All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 26'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
No complaints

This is a good space opera, sadly I think there will be a limited conflict before there is a uneasy peace. The Aliens mind set and the warrior caste will make it difficult..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bet you never thought.....

I bet you never thought you would end up writing a 'War and Peace' epic when you started. It has all been fantastic so far and I even forgive the little misdirection in an earlier pair of chapters re Henadi Noor. Keep up the good work. Also looking forward to the other offerings.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 3 years ago

Yet another excellent chapter. Keep it going. Due to the time between chapters I always go back to the last page of the previous chapter to re-cap.

Well timed action

SN88SN88over 3 years ago

Another good chapter please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I have come to very much look forward to new installments and this one does not disappoint. Very much looking forward to how you move forward.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yep

Yep, another amazing chapter. And finally made contact with the Alien Fleet. Looks like we caught then with their pants down, and now they're totally surprised by our capabilities so far. Can't wait for more. Five Stars!

RedHectorRedHectorover 3 years ago

I'm loving this your work and looking forward to the next chapter.

RVlovingRVlovingover 3 years ago
Great Story

Patiently waiting for the next chapter.

I chuckle when you mention people whining when comments ping you on staff introductions or getting into the technical weeds on military minutiae, but then so have many mainstream military authors. Not a bad group to be compared with from comments; Tom Clancy, Dale Brown, etc.. I'm sure you can chuckle as they did and ignore any comments like that from the cheap seats.

Keep writing!

R/

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Entertaining

I am really enjoying reading this story. Thanks for sharing your imagination and creativity with me!

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
Another amazing chapter!!!!

Your story is fascinating...well thought out...top drawer entertainment! The intricacies of the characters woven into this tale make it feel real. So looking forward to more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I had eagerly awaited your earlier chapters, but waited after this one dropped. I feared that the story was going downhill.

Happily I see that the story is strengthening once again. We will see how quickly the races can learn from observation of human technology. Along with the unknown thinking of two new alien races. Plus the humans may be surprised by the motivation related to an original homeworldalong with who or how it was destroyed.

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 3 years ago

While I really enjoy this story I must say that was a lot of medal giving! Please continue with this story, its very intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bueno

Gracias, amigo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cools

thank you for the new chapter it was amazing.

Now please hurry up with the next one your deadline is next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story

Have read all chapters of this series with interest. Good flow of chapters one into the other. Please continue it.

RomanticClownRomanticClownalmost 3 years ago

I love this series! I must say that it is a little like GOT, in that there are so many characters. I sometimes have to go back and figure out who the filler characters are. That is my problem not yours! It is a really interesting series though. Keep up the good work! Cannot wait to see how the story progresses! Thanks!

silmarillisilmarillialmost 3 years ago

Interesting - like the series but there was always something that I couldn't put my finger on and I've worked out what it is! you write like it's a TV/film script - with little/no internal monologue. It's not bad, obviously, just different and can make some of the scenes slightly clunkier. Also, I presume in this distant future Doctorates' are significantly quicker/easier to get? overall, still thoroughly enjoying the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like everything except for the incessant awarding of commendations and medals which is very boring and self indulgent.

It feels like half chapters are developed to this.

That being said I’m enjoying the series and will look up your other works when I’m finished with this.

~Enkidu

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Well thought out and well written. Although the long awards ceremonies do get a little boring. I find myself skimming over them. Otherwise an excellent story I am looking forward to continuing to read the rest of the tale. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
20/20

if you weren't so in love with titles, ranks, decorations and awards, the story would only be half the length. Less is more!

Anyway, thanks for the captivating story

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Finally able to rate, again, after 15+ chapters.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan8 months ago

Love the actual story, but when you spend multiple pages on medal ceremonies, you are going to put a lot of people off, personally I simply skimmed past them so in my case you wasted your time writing them.

natonnaton8 months ago

Sad that Heyya was not mentioned when the award were being bestowed. I sure she got some off screen, but would have enjoyed reading about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES