All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 48'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AZTT2AZTT2almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. The misuse of tenants for tenets was tough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How the prez doesn't k ops unalive that boy is gonna be beyond me

mithanialmithanialalmost 2 years ago

Love the continuing story and really love so much content at the pace you've managed. Careful you're going to spoil uour readers!!

DawamDawamalmost 2 years ago

Continued use of tenants had me wondering if it has a different USAin usage or was an auto-correct, this not-quite hononym disrupted flow for me. Enjoying the story, though ensemblee could be becoming so vast that some of the formerly 'major' characters aren't going to get more than an occasional name-check or cameo appearance despite presumably still having important roles in development of Greater Community. Yhanks for arranging these words for our entertainment.

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 2 years ago

Overall, this chapter had some interesting scenes.

1. It looks like we might be having some fireworks in the near future in the Asocan Realm. I will admit to being puzzled as to who is looking for "Legitimacy"? Are they a sub class of Asocan's (the ones that have been deemed to be to stupid to learn) or a brand new race? This was not clear to me. Also I am not clear on what she meant about being a vanguard or a new fleet. Is this an FTL fleet or is it restricted to being a local space fleet? If they have FTL, how did they get the tech? when even the Asoc doesn't currently have FTL ships yet, and certainly not by their own design. So while I found this an exciting new development, It seems to contradict other parts of the story as I understand it.

Anyways, I am looking to see how this thread plays out. Especially with the intoduction of the new >Curlat's. That should have foreworned us of some future up close and personal fighting in the future.

2. I must say I found the Trial scenes interesting. There was no surprises as far as the trials go but that the method that Junelliya developed also had a side benefit to be reversed to help those struggling to learn those powers for both the Toolend and the human empaths and telelpaths opens up a lot of possibilities for some future chapters.

I had been thinking about the possiblily that Toolend's, or Pod-Drran visiting Hollander's World at some point in the story. This intertwining of the two organizations, I can imagine those that develop both empathy and telepathy, to have to present themselves to organizations headquarters to be sworn into their orders.

3. It is amusing to see how facinated the Asocan's with Anuuran spices. With 15+ billion on Asocar, is there even enough spice to go around? I am surprised Terran BBQ has not been mentioned. House of Ur needs to open some franchises on Pod-Saar. They will be raking in the $$.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 2 years ago
I could so

Easily read ten more pages, but you have a knack for ending chapters.

At a very good place, barring some cliffhangers you have made. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great as always, looking forward to the next chapter.

AardieAardiealmost 2 years ago

You’ve been misusing the word “tenant” throughout this series when you should be using the word “tenet”. This is a common mistake because the words are so similar in sound. I thought someone would have pointed this out by now.

I love this series(five stars for sure), but I find this jarring every time it comes up.

A tenant is a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

A tenet is a principle or belief, especially one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please give us more!

EsbanosEsbanosalmost 2 years ago

To be honest im getting very annoyed about the 2 infants that are learning some 20 languages and is going to learn to play the ukelele.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Frankly I think the author has lost his way. He's so hung up on Empaths, Telepaths, Cats, and Kids, he's forgotten this is an Outer Space story. There are hundreds of more interesting stories out there than what he's stuck on. Hate to say, but I'm done with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have had the pleasure to read

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureate11 months ago

… flaunt the tenants …? I think you mean … flout the tenets ….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe he’s just really proud of the people who rent his place out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES