All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 36'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Things are getting busy. This is a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every new chapter brings a smile to my face. I always look forward to them. I enjoyed this chapter as it seemed to let the story breathe a little a catch its breath. Well done.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 3 years ago

Since this came out 5 days after you posted it, does this mean you will publish this week so it is ready by next week? 5 stars. The aliens using human sayings are amazing.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 3 years ago
Wow

This has become a complex universe, and to think it all started with a small mining station. I hope you aren't keeping all that goes on papers or in some word document, now however comes the wait for the next episode..

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 3 years ago

Well, what an interesting development. Lots of high power people congregating in one place on Terra. I do hope the Union has made the appropriate security arrangements and then some. It would not go over well for some sort of security incident to happen to one or more of the various dignitaries while visiting.

EasyReader44EasyReader44almost 3 years ago

Glad to see the new chapter, was getting worried, when none got published in july, but I guess the much needed summer holiday, got in the way. Keep up the great chapters. Cheers.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 3 years ago

What a complicated Web you weave, I can't imagine how long you spend developing these characters and the science. I check daily looking for your next chapter. Well done. Brilliant.

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 3 years ago

What @Jedi_Khan said is a possibility. There was that religious sect that was assisting the former Senator to show aliens in a bad light. I could see them causing some chaos. Also lets not forget the Great While sharks at the resort. Hope none of the visitors have a close encounter with one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is developing well, and fully deserves to be bo part of the top list. My only 2 compaints is that the writing feels chuncky somtimes, but it gets better as the series goes on. My other complaint is that as understandable as it might be, with the time it takes to write, the amount of good stories leads me to spend many a fruitless night. If only the next chapter were submited yet

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

Amazing as usual. Thank you for sharing. Do not rush for more chapters as some would want. Keep a good pace for yourself. 5 stars as usual.

mithanialmithanialalmost 3 years ago

As always loving this series. Considering the various terroristic activities that have happened around the aliens. If they learn where they are staying they will definitely be a target. But for some reason I see some ex Engineers taking proactive action to make sure that there are no issues. Possibly even going so far as to hire a private security company they have used in the past and bringing back in some familiar faces. ;)

EsbanosEsbanosalmost 3 years ago

5 stars as usual. But to be honest, the story use some surprise here and there. I almost wished a klingon would drop in out of nowhere just to break the monotony.

I do expect some sort of murder plot from some religious fanatics or those criminals from Bonn in Germany

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
So addicted to this series!

The ending was on a comfortable high note, I am now "waiting for the other shoe to drop" so to speak! You never cease to amaze with this tall tale!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and the universe is built well and consistently.

The majority of the story has been the everyday life in this universe briefly interrupted by battles treachery etc.

I am tired of the everyday in this universe. Boring. All good characters win become wealthy and find love all the time. Yawn.

Bad guys are punished.

This is an erotic fiction site. Like real life a long time has passed between erotic events. This is too much like real life in that way. Boring.

Perfection and main characters always winning is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another well written chapter bigtddybr ... an engrossing story and the minutiae of the "everyday" details adds depth to both character and the universe you are writing. Keep up the great work!

SillywillieSillywilliealmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter thank you for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant, this is by far your best story can hardly wait to read more of this. Thanks for writing this.

mithanialmithanialover 2 years ago

So I have enjoyed chapter 36 and my imagination is running gangbusters on Chapter 37.... where are we?

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
If there was ever a target rich environment...........?

I wonder if they can get the Toolend to support the empaths for security at the conference and when out and about? Seems like this is a big enough deal to involve the actual Council of Empaths and the Toolend together for security!!! I am "sitting on pins and needles" wondering what you are going to come up with given all the possibilities?

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 2 years ago

Not nuff said, where are the slave rescue action I was really looking forward to that. Anyway took me a few days to read this much and I really loved the detail and the way you tied each and every character together. I will be watching for updates as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hana lei continues to rake in vulgar blood money originating from the sale and exploitation of slaves

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

FYI: You wrote: "the combined forces of the Pod-Drran and the Human's, those who…"

This sentence can be rearranged to "the Pod-Drran's and the Human's combined forces, those who…" without losing it's meaning. The rearrangement also creates a situation where the possessive form is necessary and appropriate for both 'Pod-Drran' and 'Human'.

In the original arrangement, though, the posessive of 'Human' is incorrect. There, both Pod-Drran and Human are the subjects of the prepositional phrase beginning with 'of'. By functional definition, the prepositional phrase can be removed, and the sentence can stand on it's own.

Back to being able to both rate and leave comments. Nothing done on iPad other than going from chapter to chapter. It's annoying as hell.

GeoD

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

WW55 . You do know that you are quite late to the party . This has all been published . Your critiques are merely complaints . That are so technically insignificant . As we did not mis interpret the authors intentions . There are few grammatical masterpieces on Literotica . But there are also few fictional masterpieces of this quality .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES