All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 31'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SN88SN88about 3 years ago

Another great chapter thank you can't wait till the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kumaroe is not to smart if he thinks that he will get his way. the humans will never fall for this kind of trick. i almost fell sorry for him if Raymond kicks his but.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice!!!

I am liking the way you expose the behind the throne power-play of the Kumaroe in trying to seize power from his Kumarai. What he is plotting will certainly lead to the potential anihialation of everyone on his planet.

In the meantime, we have more pirates itching to reclaim the improved mining platform and shipbuilders yard. Are those pirates aware that the former senator is incarcerated?

I am also certain that we will see interesting times on New Hadria too.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator.

prsstaridprsstaridabout 3 years ago

I can see many story possibilities after this chapter, but I have a feeling the Cat's being a symbol of their goddess messenger is going to come into play (possibly attacking the Emperor as well as Junelliya having a pregnancy spike occurring because of the threat. I am just wondering exactly how that would manifest? Possibly is some physical form. Could Junelliya be mistaken as their goddess incarnate?

SillywillieSillywillieabout 3 years ago

Another excellent chapter please keep it going

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

So is sector 23 ( and its duplicate mining station) going to be a spin off story or are the two threads going to be parallel in the same story. I am so invested in this story. Thank you for taking the time to share your mind with us. Keep working on the great story. 5 stars as usual.

buddah222buddah222about 3 years ago

Yet another brilliant an excellent chapter keep on coming thoroughly enjoying this series congratulations five stars more if possible

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
A riveting tale!

I am so addicted to this story!!!! You are Master Storyteller and I am hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is having some pretty big pacing issues as it moves along. Tighten it up, slim it down. This will probably be the last chapter I read.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Addicted

I'm absolutely addicted to this world you've created. Excellent read, Five Stars, wishing I could give ten.

nivvilnivvilabout 3 years ago

This is in the same league as the "Three four-square meals" series from Tefler. A little bit like game of thrones, where you came for the lewd scenes and stayed for the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are an outstanding story teller! The chapters have been very captivating and I cannot wait till the next one is published. My one suggestion would be to beef up your crew of proof readers. There were numerous instances throughout the story where the incorrect pronoun or other word was used. These imperfections sometimes threw me completely out of the story while I tried to figure out what you meant to say. At times these “oops” felt like I was in my car doing 50 mph and hit a speed bump. Not fun.

Please continue to write for us as you are getting more skilled each time.

Denis O’Shea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Any updates on the next chapter?

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

"Grace had been shocked to find herself in the presence of real, honest to the God's, aliens,"

Re: "honest to the God's"

This is an adjective phrase; the sentence can stand alone, without this phrase & it's meaning does not change. Because it is an adjective phrase, there is no possessive relationship for 'God's', so the form should be non-possessive, plural, 'Gods', making correct phrase be, 'honest to the Gods'.

While not incorrect, I have never heard or read this phrase in plural form anywhere except in Sci Fi/Fan where the created world is multi-thiastic, (has multiple Gods). Since the real world is monothiastic, typically the phrase is 'honest to God'.

So, to determine the 'correct' form of this phrase, the origin of it must be identified. Is it narrative, or is it dialogue? The world of ATG is multi-thiastic, making the plural form correct if it narrative, and if it is dialogue, the character's personal philosophy will determine whether the singular or plural form of the phrase is correct.

Who knew writing could be so simple, yet so effin' complicated? LOL

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

WW55 . Did you ever consider that dialects and cultures and languages are vastly to slightly different all over this very real world . Interpretations , punctuations , intent , spelling , composition , etc can and will be very different from what your midwestern ass learned . There may be 18 ways to say something . And they are all correct . I for one and I am sure most others are done with your petty critiques and corrections . Because you are wrong . This is fiction and this author chose to write it his correct way . The only way it could be written .

Yes there are some spelling and a few grammatical errors . We can all see that . Let it be and read the story and enjoy .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm enjoying the story. However, the spelling and/or editing are brutally bad, and distract me from the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
10 Apr 2024. Chapter 64 has been posted. Ch. 65 is well on its way and, hopefully, will be posted soon. In future, I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), which was submitted 1 Apr 24, has not yet been posted. Hopefully, i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES