All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 29'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another great episode.

It was gratifying that former Senator Anduraan was facing his punishment and further charges on his home planet. The attempt to free him being a nice foreseen problem that was quelled, but sad that it involved collateral injuries.

I like that Mind-Ur (as she now is known) has been accepted as a citizen of the Terran Union and has a definite role. Does the Ambassador Fynan reveal what he has learned of Hadren to Fiona?

Another great episode. Keep up the good work.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

JaekartJaekartabout 3 years ago
Anticipation Abounds.

While I have rated all chapters a 5, your ability to build anticipation should rate as 20 stars !! What are the residents of Liramor-23 going to do when introduced to flying empathic Cats ?? LOL I can already think of numerous scenarios along that line.

A Grand Master Empath, along with an Empath now learning her powers, being unleashed, likely unknowingly, upon the Jurte Pair of the fleet Shem, as well as the

Pol-Drann Envoys .

YOU CONTINUE TO BREW A HEADY VAT OF WINE, for our enjoyment. Thank you Sir.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent chapter, Five Stars. Unfortunately, I learned more about them F'in Cats than I ever wanted to know, and believe the cats distracted from the story. Keep up the great story writing.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 3 years ago

Thank you Sir yet another excellent chapter.

prsstaridprsstaridabout 3 years ago
Another interesting chapter

This was a different chapter than the last two but still a good read. I am interested to see how the story will deal with the Alliance of Slavery planets. Will they be held accountable for their actions? I don't think simply freeing the slaves would be enough. It would seem more like a slap on the hand. Justice calls for severe punishment of the slave owners (possibly death sentences) and compensation to the slaves would be a minimum.

I am glad to see that Wassim Andjuran is going to fet his final reward for the evil life he has lived (at least I hope so and he does not escape). I am also hoping that his followers can be tracked down and justice can be served on them as well.

silkcooksilkcookabout 3 years ago
Lol

Excellent story and storyline, ALWAYS looking forward to the next chapter... Though I thought possess would have been better than poses lol😊

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

Your imagination continues to impress and the characters and plot make this story a truly remarkable and entertaining read! I am totally addicted!!!! Thanks!!!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Excellent! I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Your imagination is remarkable!

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

FYI:

moors => mores, as in morals. IE: Displaying, or observing a society's mores is how one shows they are moral, in any given society.

families => family's

The first version of family is plural, the second is possesive. In the instance, I read, (I couldn't copy the entire sentence as I had the word 'moors' already on the clipboard), you were talking about some aspect of a family, where the possessive version should have been used, instead of the plural form.

Out of 29 chapters, this the FIRST instance where I can hit 5 stars AND leave a comment.

Almost two days, and 29 chapters, should be caught up with real time, and waiting for a release before 48 hours is up. lol

Good space opera, you just about everything but time travel in this one!

Thanks for sharing, and the hard work.

GeoD

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Have to amend my brash prediction of being caught up with real time in 48 hours. Thought you were only at Ch 35-36, NOT 45-46, as I just discovered. LOL Guess I'll be at it for another 24-36 hours, before I add ATG to my list of "Waiting For New Releases".

I can leave two comments, but can't rate twice, so I can't make up for the 15-20 chapters out of the 29, where I couldn't rate the story, because of this damn UI.

GeoD

mistwolf_2kmistwolf_2kabout 1 year ago

Trying to figure out how Gillaya went from being Clark's bodyguard to replace the dead one to suddenly being Leia's in this chapter. I guess it fits the rest of the story where everything he has or does gets doled out to the women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES