All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 23'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SN88SN88over 3 years ago

This was an awesome chapter. and i wouldnt worry about cliff hanger hate it keeps us coming back for more. i cant wait for the next chapter. good luck with your other stories and will see more Glitters probably in the new year. hope you have a Merry Christmas

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 3 years ago
A question...

I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now, but haven't gotten around to it. I recall back when Raymond found that big ass rock that started all this, that there was mention of the rock containing unknown metal or metals in it. Did the scientists ever get the chance to look at that substance or was it discarded as slag during the processing of the rock?

Please don't step away from this story for too long. I'd like to see how things go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor

I think the choice to emulate GRRM's death of main characters is poor. It honestly ruins the story for me. Also, it was completely idiotic to have all the most important members of the wanderer leave the ship and put themselves at risk for what? They had the members of the planets most powerful elite onboard when it was 'demanded' just say no. They simply could have left at their discretion. There are better ways to create tension and intrigue and conflict. It was so obvious and poorly laid out. It's really too bad. I was enjoying this story immensely up until now. You should not have changed your writing style mid story, that's what other story lines are for.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Happy

Happy Holidays to you and yours! Love All that Glitters, even with the cliff hangers you leave us with. Guess we'll see you in 2021, let's pray 21 is better than 20 was.

Semper Fi, Crusader 235.

Steve150177Steve150177over 3 years ago
I said this about Star Trek way back then

It is totally against US Navy regulations for the captain of a ship to leave the ship when it is in "harms way".

Kirk should no be beaming down all the time. His place is on his ship.

The same should be said about Henadi Noor, captain of The Wanderer. Her place was on the ship. And, it is made worse when you remember the $5M reward for her being killed or delivered to the pirates.

Her going to the station in that situation was just dumb.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
Sooooo addicting!!!!

Thank you for this "fix!" Such a good read! I guess withdrawal is what's next until you can get back to All That Glitters! Anxiously awaiting your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not to long please!

Teller and TSM has taken to barely one chapter a month. Your my go to as replacement please keep writing as much as you can. I enjoy reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5* to 1*

1* from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but I will not be continuing this story. It was great until this chapter. If I wanted GoT writing I would have finished the books. Killing mcs just because is just not enjoyable reading for me.

CowboyMark_75007CowboyMark_75007over 2 years ago

I concur anonymous. What is it about Hadrian space that renders our heroes dimwitted?

tamactamacover 2 years ago

wow,... last two comments are spot on .

pure12pure12about 2 years ago

Nah lost me...... poor chapter lost the story. Lost interest in the story. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

LOL!! Love the story. I can't stop reading. Thanks for your time and imagination.

onyx412onyx412over 1 year ago

Good story... The only time I really hate cliffhangers is when the author doesn't finish the story!!!

TessalyTessaly13 days ago

I enjoyed this chapter. I'm not sure why readers are shocked and enraged that a character died:

(1) This is "military porn" (a subgenre of military fiction that includes detailed descriptions of military technology, tactics, battles, and jargon.) Obviously, people will die.

(2) The deceased character wasn't who I would consider a main character. In fact, she wasn't fleshed out at all, and was mostly just mentioned in passing. So, I don't see how readers could've gotten emotionally attached to her. For this to reach GRRM levels, the author would have to kill off everyone but Liea and Sean.

(3) It's refreshing for a story to remind you that not all characters wear plot armor and have miraculous luck. It raises the stakes and makes readers more invested. There's absolutely no problem with preferring a chill story where there's no tension, but readers should've long known by now that this is not that type of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES