All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 37'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful chapter. Well done!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Great chapter

It was a nice break from all the calamities, I will eagerly await how things move on in the next chapter..

ncpetencpeteover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us. I can only imagine the character interaction chart. Keeping up with them must be like work with all the names you have going at this point. Look forward to the next installment.

TexScotTexScotover 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

prsstaridprsstaridover 2 years ago

What a fun chapter. I will probably have to read is several times to absorb everything. I can never control myself on the first read thru to go slowly.

LymanLymanover 2 years ago

I think you have a GREAT story going, only complaint is it needs to come out quicker. I end up going thru each morning just first thing hoping for a new charter… piss’s off the wife because I won’t start her honey do list nail I’ve check for your post….

herzog01herzog01over 2 years ago

Wonderful series, just wonderful.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

Yet another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Truly Epic

That is the whole series, although this chapter (37) is equal all the previous.

I am sort of expecting a news item about the corrupt senator Anjuran and the state of his trial. Might he also have had some links into the Bonn company? Hoping that the cheats bullies and embezzlers get their just deserts.

I noted previously that you had surpassed the word count of 'War and Peace'. You are now creeping into 'Black Bess' territory, which was initially serialised in the 'Penny Dreadfuls' of old English history.

Keep up the good work and here's hoping you manage to do more on the wrestling, hunt and other titles in the great churn.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Absolutely great chapter!!!!

Such an awesome saga! It was a fun, entertaining, chapter...a perfect counterpoint to all the seriousness of before!!! I cannot wait to see what you come up with now!!!! Please keep working your imagination!!!!!

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 2 years ago

Great chapter, enjoyed the extended length. Cheers and keep up the good work, it is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BTB:

This was another excellent chapter in your continuing story. I hope you had as much fun writing this chapter as I did reading it.

My one suggestion would be to take some time later to fix the grammar and inappropriate words selected by your dictation software. This chapter was not as pristine (grammar-wise) as your earlier work.

I appreciate your writing and hope you continue your outstanding work.

DOS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I see in several other comments, a wish that there was more to read, as the story is amazing and so detailed.

darquondarquonover 2 years ago

As I see others saying, I too loved it, and cannot wait to see what else you write. I am already planning on taking some of your descriptions of the interactions and scenes and using them in my d&d game.

I will also offer my assistance as an editor, as I found a few spelling errors that most spell checking software would not catch (spelled wrong, but still a word). This is partially an attempt to get to read the story sooner, but also to offer my services in making sure that there are no speed bumps for any readers if they come across them.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Among all the fun you seem to have introduced a new generation of characters. I hope those Recent College grads and Seniors are going to star showing up in new places much the same as the Day Care Director has. Love your story and thank you for sharing.

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

This chapter is rated 4.76 in the early voting. The early voting of a popular series like ATGING is higher and then falls, this is not a good sign.

Is this because --- ?

1] There are over 6 misspelled words.

2] There is a sex scene.

3] It is very long.

4] There is no exciting action in it.

I think #4].

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always eagerly await one of your new chapters and this one proved to measure up to your normal fantastic standards. My only regret is that I’m limited to giving this chapter five stars instead of the ten that it deserves. Keep up your excellent work!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 2 years ago

I've been wondering...what's the Alliance's take on the alien situation? Surely they can't be so oblivious to not have seen all the news coming out of the Union about the aliens. Even if the Alliance had a piss poor opinion on the whole situation, taking a "human first" stance, surely they'll have some desire for all the new tech that's been coming out.

Are the aliens even aware that the Alliance exists, that there's a separate human faction out there? Are they also aware that due to the nature of the Union government, i.e. a democracy, that the future leaders, while not being entirely xenophobic, may not be so alien friendly? I would certainly hope that they would take that possibility into account and prepare for it. A sort of "FYI, humans tend to be assholes, so apologies in advance if we fail to curb our nature."

Anyways, just some thoughts I needed to get out of my head. Looking forward to more story.

mithanialmithanialover 2 years ago

What a fun chapter. Glad the security checks and cooks were explored as well. Curious how thst one woman made it into the daycare at the resort. That's a lot of security to slip past. I presume the knife was a cooking knife not a combat designed weapon.

buddah222buddah222over 2 years ago

10 stars mate keep it coming please🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

lust4romancelust4romanceover 2 years ago

More please! Thanks for all your hard work keeping this story flowing! Waiting for the next chapter eagerly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love long chapters! It makes the wait worth it!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

I like much of what you do, I really do. I already knew you fetishize motherhood, and have rolled my eyes when it's come up before. However, one lime in this chapter was just beyond what I could keep my mouth shut about:

>"Grace had teased her father, but she somehow knew in the back of her mind that it was impossible to be anything but Friends With Benefits with opposite sex of another species."

I have so many issues with this, beginning with this absolutely BS idea that you have to have children for a relationship to be meaningful.

In one sentence you tried to invalidate anybody who chooses not to have children for the betterment of their world, *and* those who are infertile and can't have kids no matter how they try.

There are plenty of people who have happy, fulfilling relationships who will *never* have kids... And their lives aren't *any* worse than those of the neighbors who pump out a kid every couple of years. I'd dare say that they're better, in a lot of cases.

Producing a child isn't the end-all-be-all of happiness, and implying it is is misinformation at best - especially at a time when we have far, far too many people and are destroying the world because of it.

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 2 years agoAuthor

To: abiostudebt3, do not read into my story that which isn't there. I would hope that in the future, humans would be much more tolerant of each other than we are today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please especially the rescue of slaves and an end to the pirates. Very good story with very good background and development of characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it love it love it

cant wait for the next chapter

i realy like long chapters better than a chapter that is to short

nivvilnivvilover 2 years ago

Totally great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. I'm constantly looking for the next chapter, thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one question, when is this wonderful story going to drop the next chapter.

I know it takes a lot to write but you've slowed down quite a bit, at least keep us in the loop about updates. It will REALLY help your reader counts

As proof just see how other writers like TEFLER and LTPC have lost readers. When last did they win anything, your reader count went up and proof of it is you winning votes.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic, can't wait for more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No output on September..... ?????

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

FYI:

You wrote, "... front of a deranged, assailant, who was armed with a knife and who had managed to..."

The comma following deranged is unnecessary. A rule of thumb which help with comma bracketed phrases is if the comma placement is correct, you should be remove the phrase and still convey the original message of thhe sentence.

In this case, that would mean removing 'assailant', leaving '... front of a deranged who was armed...'. This leaves a rather nonsensical sentence, telling you the comma placement around assailant is unnecessary/incorrect.

Also, you do know that avacadoes are grown on trees, right? So, they would not be included in annual, rotation type crops. They would be organized and grown in orchards, like fruit & nuts.

Hope this helps.

KotopoofsKotopoofsabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. However, one thing that didn't sit well with me was the part portraying that no one who is not reproductively compatible can only at best be friends with benefits.

I know the context was about interspecies sex, but the same reasonimg could be applied to gay couples only being friends with benefits. That bothered me.

Though I did love the part where Grace told off the televangelist. :3

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

To Kotopoofs . The referrence was made to a group of teenagers . Simply as laymans and non adult explanation to discourage the teens from too much thought .

The same reasoning was not made about gay couples as they have all been introduced as mates .

On another note .....

OMG WW55 STFU

OrcwordsOrcwords3 months ago

As far as I'm concerned, you should never apologize for length. I'd rather see a 10-15 page story on here than a short one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES