All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 33'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
prsstaridprsstaridabout 3 years ago

I hope you have plans for those in charge of Adenomere to suffer before they are executed because they true deserve it. Same with all those in charge of the Gordan company that have participated in slavery. Perhaps injecting with the same addictive drug that they have been giving to the slaves.

While I understand the trust issues with the new races after they were attacked, if they try scanning when empaths are around, especially Juneillya they may get forced scanned right back.

mithanialmithanialabout 3 years ago

Love your story unfolding. It's fun to read and see the different aspects of the various characters involved.

EsbanosEsbanosabout 3 years ago

Hey. I love the story but I got a question. Didn't henadi get transferred to a different ship in the former chapter?

GO123GO123about 3 years ago

I am glad to see every new chapter in this series. Excellent work. I hope to read more.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 3 years ago

So, are the humans allowing the Fleet Shem to continue its approach to Piscium? Pretty sure the new treaty says no, unless there's one or more exceptions outlined in the treaty?

I was wondering when we'd be seeing the other Piscium society again. Since they supposedly have the same origin point as the Pod-Drran, perhaps they have the same goddess? Going to be interesting to see how that works out, if perhaps they diverged from what we've seen so far.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Another in a long line of mesmerizing chapters!

You are definitely a master of creating a fascinating world. I can't get enough of "All That Glitters!!!!!!Thank you for this story and sharing your creative talent!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh boy scanning june, when she is near pregnancy. I dont picture that going well for them.

Fascinating how you are expanding the story and overall number of characters.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Another

Another excellent chapter. Wonderful writing, and universe you've created. Five Stars.

bigtddybrbigtddybralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Esbanos: No, Henadi was given the option of staying on the Wanderer or taking the new post in chapter thirty-two. She obviously took the offer and was formally given command in this chapter.

Jedi Khan: The Fleet Shem will continue on until such time as the diplomatic protocols between the Pod-Drran and the Union are completed. If they are, then the Fleet will turn around, if not, they will continue onward...stay tuned, same channel, same time...

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 3 years ago

I have a recommendation for you. When you time hop between locations, I would suggest identifying the time gap from that last scene if there is one in excess of the same day. Sometimes there are days/weeks/months between them and it would be useful to know like you do the location header you have between scenes. There was a couple of scenes that had some time gaps that were initially confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted, many thanks for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What I would love to know is why Ch. 34 was submitted on 5/24 and as of 5 days later it is still no up but your new story was up two days after it was submitted. We need to start some Lit Admin conspiracy theories for entrainment until its published. I'll start.

Are they actually jealous authors who resent that this story has got two awards already? Hmm....

I still don't understand why you can't self publish and they have to review everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have you considered post the story on other sites that don't have this Admin bureaucracy such has stories online, Wattpad or Inkitt? I believe all those sites don't require this overhead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From the beginning, I have felt I was reading another story by W.E.B. Griffin; one of my favorites. Keep up the great work.

formerly known as Rasmat

KotopoofsKotopoofsabout 2 years ago

I love the story! However there are some issue, just like there are in all stories. I'll give some constructive feedback now.

Some of the paragraphs need to be split up and simplified, because they're unreadable.

As in, it's impossible for the human brain to store all of those specific details in memory at once.

For example:

"Cmdre. Dostier was talking to seven ship's captains in a borrowed conference room. Four of the captains were hers, Capt. Beverly Davis, commanding NS Pegasus, Fairling Class (Refit) Frigate, Cdr. George Drake, commanding NS Panther, Whippet Class (Refit) Escort Vessel, Cdr. Sarah Verdin, commanding NS Corsair, Whippet Class (Refit) Escort Vessel. Then there was Capt. Nigel Green, commanding NS La Plume, Fairling Class Frigate, and Capt. Kelly Martin, NS Norton, Fairling Class Frigate, the two Fairling Class Frigates that FAdm. Holstern had ordered to the system to relieve the NS Dewfall of its burden of prisoners. The last of her ship's captains were Capt. Henadi Noor of the NS Dewfall and Lt. Joyce Nyalla, commanding NS Styles Dixon, Valour Class and Dostier's personal transport."

To you, the reader of this comment: You just passed over that without reading it; didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story! Thanks for your time and imagination.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

My wife closed my mouth as I was reading the chapter . " You'll let flies in " she said .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES