All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 21'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
prsstaridprsstaridover 3 years ago
Great Chapter

I found this chapter particularly enjoyable and entertaining.

SN88SN88over 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice progression

It is nice that Murphy is back in circulation and seemingly recovered. Also, nice bit on the birth control measures and their probability of failure. Hopefully that will be a happy outcome eventually.

I note that you are working on Chapter 22 and hope that we might hear of further difficulties for the Senator Wasim Andjuran soon, perhaps even his arrest. I am also presuming that The Wanderer will visit Earth for the Nobel Prize presentation.

Only one small item was the use of 'surprised' when the tense demanded 'surprise'. I'll leave aside the other matters of spelling alone as you are that side of the pond and have picked up the mangling from your southern neighbours.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

JaekartJaekartover 3 years ago
Another 5 *Chapter !!

Hopefully, your injured ankle heals sooner, rather than later. Your story plot is simply amazing, as you add to this story, in unforeseen directions. Moving a minor character from the prologue, back into the main storyline is a style I heartily approve of, even with all the other twists and turns within " All That Glitters ".

A question has been puzzling me though. What is the explanation for the Marine Force, aboard the Wanderer, that would be given to VIP Visitors. Are they to be an extended shipboard security force ?? I know you covered it somehow, yet I must have missed how Liea, Raymond, and the Navy Admirals, figured out how to disguise a military unit on a private yacht.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay! Another great chapter as always

Have been looking forward to each chapter as they come but I seem to find they each end too soon on my part. I don't know if its because I read them too quickly but it always seems as if I go from the first to last page every time. Keep up the great work and am looking forward to the next installment.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
A very enjoyable read

While waiting for chapter 21, I read the first 20 chapters a second time. I am really enjoying this story and looking forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love a great space adventure

This is the last good sci-fi story that is still active. Please keep it going.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yes Sir

👍 Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very gripping tale

A masterwork that has riveting details, each new chapter is a straight read through to the end, much like TSM from Tefler (for the read part, much more detailed than Tefler on the Military verbage). I'm sure your legion of fans eagerly await each new release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

i love this story thank you for writing it i cant wait to see what happens with the aliens and the crappy senator.

as much as i love this story and i realy do i must say

i dont know what you do for a living or what your life is like

you realy dont post enough we need more chapters faster like every 2 weeks not every month or later

thank you and please keep writing

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Another winner! Barely fed my need for a "glitter fix" as I am going to need more!!! Thanks for sharing your imagination and writing talent with us!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES