All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 38'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG!!!

I can't wait to for the next chapter....thank you so mch for another intriguing story

ncpetencpeteover 2 years ago

Excellent story. All the buildup and planning is done, time for the ass kicking. :)

DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Without doubt one of the best Lit Stories around. Your imagination beggars belief and your ability to maintain the quality is exceptional. Thank you for sharing it an£ can’t wait for the battle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They Know

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

Yet another great chapter, in what I consider a great story. Keep it going

SN88SN88over 2 years ago

Ok Mr bigtddybr you are starting to get as bad with leaving us with cliffhangers as tefler is. But thank you for another great chapter can't wait for the next one

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Outstanding...as usual!!!!!

I...for one...really appreciate you sharing your talent in storytelling and imagination behind this addicting tale!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This gets 6 stars out of 5. As always a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From first to last FOUR thumbs up. I always wait with baited breath for the next chapter to come out.

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 2 years ago

Great story, brilliant imagination from the writer, his muse and any editor. Thank you for sharing this story, It is totally captivating, enjoyable, enriching and has such a large cast of likeable character. So much so I sometimes miss the participation of Sean, Raymond and Liea.

The next stage in this story is likely to get messy, with so many participants/main characters taking part in the operation to free the slaves.

Best of luck with your next chapter, I am hoping it will be one of your best..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story. I always look forward another chapter and can't wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story....my ONLY complaint is your use of "vice" in sentences.....did you mean "versus"?

janus48janus48over 2 years ago

Another great chapter! You do a great job keeping the story line straight considering the complexity of the story. Keep up the good work I look forward to your next chapter.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Amazing

So many plot lines and still you manage to weave it all to a splendid tapestry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can I rate this 6 stars? Good Job WW

buddah222buddah222over 2 years ago

Simply phenomenal yet again thank you for your time and imagination please keep them coming as fast as you can write them we can read them love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am intrigued how the main characters have come and gone from the story. This kind of evolution is exciting. At first the story seemed all about our superhero warrior, now he and his partner or more side characters with other stories, issues, and people moving it forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t make us wait another six weeks for the next chapter. I admit to being an addict for this story and will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter:).

EsbanosEsbanosover 2 years ago

As one said... the story started with *wolverine*, then *phoenix* took over in a space navy saga. Well done

mithanialmithanialover 2 years ago

A lovely read. This is my favorite kind of content on literotica. I look forward to the two chapter release am a wre bit nervous at the foreshadowing.

desertratazdesertratazover 2 years ago

Best cliff hanger yet in this epic story. Can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really know how to build drama and I am sure the payoff will be just as incredible. It took me a while to get used to all the names and places and such but so far I feel I am about as up to speed as I can be. I have no clue how you manage to keep everyone and everything straight because it reminds me of those plate spinners that you would see on olde time television clips where they just kept running from pole to pole so that the plates would spin enough to not fall off the poles. You are one hell of an impressive and talented plate spinner. Thanks for putting all this work into your stories so they ca; be as enjoyable as possible. Don’t worry if you drop a plate every now and then, they can be replaced.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 2 years ago

I just finished reading from the beginning, and I have to say I really enjoyed the story. However there is something that I think you need to pay attention to. I don't know if anyone else has brought it up, but you repeat yourself a lot in your writing. Especially in your awards ceremonies, there is literally pages that can be skipped over because it's just rehashing the same thing over and over again.

I really do like your story and can't wait to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story please do not kill any of the main characters from Lieramor 23. I am still very involved in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Bigtddybr

What happened to chapter 39, you've sent it off a while ago but it's not up yet. Hopefully the Lit writers don't have an issue with it. Thx for replying with dates now, it makes so much easier to follow your replies.

TK

cmn456cmn456over 2 years ago

I really loving your writing. All that glitters is great.

Have you thought about making a separate story about the life of Aurelia Elizabeth Gordon and her take over of the family that her father sent her too? Aurelia seems to have a lot of skills and a quick mind. She could end up owning the planet…

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

FYI: You wrote: "out a lean against the dowry"

The type of financial/legal instrument you are referencing is a 'lien', not a 'lean'.

I can rate, once again!

cornred58cornred58over 1 year ago

Just wondering how does a circle have a "top"? You know, knights of the round table and all that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES