My Son's a Bully?!

Story Info
Only one way to resolve the matter...
2.6k words
4.42
30.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my kitchen counter, reading my daily newspaper, my wife and son had just closed the door behind them as she went to drop him off at high school before heading to work. As a hot shot corporate lawyer, we decided it best that she be the bread maker for the family and I be the stay at home dad until Carter went off to college, only a few months away now.

Sex life with Julia had dried up about 7 months ago when we was handed a case in her work that, if successful, meant she would be made partner in the firm, which came with a hefty salary increase which would benefit the whole family. All her time in the day had been taken up by the case, she started work on her laptop at 7am sharp before heading to the office for 9 after dropping off Carter, the only time they get to be together as he usually isn't home to well after 11pm.

We knew our situation had an impact on Carter too, he had been more distant than ever before, even for an 18 year old leaving for college in the next year, the distance was growing fast.

Reading through the sports articles in the paper, I was lost in thought as my phone buzzed against the white marble counter with in incoming call.

"Hello?" I answered

"Mr Dane?" The anonymous voice asked

"Speaking.." I awaited..

"Hi Mr Dane, this is Maggie from Carters school. We'd like to ask you to pop in for a meeting with the Principle, Mr Woods at 10am. Can you be here that soon?" Maggie asked with no explanation as to why.

"Yeah, I can make it for then. What's this is relation to?" I tried to get a clue as to what was going on.

"It's best you meet with Mr Woods for more information, we'll see you then!" Maggie ended the call with no explanation.

I stood from the bar stool at the counter and walked towards the bathroom, stripped off my clothes from the night before and stepped into the shower. Lathering myself up with soap, my body was covered in suds as I made sure every part of my body was washed down, paying particular attention to my hardening cock as I stroked it with the lather. It grew almost instantly as I tugged on the shaft with one hand, and the other inside my ass crack giving my hole a good seeing too also. Before I got too excited, I remembered I was on a time scale and rinsed all the suds from my hairy body, my cock bouncing around as I stepped out of the shower and quickly towel dried myself down.

I quickly got dressed into a tank top and shorts with a backwards cap to hold down my still damp hair. Jumping into my car, I drove out of the driveway and made my journey.

Sitting in the chair in Mr Woods' office, I waited for a few minutes before he and Carter entered and took their seats, Carter next to me and Mr Woods in his chair behind the desk.

"Mr Dane, thank you for swinging by on such short notice, I'd rather get this sorted sooner rather than later.." Mr Woods said as he moved paperwork from in front of him.

"What is this about Mr Woods? Your receptionist couldn't tell me anything over the phone" I asked as I looked between him and Carter.

"Well, Mr Dane, Carter has been accused of some bullying on the school grounds, which I'm sure you know we have a zero tolerance for and is grounds for expulsion, which will gravely effect his chances of getting into any college to continue his path to become a lawyer" Mr Woods explained as he leaned back in his chair.

"Exactly what has happened?" I asked as I moved to the edge of my seat, looking at Carter as he stared at the carpet floor.

"Well, there's no easy way to say this but Carter has been caught pulling other boys trousers down in the locker rooms and spanking then, he has also been accused of pushing other pupils around in the locker rooms while there is no supervision, and lastly our staff have caught Carter...well, masturbating in the locker rooms also." I didn't need to hear anymore from Mr Woods, I knew I had to fix this, today.

"Look Mr Woods, I will deal with his punishment at home with my wife, but I need this to be the end of it as far as the school is concerned. This cannot affect his chances at getting into college.." I pleaded.

"Mr Dane, I wish it was that easy but we have protocols to follow..." Mr Woods trailed off as I stood from the chair.

"I cannot let that happen here, we'll do what needs done to fix this here and now!" My voice raised without me knowing and Mr Woods stood from his chair also.

"Calm down Mr Dane" he said, "Lets figure something out..." he continued.

He came round to our side of the desk and leaned on the edge, his ass perched on top.

I felt obliged to sit back down as he towered over me.

"I think there's something you can do.." he said as he looked down at me with a smirk.

I looked up, confused.

"Dad! I know what he's doing! I heard rumours about this.." Carter spoke up.

"What, Carter?" I asked as I turned to look at him

"He wants to fuck you.." Carter said as he looked up at Mr Woods.

"Don't be so stupid Carter" I shunned off the accusation and looked back at Mr Woods, expecting a better explanation

"And you, son..." Mr Woods replied.

My mouth dropped as I understood his words, was he actually wanting to fuck my son and I?

"Lets get to work boys, eh?" Mr Woods said as he unbuckled his belt, pushing his formal trousers and briefs to the floor revealing his semi-hard cock. It was neatly shaven with hairless balls dangling below, his foreskin slowly edging back as his mass grew.

Carter and I remained silent as we pondered our situation.

"Dad, lets get out of here!" Carter said as he stood from his chair, I remained seated.

"Dad..." Carter followed up.

"Sit down son..." I answered, "We need to keep your future intact, what if your mother found out, we cannot let that happen" I said, keeping my gaze at the hardening shaft in front of me.

"But Dad..." Carter started to argue

"Carter, be quiet and sit down!" I said not moving my eye sight.

I left the chair and got to my knees, my face only inches away from Mr Woods' now hard 9 inch cock as it pulsed towards me.

I looked up at him, then at Carter and then back to the cock before taking it into my mouth. Letting it slide as far down as I could, I got it wet with saliva as I used my lips and tongue to stroke it, sucking it the best I could, my gagging noises filling the room.

I sucked on Mr Woods' cock for as long as I could, my mind filled with doubts but the overwhelming feeling of arousal took over. I hadn't been touches sexually in so long, even being with a man was making my cock hard inside my shorts. Within minutes, I knew I was going to love whatever was coming my way in this office.

Sliding the cock from my mouth, I licked up the strings of saliva that dangled from it before Mr Woods bounced it against my face.

"That's a good little bitch Mr Dane, that's a good little bitch" he said as I knelt there with my tongue out, begging for his cock to be back in my mouth.

He was right, I was turning into a little bitch for his cock...

Standing from the floor, I came face to face with Mr Woods as he unbuttoned my shorts and dropped them to the floor and pushed me over the edge of his desk. My hard cock pressed against the wood as he knelt behind me and spread open my hairy ass cheeks.

"Beautiful manly hole we have here..." He said, his warm breath heated my ass cheeks in a way I had never felt before, making my cock twitch.

Taking hold of my hard, 7 inch cock, stroking it gently, Mr Woods buried his tongue into my virgin ass hole, his saliva filling me up inside as he relaxed my muscles with the deep pressure. Before long, he stood from the floor and moved to the side. I was unable to see but behind me I felt a new face in between my ass cheeks, Carters. My son ate at my ass hole, his tongue diving deep inside of me, making me moan as he slapped my ass cheeks. He took regular breaks to suck on Mr Woods' cock which rested on my ass cheek, teasing me by pressing it against my hole every so often. As Carter finshed up with making a meal of my hole, he also stood from the floor, Mr Woods came to his side of the desk where my head was and slid his hard cock into my mouth once again. Behind me I could feel Carter pressing his hard cock against my hole until the saliva let it slide into me. I felt a pop as my hole opened for Carter, his solid cock spreading me wide open as he tightly grabbed my ass cheeks. I back naturally arched as Carters rhythm turned me on, his balls connected with mine as they swung with the motion of his strides into me.

My moans began filling the office as Carter and Mr Woods spoke words of encouragement, awarding my performance as their pig bottom. A photo frame sat left of me, a picture of Mr Woods, his wife and 3 children standing in front of their home with smiles across their faces. In the reflection, I saw a sweaty, horny late teenager look at his thick, wet cock as it entered and slid into his dad's hole. His eyebrows curved upwards, he pushed back his sweaty brown hair as he continued to stretch one of my ass cheeks to the side, slightly opening my hole even further.

As my throat began to relax into the girth which stretched it, my face was no longer covered by the bush of Mr Woods, stepping back from the desk he made his way back round to where Carter stood, continuing his strides into my hole as I now freely moaned for him to fuck me harder.

"You want that cock daddy?" Mr Woods asked kinkily.

"Ask you daddy if he likes your cock deep inside him..." Mr Woods whispered into Carters ear, nibbling his lobe as he did.

"Do you like my cock deep inside you daddy" Carter asked as he took off by cap and wore it himself, showing a sign of dominance over me, as if having me bent over a desk in front of him as he drove his cock inside of me wasn't enough.

"Yes! Fuck me harder!" I cried out as he took hold of my hips and ravaged his cock deep inside of me, the slapping sounds of his thighs hitting my ass filling the room. I was unable to reach my own cock to stroke it, instead the edge of the desk was pressing hard enough against it with each of Carters strides, it was doing the same job.

"Cum inside your daddy..."I heard Mr Woods demand of Carter.

"Yes, sir!" Carter obliged. Turning my cap on his head backwards, the way I wore it, Carter slid his cock from my hole and lifted me from the desk before turning me around and pushing me back onto the desk on my back. Lifting my legs over his shoulders, Carter gazed into my eyes as my hole opened wide for his cock, sliding back in with deep pressure as he pushed my legs back over my torso and began pounding into me hard. Mr Woods looked over his shoulder as he gently kissed Carters neck, leaving little bite marks in the process. Twisting his nipples and whispering words of encouragement, Mr Woods edged Carter on as his face turned a new shade of red

"Aww fuck yeah daddy, I'm gunna cum.. I'm gunna cum!" Carter shouted as he blasted his cock deeper inside of me, Mr Woods forcefully held him by the neck as he connected eyes with me, his cock erupting streams of hot teenage cum inside of me. I fell silent, my moans subsided as I watched the orgasm cover my son's face, his cock pulsed inside of me for the next minute or so as he got his breath back before sliding it from inside me. With my legs still in the air, I felt a dribble of warm cum escape my hole, getting back to my feet at the edge of the desk, Mr Woods grabbed me by my hard, leaking cock and guided me to his side of the desk, moving his chair out of the way, he pushed me over his desk, infront of me sat Carter, sweaty and naked still playing with his leaking cock as he watched Mr Woods take his stance behind me.

"You ready for the grand finale Mr Dane?" Mr Woods asked as he slapped my red ass cheek.

"Yes.." I replied, not taking my eyes off Carter.

"Yes, what?" he replied.

"Yes, sir..." I replied as my eyes shot open in shock.

Using my son's cum as lube, Mr Woods plowed his cock deep inside of me with no warning, my mouth hung open as Carter smiled at my pain. We remained in eye contact as Mr Woods fucked my hole as hard as he could, his balls slamming into my ass with each strike of his forceful hips. He grabbed onto my hair, pulling my head up off the desk as he spanked my ass cheeks, taking full power over my body. Whimpers and moans escaped my body as I gave in to being used like a rag doll. My body jerked with each movement until Mr Woods pushed me back down onto the desk.

"You ready for another load bitch!" He shouted from behind me

"I said, are. You. Ready!" He said in rhythm with each pound into my leaking hole.

"Yes Sir!" I moaned back as he pressed my face into his desk, making me look into Carters eyes as his cock was now solid again, watching as I get fucked by his headmaster.

My hole was once again filled with a massive hot load from Mr Woods, his cock stayed buried inside me as he let out the last of his moans and tried pushing his cock deeper inside of me before gently fucking me again, working his cum in and out of my hole, coating his cock in the mixture of his and my son's cum. As his cock slowly softened he let it slide from my gaping, creamy hole, slapping the residue from his cock onto my ass cheeks before getting dressed again. As did Carter and I.

"You are both excused, the matter is resolved" Mr Woods said as he tidied his hair in the reflection of the same picture I saw earlier.

With not another word, Carter and I made our way from the school grounds and back home without a word on the journey.

What do you think should happen next between Mr Dane and Carter?

Let me know in the comments!