Friday, I was being "piped off" the ship, a ceremony in which a person departs the brow of a ship, with a group of what we call sideboys, saluting, showing honor while another official rings a bell, another official announces my departure, and another official blows what's called a boatswain's pipe in different tunes to signify my final departure.

"Not too many first classes get that special farewell," Terry stated via text after I walked off the ship and onto the pier, as literally hundreds of folks saw me leave for the final time. "Can't wait to pipe you for real later."

I giggled when I read that message. I was leaving to visit family in Texas the next morning to kick off a two week leave period, then I would report to my next command, working for a two-star admiral just down the road from the base where the ship was moored. He wanted to get another taste while he could, as his wife and kids happened to be out of town, so he invited me to spend the night at his elegant home about 20 miles from the base.

"You come by, there may be a couple other familiar faces there, too," he told me.

I went to my home to clean a bit, and to freshen up before heading to Smithfield, a town more inland in eastern Virginia that was a drive away from Norfolk, and where Terry's massive two story home settled on two acres was located. I took a long bath, sprinkled a little bit of Savauge on my body, then put on a dark blue sweater, black jeans, my favorite Durango boots and one of my diamond studded earrings in my left ear before hopping in the car and taking the 40 minute ride. When I made it to his driveway, a paved half circle in front of the house, I'd see three other familiar vehicles as well. He texted me right on time as I cut the engine.

"We're waiting on you," he said.

We? I wondered who we was until I came to the front door to ring the doorbell, only for Tannebaum, a chief petty officer and the guy broke me in, to answer.

"Surprise, surprise, Cameron," he said, as he was grinning ear to ear, arms extended on his beefy body as he'd picked up a few pounds. "Damn kid, I'm so fucking proud of you."

I looked around and would see Terry and Ed, the latter being one of my former master chiefs and now retired, both puffing cigars and smiling as well as they remained seated.

"Get in here," Tannebaum told me. "By the way, we're not on the ship, and my nickname is Phil."

The other two stood up, then walked over to me to hug and kiss me as I noticed an aroma in the room.

"Beef Wellington," Terry told me. "There's another side of me that a lot of people don't know about, and that's that I enjoy cooking."

We all sat and I became all hot and bothered as I recalled how I came across all three of them. Tannebaum was my first, in everything sexual as he jerked me off in my rack that time until I exploded all over his face and the rack curtains, and of course later Terry, my former commanding officer and Ed in his high position used me as their cum dumpster a few times.

"Is it awkward that you've come to this point," Ed asked, as he was sporting a full beard, and packing a few pounds himself. "Finally leaving the ship?"

"It does feel weird because its all I've known as far as Navy, and I worry about how I'll cope on land," I told them as Phil handed me a cigar.

He lit the end and I took a puff, feeling dignified as these high ranking horndogs and I had a moment to talk.

"What fragrance is that," Phil asked.

"Savauge," I said.

"Damn kid, you just know how to push all the right buttons," Ed said as he got up from his chair, and kept the cigar to his lips while he walked over to sit beside me. "You're saying you don't know how to manage on shore duty? You'll manage just fine, just realize that you're no longer on a ship and to enjoy life on and off duty. Now give me a kiss."

He pulled the cigar out of my mouth, then grabbed his, placing them in an ash tray before he put his hairy hand on my chin to pull my face to his.

"I missed this," he said to me, right before he darted his tongue in my mouth.

We made out as I saw Terry at the corner of my eye getting up and heading into his kitchen, while Phil sat across from us quietly, just eyeing me.

"Damn Ed, you still got that touch," Phil said.

"The same touch that turned out, too," he told Phil.

Phil then got up and came over to Ed, leaning into him as Phil darted out his tongue, and the bear like Ed grabbed it with his lips as they had a hot exchange.

"Can't leave you out," Phil said to me as he stopped kissing Ed to put his lips on me, and our tongues sticking out as they swatted like swords, my nipples and my dick hard as a result.

"You boys already about that action," Terry said as he came back with a tray of mixed drinks.

Phil, who was sporting a little stubble, kissed me as if I was his long, lost love, putting his hands on my shoulders as our tongues swiped. After a couple minutes he went back to the other couch, sitting beside Terry as Terry sipped his drink. Ed had his hand on my knee while he grabbed a drink to give me, then getting his own as we toasted, sipped, and he landed on top of me and made me lean back as he kissed me some more.

"There's go that magic," Terry said as I heard him put down his glass, then step in my direction.

"Take your sweater off," Ed told me, and he'd help me get it off my arms and toss it across the room, allowing him to nibble on my nipples like before.

I worked on getting my trousers off while the other got undressed, then started kissing each other while tugging each other's cocks. Ed got up and Terry leaned forward as his cock landed on my lips and he'd start gyrating his hips back and forth to fuck my mouth. Ed came out of his clothes before he and Phil started kissing, then Phil getting to his knees.

"Suck me chief," Ed told Phil as Ed put his hands at the back of Phil's skull, with Phil redemonstrating how he made me cum that fateful night some years ago on deployment.

Terry, not to be undone, put his face between my legs and I straightened myself to where I'd lay on my back.

"Let the skipper eat that ass one more time," he told me.

I arched my legs and back up and he grabbed a pillow to play under it, then dart his tongue inside my hole like old times, while he moved his lips forward and backwards as we were in a steamy 69. Ed made Phil get off the floor as I cut my eye at them, and Phil would come over to Terry and start finger fucking the captain, literally making Terry moan and turn into a maniac as he feasted on my ass.

"Now you hold still," Ed told Phil as he came behind him, making Phil bend slightly as he entered Phil from behind, as Phil groaned slightly.

It was the hottest scene as all three former lovers of mine were engaged in some sort of pleasurement. Ed's beefy, hairy Latin body was pounding Phil to where Phil laid his head low, still playing with Terry's hole but trying to focus on getting fucked.

"I wanna get fucked, too," I told Terry.

"Yeah? You want some captain cock one more time before you leave us," he asked me.

Ed pulled out of Phil so Phil could get up, then Terry climbed off of me, and I got off the couch to grab the back of it while poking my ass out for Terry to enter.

"Wait a minute," I heard Phil say, and I'd feel a lubricated, rock hard cock enter my system, but learned it wasn't Terry when I looked up and saw Terry in front of me, having his hand on his cock while coaching me.

"Chief Tannebaum giving it to you good, huh," he asked me. "Now suck this cock while he bangs your guts in."

Terry lunged forward and face fucked me, then I'd hear footsteps and would see Ed getting behind Terry, and banging him the same way Phil was giving it to me from behind.

"Holy fuck this pussy feels good," Phil said as his big, muscular hips pressed into mine, and his cock, in all its girth and length, opened me for the first time in a while.

Phil had a slight bend in his shaft that helped guide the head to hit the exact g-spot in me, as each poke brushed against my prostate gland and gave me hellified orgasms that touched my soul.

"Holy shit. I'm about to lose it," Phil said, and right at that moment he pulled out of me and I felt his cum splatter against my back, as he had so much of it.

Ed stopped banging Terry and came over to replace Phil.

"My turn," he said to me as the greedy top climbed onto the couch, and expanded my hole more as he dug down deep inside me, pounding away as I felt his hips tap the top and middle portion of my ass, and his cock hit my spot directly like a guided missile.

Ed might've been the eldest, but he was the most agile, the most impressive as he drove that cock into me like a piston, digging in and out without fail, just trying to bang on my spot.

"If only you could see the look on his face," Terry said of me, as I continued sucking him with my face all screwed up, eyes closed and tears rolling down my face not from pain, but from my juices flowing from the dick down.

Ed wouldn't last long as he started speeding up and grunting, then pressing his cock all the way, with me feeling his big balls pressed against my stretched hole as the squirts rained through my tunnel, running deep into my canal. He'd pull out, and of course Terry would be the finale.

"You had me close to cumming a few times," he said right as he entered, as my ass was lubricated enough to allow him to bang me.

Terry's fat cock felt magical, as I remembered how it felt when he and others would use me. I recollected working for him during the day, and getting worked by him at night during underways, or on duty days, as he being the commanding officer wasn't regulated to standing watches, but he would stay late on purpose on my duty days just to "get his Martinez fix." I recalled times when he made the senior section leader or command duty officer switch out the watchbill to where I didn't have to stand watches, just so he could give me a handjob or we could have a '69' session. He risked it all plenty of times to play with me, and I was grateful again as his wife and kids could've surprisingly walked in on us, with him piledriving my anus, showing no mercy as his shapely bounced off mine, and my hole squeezed his throbbing member until he screamed, and shot his spunk to mix in with Ed's, with him pulling his cock out afterward and I hearing, feeling, all that cum just splatter out of me and onto the floor.

"You capital slut," Terry said as he pulled out and smacked my ass a few times. "We're gonna fucking miss you."

I was worn out, as my boi pussy was sore and I was ready to lay down for at least a nap when I learned it wasn't over.

"No sir, its our turn to return the favor," Phil told me.

I laid back on the couch completely, and Phil, along with Ed got between my legs, while Terry and I made out.

"Petty Officer Martinez, you must make sure you leave us with a present before you move on in your career," he said between smooches. "Can you do that for me?"

Terry then reached in and started licking my left nipple while Ed juggled my balls in his mouth, and Phil sucked my cock. I'd feel a finger fluttering inside my hole as the two of them devoured me, showing no mercy as I felt like a wounded lion being assaulted by hyenas.

"Oh fuck, guys I'm gonna cum."

It took only five minutes for me to shoot my load, as not a drop would surface onto any furniture since Phil took it all in his mouth, then reached over to kiss Ed with it while Terry stopped doing my nipple.

"Feel better," he whispered to me after.

"I do," I told him, and we kissed more.

"Thank you for everything kid," Ed said to me afterwards when we all were stretched out in the living room, sipping drinks. "You were a lot of fucking fun."

I took pride in that, and later on, I'd fall asleep and find Ed and Phil gone, and Terry laying on the floor under a blanket, naked, with the television on full blast. I managed to get him up and into bed, then I got dressed, turned off the television, and moved on, as my purpose was fulfilled, in so many ways.

The End.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers