All Comments on 'All Thanks to a Bear'

by lonely_texas_breeze

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delightful

Being a sucker for love stories with a happy ending, I loved this one, even if was was rather short. Thank You. Ronnie W.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A sweet story

That was a very sweet and romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
get a proofreader

need a proofreader to tidy up the text. Good story, but the little things an author doesn't catch in his OWN writing were mildly distracting. For example, "out of her sight" means out of her visual framework, and "out of her site" means out of her location. You are so familiar with what you are trying to say, what you intend to write, that you mentally supply words you intended to input but haven't yet. We all have the problem. Don't proofread your own writing. I look forward to reading your next story. Thanks for this one.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
The story is sweet!

Like Ronnie, I am also a sucker for happy endings, and I like this tale. The longer remark on proofreading is correct and well intended, I agree, the fourth is shit, disregard it! Write more, I will read it gladly!

If you want, I'll even try to proofread (I will send my address in private mail), but I am sometimes caught up in work.

Keep doing the good work, Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

did she get her memory back you finished too quick

DyspneiicDyspneiicabout 2 years ago

Couldn't get past all the past/present and 1st/3rd person narratives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous