All That Glitters Ch. 34

Story Info
A rescued, an elevated, a pair bonded, a pair instructs.
21.5k words
4.86
13.1k
20

Part 36 of the 66 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers

All That Glitters -- Ch 34

One rescued, one elevated, one pair bonded, one pair instructs.

Ria is rescued from New Hadria, a Ro is elevated to Kumaroe, an Imperial Pair are bonded, Kayl and Hend instruct at another university hospital.

© bigtddybr May 2021. This story 'All That Glitters - Ch 33' or the series 'All That Glitters' cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com in whole or in part without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and bigtddybr must be credited for this work.

Due to the number of abbreviations, ship listings, and list of characters, in this story, I include a glossary that is now in a stand-alone chapter called 'All That Glitters: Notes'. Any and all information that you want or need to know about the series is included in Notes. It will be updated frequently simply by re-issuing the chapter to Literotica.

There is little attempt to explain the back story, so it is necessary to read previous chapters to fully understand where we are.

As before, I claim sole responsibility for the story line. This story is a fantasy, with no basis in reality. Any similarity that you may perceive to current events, people, or situations real or imaginary is completely unintended. Look no further than the story line for its intent and purpose.

A big shout out to SaddleRider for all the help she has provided in editing. With her guidance, I'm making fewer and fewer errors, but she still finds them. If you find any errors still left in this chapter, they are mine.

Please rate and comment. But keep your comments respectful. If you rant and rave or are disrespectful in your commentary, it will be deleted.

'Nuff said...enjoy.

Gordon Family Estate, Guerille Continent, New Hadria, Frogus System, Seventy-Four Light Years from Terra

Ria waited for the dark figure to emerge from the study. She didn't have to wait long.

"We don't have much time and you need to do whatever I tell you," the figure told her. "If you get injured, if you fall behind, I cannot come back for you. You will likely die.

"Quickly, take off your dressing gown and put this on," the figure ordered her, giving her a dark outfit to put on. Ria did as she was told and was soon dressed in an outfit similar to the other woman.

The woman had put something on a line that was attached to the window.

"This is a speed clamp. You put your wrists through like this," she explained. "Hold the ends tight, lift your feet off the windowsill and relax your grip. You will slide down the line. It has an automatic brake on it, so you won't crash into the ground at the end.

"Once you are down, take your wrists out and drop to the ground. You don't want to be seen. Understand?" the figure asked.

Ria nodded. She had always understood things quickly, it had saved her hide many a time as a slave, even as Aurelia's slave.

The figure got her up onto the sill, told her to lift her feet then relax her grip. Ria did as she was told and suddenly found herself whizzing down the line. She wanted to grip her hands again but was aware that it could cause the device to brake, something she didn't want to do.

The ground was coming up very quickly when she suddenly felt herself slowing. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she slipped her hands out of the device and dropped. A moment later, the mysterious figure was there.

She touched something to the line and it just dissolved. Ria was fascinated but the figure was now in her face, whispering instructions.

"Listen carefully, you move when I move. You drop when I drop. You stay close to me at all times. Stay in the shadows and stay silent," the figure ordered.

The figure tapped her shoulder and pointed to where she wanted to go, but she also pointed along the flower bushes. Ria understood what she wanted and nodded her head.

The figure crouched and ran swiftly along the edge of the bushes, Ria following a few steps behind. They came to the end of the bushes, to an area of lights. The figure put up a fist by her shoulder and dropped down. Ria dropped just behind her, recognizing the fist as a sign to stop. The figure pointed to a dark spot not far away, maybe five steps.

"Stay low," she whispered and led the way swiftly across the lighted area.

The pair stopped in the shadows and waited, looking and listening. After a moment, the figure pointed to where they were going and tapped Ria's shoulder. They rose up in a crouch and moved swiftly along the shadows to the spot.

The spot was a low section of wall that was in shadow. The figure jumped and pulled herself up to the top of the wall. A moment later, a hand came down.

Ria jumped and grabbed the hand, which helped pull her up onto the top of the wall.

"The jump down on the other side is into a ditch, which makes it a longer fall than the jump up," the figure whispered. "Grab my hand and I will lower you as far as I can. Let your knees take the impact at the bottom. No matter what happens, you cannot make a sound when you fall. Understand?" the figure asked.

Ria nodded and the figure grabbed her hand. Ria slid over the edge and was lowered by the stranger. Despite her small size, her rescuer was very strong.

Ria let go of the hand and fell to the ground, taking the impact with her knees. It was not easy. Slaves were not fed well, so she was swiftly coming to the end of her reserves and fell hard on her ass. The impact hurt but she did not make a sound.

A moment later the figure was beside her. Ria was impressed that the figure landed in a crouch without making a sound.

The figure led her along the ditch to a bridge. Ria thought they would cross over the bridge, but the figure led her under it, in the shadows. They moved swiftly to the other side staying off the bottom of the ditch, out of the muddy water, by climbing along the supports of the bridge.

They moved away from the bridge to an area of erosion on the ditch.

"We go up this washout, then stay on your belly until I tell you. We crawl for maybe two hundred meters. It will not be comfortable and you have to remain silent, so don't go too fast," she was told.

They went up the wash out and were on their bellies before they hit the top. They crawled slowly along the grass moving from shadow to shadow until they hit the woods.

They rested for a few minutes, before the figure tapped her shoulder again. She led Ria quietly through the woods until the got to a roadway, where they knelt down and waited.

They heard the sound of a ground vehicle and they lay down in the ditch, faces in the dirt to protect their night vision, her rescuer pushing her face into the dirt and telling her to keep her eyes closed. The vehicle went by without stopping. When there was only silence to hear, the figure tapped her shoulder and they swiftly crossed the road into the bushes on the other side.

"We are on a game trail," the figure told her. "It leads directly to my ship. Stay close to me, but if you lose me, follow the game trail. Do not lose the trail."

They rose up and moved as fast as they could while still remaining silent. They walked along the trail for several minutes before coming to a small clearing with a ship in it. The figure stopped them and flashed a red light at the ship in a pattern. The side of the ship opened and they ran up and into it.

There was a figure in an EVA suit in the airlock, a weapon pointed at Ria.

"Never mind that. Scan her for telltales or hidden devices," her rescuer snapped.

The person took out a device and quickly passed it over Ria.

"She has one of those exploding slave collars," a male voice stated.

"I figured as much. We need to get it off her before we take her further into the ship." The guard made a call and someone came out of the inner hatch.

"Take her out into the clearing," the man told her rescuer. "If I make a mistake, I don't want to blow a hole in the ship."

Ria, her rescuer, and the man, went back into the clearing where the man worked on her collar for a several minutes. The collar suddenly clicked and snapped open. The man took it off Ria's neck and walked it to the edge of the clearing where an animal had been stunned earlier. He placed the collar on the animal and the three swiftly re-entered the ship.

As soon as they were inside, the ship was lifting off. Her rescuer took her up to the next deck and into a nicely-appointed room with padded chairs.

"Buckle up in case we have to maneuver," Ria was told. The figure removed the head covering she was wearing and Ria saw her rescuer for the first time. She was a smallish, Asian woman, who had a nice smile for Ria.

"Welcome to freedom young lady. I am Kim," the woman said.

Ria was about to thank her when tears flooded her eyes. A moment later, she was being held tight as she sobbed out years of frustration, fear, and anger at all that had happened to her.

PV Olivia Brault, Unnamed Star System, Sixty-Two Light Years from Terra

The Valour Class ship PV Olivia Brault snapped into existence one kilometer from The Wanderer, which was hidden in an empty star system twelve light years from New Hadria.

Lt. Colette Beauchene was very pleased with her ship. The new Absorbo coating had worked perfectly, absorbing all of the energy that had impinged on the vessel without reflecting it back to give away the little ship. She would have to write up the performance for Mr. Clark.

She maneuvered her little ship beside The Wanderer and requested permission to dock in the shuttle bay.

The Olivia Brault swiftly entered and settled down, waiting for the gangway to latch onto her exterior hatch. Kim led Ria up the gangway to the reception area, where Raymond, Liea, Katanya, and Gillaya were waiting.

"Who is this?" Raymond asked.

"Raymond, Liea, this is Ria, formerly the personal slave of one Aurelia Gordon, only daughter of Armstrong Gordon," Kim answered.

"I take it you had a reason for bringing her with you?" Raymond asked.

"It was the personal request of Aurelia, as payment for her assistance in getting into the Gordon computer systems," Kim responded, holding the memory device up.

"That sounds like an interesting story," Liea quipped.

"You do have the best adventures," a woman with feathery looking hair said.

"That's Gillaya, Raymond's bodyguard, though he really doesn't need one. Just don't tell Gillaya that, she likes feeling that she has a real job," Kim told Ria with a smile.

"Katanya, can you look at Ria, please," Kim asked. "Even as the personal slave of the daughter of Armstrong Gordon, she will likely not have been fed that well. She also had a very long cry on my shoulder once we got her aboard the Brault."

"High, I'm nurse Katanya," said a pretty lady with hair like Gillaya's. "I'm going to look at you physically to see what kind of shape you are in," the nurse told Ria.

"After that, we will give you some food and some time to nap a little, but I'm afraid that this big, bad, bully of a man is going to want to ask you a whole lot of questions," Katanya finished.

"Bully? Me!" Raymond said, feigning hurt.

"You notice that he didn't argue over being big and bad?" Gillaya quipped, to laughter.

Ria smiled at the camaraderie that she noted between the members of this group. Such camaraderei did not exist among slaves, who were purposely deprived of close connections by their masters. She wanted, very much, to be part of this kind of group.

"You take as much time as you need to sleep, young lady. Your debrief is going to be extensive, but we will make it as comfortable as possible. We can learn a lot from you that could help us get a lot more people out of slavery on New Hadria," Raymond told Ria.

Ria nodded her head and smiled shyly. Freeing slaves. Until earlier today, that was only a fantasy on her part. Now, she could actually help people to do just that.

Ria gripped Katanya's hand tight and nodded her head resolutely to her. "I want to help," she told the nurse, who smiled back at her and took her to the infirmary.

"That's one brave girl," Liea stated.

Kim just smiled and began to tell all of them what Ria had just been through, and why.

Gordon Family Estate, Guerille Continent, New Hadria, Frogus System

Aurelia woke the next morning and noticed Ria was not in the room. She went to the dining room where her father was seated eating breakfast.

"You at least were kind enough to take her in the night. That spared us a tearful goodbye," Aurelia stated.

"What are you talking about, daughter?" her father asked.

"Ria, she was not in my room this morning," Aurelia said. "I sent her on an errand for cookies early this morning, however, she never came back."

Her father was up and out of his seat immediately.

"Stay here and eat your breakfast," he snapped as he quickly left the room.

Armstrong headed to his study and swiftly opened the computer. He called up the slave search profile and cued Ria's number, which he knew by heart.

The computer showed her as a blue dot still on the property, but well away from the house.

Armstrong opened the control app and sent a pain stimulus to the slave, expecting her to stop in her tracks. Instead, she started running frantically. He pushed the level of pain upwards and the dot on his screen appeared to stop briefly, then began to run again.

She was running along the ledge of a cliff on the edge of the property line. If she went much further she would exit the property and would trigger the automatic self destruction on the collar.

Pissed, Armstrong sent an even stronger shot of power to the pain generator in the collar. The dot seemed to stop then began frantically to run in circles.

She was ignoring the pain stimulant, a warning to all slaves that they had to return to their domicile.

So be it, Armstrong thought. This is your choice, Ria.

He cued the collar's explosives and the dot went red.

Along the edge of the property, near the cliff edge over a river, a small deer-like animal died in an explosion that severed it's head from its body. Both parts fell from the cliff into the river, never to be found.

It took everything she had for Aurelia to remain calm as her father came back to the breakfast table.

"Father?" Aurelia asked.

"Ria attempted to flee, Aurelia," her father told her. "She made it as far as the edge of the property, however, she could not go further without triggering the explosive collar. She is going to be picked up by the guards and sent away as planned," her father lied to her, not wanting to upset her today of all days.

"You will not see her again, daughter," her father stated simply. "When you finish your breakfast, please go to you room and dress appropriately to meet your intended match."

Aurelia said nothing, simply nodding to her father's wishes. She knew her father had lied to her about Ria. She could always tell when he lied.

She hoped that Ria had actually managed to escape with the help of the stranger in the night. As for herself, Aurelia knew there would be no escaping her own fate.

Military Control, Liramor-23, Piscium System, 106 Light Years from Terra

The information that Kim brought back proved to be very valuable. One of the most important finds on it was the frequencies for the electronic keys to the slaves collars, allowing potential rescuers to open the collar before allowing the rescued onboard the shuttles. They had just gained a major chance of success.

In addition, Ria's debrief was resulting in an immense amount of information on how the slaves were being handled, where their dormitories were, how slaves were being moved from location to location, their working hours, when and where they were being fed, and other sundries that allowed the planning staff to paint a picture of the daily lives of slaves under the Gordon Company.

In return for her cooperation, they did a search for Ria's family. Ria remembered being taken from her parents not long after their capture by pirates. She knew her parents were alive at that time. Her medical scans came up with a DNA match for living family, which meant Ria had somewhere to go after the rescue. However, for now, she needed to be kept concealed to prevent the knowledge of her escape from reaching the Gordon Company Ltd. HQ, and potentially ruining the Navy's rescue plans.

"FTL wavefront in the Military lane," came from Central Control.

"Liramor Control, this is NS Lucas Antonius, Lt. Sunni Lee commanding, I have FAdm. Wilhelmina Holstern aboard and special guest to see Cmdre. Fiona Marsh, over," they heard over the net.

"Control, roger, you may birth in VIP Shuttle Bay One, position two, over."

"Antonius, VIP Bay One, slot two. We will be in the docking bay in twenty minutes, out."

Twenty four minutes later, FAdm. Holstern, Capt. Cline, her aide-de camp, Lt. Sunni Lee, and Luc Branchette walked into the VIP reception area where they were greeted by FAdm. Thenton, Fiona Marsh, their aides, Capt. Damyanti Civilian Liaison Officer, Fayad, Raymond Clark, Liea Samson, and their bodyguards.

"Good day, Wilhelmina. To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" Charles asked.

"Curiosity, Charles," she replied. "I've heard so much about your charming Commodore from my charming Commodore in the Punarjanm system. That and we have some important information that M. Branchette here managed to finagle out of the computers that he was asked to look at. This man truly is a savant with computers, Charles."

"Yes, he constantly surprises people by living up to his reputation," Charles said, with a smile.

"We can help a little with the curiosity part," Fiona chimed in.

They walked out of the reception area and were brought up to the Liramor-23 embassy, where Holstern was abruptly confronted with two different types of aliens, one group was blue-skinned and half naked, their chests on complete display.

"FAdm. Holstern, may I introduce to you the Byandi Ambassador Porra, and her aide, Nolra," Fiona introduced. "The Byandi are a new species that we have just encountered."

Porra bowed her head to Holstern, who made a formal bow in return.

"Beside her is my good friend and the first ever non-human to be granted Union Citizenship, Mind-Ur, Phrat-Mahi or First Female, of the House of Ur," Fiona said.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, FAdm. Holstern," Mind-Ur said in very passable standard, surprising Holstern. Mind-Ur reached out a hand to Holstern to shake hands, surprising the admiral who wasn't expecting to shake hands with an alien.

"Mind-Ur is a former member of the Pod-Drran, the first species that we had encountered," Fiona explained. "Her House now resides here on Liramor-23 and works for the betterment of the relationship between our peoples. We could not have done what we have done in the last few months without their help."

"Next to her are Junelliya Herlan, and Vangeliya, two of the most important people on Liramor-23, and a soon to be mother," Fiona stated.

Holster nodded to the young, very pretty woman who looked to be in the late stages of pregnancy. The woman flashed an award winning smile at her that brought peace of mind and calm to Holstern. At first, she thought that feeling came from Vangelia, the obvious empath. Taking in Fiona's statement, however, led her to believe that Junelliya was the empath.

Fiona walked the group into the embassy and showed them the respective offices of the various species that they had encountered so far.

"We are in the process of finalizing foreign relationship protocols with the Pod-Drran, who will have the first official ambassadors here. The other species have only just begun the process.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers