All Sorts Of "Firsts": Waking Up

Story Info
Martinez woke up, and had to give a 2nd "nut."
1.3k words
4.56
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three of us fell asleep.

"Where you going," Denny asked.

I just woke up, finding myself between he and Terry as we fell asleep on Terry's bunk. Terry's stateroom was cold, I guess the perks of being the commanding officer when your air conditioning was on Arctic blast. I woke up needing to take a leak, budging a little bit and waking Denny up as I tried to climb from between them.

"Don't take too long. We got unfinished business," Terry said, as he stopped his snoring to add comments, and cuff my ass.

I got up, body shivering from the frigid air flow as I walked in nothing but socks to the head (Navy term for bathroom). I whipped it out to shoot a raging piss into the toilet, me feeling a hard cock poking me in the back, and a hand grabbing the base of my cock, guiding it as I relieved myself.

"Just wanna give you a helping hand," Denny said.

Denny let go and started kissing me on the back of my left ear, tugging the earlobe.

"Come back to bed," he whispered.

I flushed the stall and turned after he let go, his hands now palming my ass as our lips, then tongues, touched.

"We told you we wanted you to cum twice," said Terry, as he joined us, standing in the door sill. "I still need my second nut."

Terry barely let me get the tip dry before he stooped low to suck on me.

"Oh Captain," I whimpered.

Denny stood beside me, smiling, enjoying the show as he put a hand on Terry's forehead.

"Skipper, will you suck me, too," he asked Terry.

Terry looked up and smiled, then placed his lips on his fellow officer, sucking the tip first, then taking it in his mouth entirely. I watched, stroking my own dick and wondering just how they'd make me cum again. I was already hot for the both of them and they knew it, so Terry stood up to make out with his brethren, then led me back to the bunk as this time I'd be laying on my back, receiving head during a spit roast.

"That sweet, Latin cock. I can't get enough of it,"said Denny, as he perched himself between my legs.

I grew hard the moment Denny's saliva hit my dick, his ass in the air, getting pummeled by Terry from behind as all this was in plain view.

"Damn, he moans louder than you," said Terry.

Seeing Terry pummel Denny's rail thin ass turned me on, for I felt the thumps Terry was giving deep, as he was throwing that cock. I didn't see Terry grab one ounce of liquid for lubricant, which let me assume Denny was "naturally moist."

"Love diving in this tight, wet muff," he told Denny.

Denny's high pitched moans coupled with the sounds of him clashing with Terry had me going.

"I'm gonna tear your pussy up, too, young Sailor. This here is the prelude," Terry said, dicking him deep.

Terry ended up raising one of his muscular legs, placing it on Denny's back as I could see, and feel, that he was deep in Denny's guts. Denny whined the entire time, but not once did he let up from sucking my cock.

"I'm about to blow," Terry said, not keeping on his promise to fill me up as well.

He blew his load, his face wrinkled and lowered as he shot his yolk inside of Denny.

"Mmmm, baby, now that's a fill up," Denny said afterwards. "Now its your turn, sexy."

Terry stepped back as his limp cock from what I saw was pouring cum residue to the deck. Denny got up, his cock rock hard and flailing like a flagpole, as he waved me to get to the edge of the bed.

"Stay on your back. I want your legs over my shoulder," he said to me.

I was grinning at first, amazed at how he could take a nice pumping, then prepare to pay it forward. I laid back in glee, smiling ear to ear now as I was about to receive that submarine of a cock. He was smiling, too, looking down with the biggest grin as we made eye contact, and me seeing him stroke that device of his before he'd put it in my furrow.

"I wanna dig out that trench, baby," he said, right as he opened me up again.

I wasn't smiling at this point, the circumference of his big meat widening my canal and making my hole scream in pain.

"Yeahhhh, that's what its all about, Sailor. Take that Captain Cock," Terry said.

Terry was beside us both, one hand on my right tit, and the other on Denny's left, as he squeezed both adjoined nipples, getting a rush out of us both. Denny was throwing that dick in me with no recourse, while I tried to ride it, our bodies banging back and forth. It took a while for the pain to allude for I drew tears, while Denny had his head to the overhead, trifling through my insides as we were trying to match thrusts. Terry stopped squeezing our nipples in order to get his mouth on my cock, and me looking down to see Denny's right hand pushing down on Terry's skull.

"That's right, pull that nut out of him," Denny said.

Getting fucked while getting sucked was a treat in itself, as I caught orgasms in different instances, and at a rampant pace. Terry proved again he could throw cock as good as sucking it, with Denny no longer causing pain, but tapping the perfect spot as he attacked the gland.

"There you go, now you're opened," Denny said as he plowed me harder.

Terry, with his rubbery cock resting on my chin, was hungry for me, as I felt his throat muscles massaging my cock tip, right before he let go to commence licking the direct middle of my balls. He moved down to my taint, and I'd feel his tongue teasing the top of my stretched gash as Denny kept digging in. I had my hands resting on his arms as the two of them were giving and getting pleasure off me, my body temperature seeming to rise. At this point I couldn't help to make noises and Terry knew it, as he put two fingers in my mouth to suck.

"He wants to blow, Terry," Denny said.

"I know he does. If only you could taste this precum right now," Terry told me.

Denny showed he was older, but in the perfect shape as he kept on banging away. I tried to muffle my sounds, but my body caved in, as I climaxed all in Terry's mouth.

"Oh Captain, oh skipppppppperrrrrrrrrrr," I whined.

Terry moaned in delight as he loved my flavor, taking in every bit as Denny was also on edge and I'd feel that rock hard shoot its cream inside, his sperm all permeated inside of me.

"Good little fuck. I just can't get enough," Denny said after.

When he finished he didn't pull out, as Terry raised up so the two of them could kiss, and share my seed. Denny then pulled his cock out of me, and Terry would take that cum, too, with the both of them kissing to share that load in addition.

"Man, you two wore me out. I'm afraid to go home now," Denny said to us, as he was all used up and had to face the wife.

He for sure needed to shower as his scent was mixed with ours. I let them be, for the ship was still rather empty, and I could sneak to the berthing. I put on my whites, but I reeked of the two of them, my ass still somewhat leaking from Denny's semen. I didn't bother to even take a shower, instead balling up my uniform and throwing it in my laundry bag, then changing to my regular t shirt and shorts for bed, their scent under my nose.