All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 28'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SN88SN88about 3 years ago

Great chapter. A few words out of place but not story breaking. Can't wait for the next one

prsstaridprsstaridabout 3 years ago
Another Excellent Chapter

The last two chapters have been exceptional. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

What a simply marvelous chapter added to a wonderful series. I always look forward to a new entry and even more so now.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank you for sharing your talent. I'm enjoying this tale so much. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you.

Once again you gifted us with a great escape from our every day. Please keep it up.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
This tale continues to be superb!!!!

Thank you again for sharing this story!!! It continues to be fascinating...thought provoking...suspenseful...and just plain entertaining to the highest order!!!!! The way you write it makes us feel like we really know the characters and I look forward to many more addictive chapters!!!!

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Another

It's another great day when a new chapter of `all that glitters` shows up! Wonderful story, just sucks us right in. Thanks for it.

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

Great Si Fi'' great Space western. and now so much more. I love the bit with the pets. This should put a bit of humor into the life on Liramor-23. There are so many ways mischievous pets can liven up the story. And wait till they meet the "aliens" 5 stars only because there are not more to give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
i like

🤔 shades of honer harentons tree cats

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WRITING

Liked your story from the beginning and now with the improvement in your writing style the flow of the story moves much better

prsstaridprsstaridabout 3 years ago
Some thoughts and questions after additional read throughs

I found this paragraph interesting from a scientific POV.

"The shuttle made good time getting to the station and entered the dock indicated to them. Ten of the people were waiting on the dock. The shuttle pilots were surprised that the dock did not need to depressurize nor pressurize while vessels came and went. They used the shuttles sensors to surreptitiously take as many measurements as possible."

But on one of the many rereads (up to six now), I was think while very convent, this is a HUGE security risk. If an enemy could just pass thru a field and unload it soldiers, you have given the enemy an easy foothold or beachhead for boarding your vessel unless there was some way to secure it by closing the hatch or something.

****

I am curious on what they expect to accomplish about delaying until they get to the Home Star. They have to know after this chapter, that a war on any front is useless against Union. At some point the question is going to have to be asked to the Delegation, if the Emperor asked you to attack us knowing our response would be to wipe out your fleets and your civilization, what would you do? Then playing the encrypted video of his orders to do just that. The Union knowing all along what their plans were because they had broke their encryption and have kept giving them outs to change the direction of the negotiations back to peace.

PS, I am also hoping for a future scene where Raymond or Kim have contest against multiple Warriors in a free for all showing that it's not even a difficult fight for them in a many against one scenario.

AproposAproposabout 3 years ago

By far the best story currently running on this site. Professional quality. Keep up the good work.

mithanialmithanialabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying this. Was recommended by some readers of three square meals and I read all of these in a week. Now I want more!! :)

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Just read this again...as I have the whole thing...and it just gets better and better with each reading!!!

My hats off to the author/creator of such a mesmerizing tale!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good

Always liked this story, but you've just taken it to an even greater level.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While I like the story, so far as currently shown the whole empath/brainwash experience has been a huge waste of time. I hope that a real purpose for spending so much time on them is shown

bigtddybrbigtddybralmost 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous: one must first learn to crawl, and then walk before they can learn to run. Clark Kent spent his entire childhood and teenage years learning about his powers before he became superman. Junelliya has only just come into her powers. She must learn to grow into them before she can effectivly use them, as you will see in the coming chapters.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Love the cats, hope they get to take them home!

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

A missed opportunity to describe the Pod-Drran little ones aside from height. Still not clear in my mind how they look like. Still look like giant locusts in my mind but description of actions 'tongue' don't fit my mind and colours of skin etc, head, neck, eyes, nose, any antennae, number of arms (still keep thinking there are 4 arms), do they have skin/chitin etc. Lots of details that can be sprinkled in the writing to build up a picture.

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

No colouring or pattern description the cats. Hard to picture the scene.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I’m really hoping that Sean gets more screen time to speak. He’s literally the first character mentioned in the book series, but has appeared and maybe a dozen paragraphs?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES