All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 49'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DogmancyprusDogmancyprusalmost 2 years ago

Yet another great chapter, always looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it going 8* if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am curious to find out who the mysterious people with ships that Martte Unaayel is meeting with.

At first I thought it might be the Assocans who were the violent musclebound type that are relegated to manual labor due to their intelligence level that was seeking legitimacy. But that didn't fit as they would not have a fleet.

Then I was thinking that there was some other species that had FTL fleets that was offering Martte Unaavel their services, but I could not come up with reason for them to seek legitimacy, at they are obviously more advanced technology wise.

Then you had a couple of clues in this chapter that finally made sense to me and met both the legitimacy and had FTL capable fleets. The six days to get from Terra to Harradi space for the existing Terran freighters using old FTL tech which also is the time it took for the mystery guests to show up on Martte’s door step also six days time. That would be the missing Pirate fleets from the Alliance. The mention of some of them being rougher looking, especially the crew.

If I am right, I am just wondering how they got connected as the Pirates don't have ICS and the Martte Government should have no way to them directly. That would mean that someone on the Assocan staff or Ministers contacted someone with Pirate ties from the Alliance when they were visiting Latimore 23.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just so you're aware, at one point there's a typo where Paris is spelled 'Pairs.'

The repetitiveness is... Slightly better? It's still clearly just something you need to train out of yourself, though. What is this, the third chapter and sixth or seventh time that you've reminded the reader that the dedication of the little temple is religious and viewers should he respectful of those there for religious reasons?

Just because people are repetitive in real life and have our little ceremonies that are identical over and over and over doesn't mean that makes for good reading.

It comes across as trying to add fluff just for the sake of meeting word count, and it's irritating.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
SOOOOOO WELL DONE!!!!!!!

I just cannot get enough of the "Glitters" Universe!!!!! Always so much going on in all kinds of directions! I know I have said it before, but really appreciate your sharing of your imagination and talent. This story just gets bigger and better!!! Thanks!!!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 2 years ago

Always feel cheered up when I see a new chapter posted. Thank you.

Edhawk64Edhawk64almost 2 years ago

Thanks, great chapter.

Looking forward to Grace and Ginny experiencing Liramore-23 and there visits to Liramore Prime, I am sure they will end up wearing their clubbing clothes sooner than everyone expects.

Also intrigued with Raymond’s recent attachment to Alta.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 2 years ago
Great

I finally finished this chapter, and it's currently 1:10am CET.

So if I am tired tomorrow I am blaming you bybigtddybr, I couldn't put the story down.

Even though it was mostly about social interactions and trade deals, it was so engaging that I just couldn't stop.

SlofredSlofredalmost 2 years ago

I am with anon about the pirate assocan connection. I am patiently waiting to find what is going to happen. I expect some kind of show down in the next chapter or two and a call to arms which will test the friendship and capability of the new combined community. Not so much on the battle front but on the alliance fabrick front. Someone is playing ball with the bad guys and it will be interisting to see who. and how high up they are plitically. As well as how it is cleared up by the community. 5 Stars for a great story and agreat chapter. THANK YOU

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

Airplane! Nice story... bit light on naughty bits in the last few chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I will hold my hands up and proclaim that I was thinking "and don't call me surely". So yes, you caught me out on that one. Really ingested in where you are going though on the possible usurpation of the Asoc. Can definitely see the involvement of Raymond and The Wanderer in putting down a possible insurrection. Basically, just looking forward to where you take this story and our favourite adventurers next

mithanialmithanialalmost 2 years ago

Yea it's pretty clear that all of the member races of the greater union or whatever it is called are not idyllic pacifist races so having uprisings is sure to be a thing. Having an army of ships dedicated to the eradication of ones foes is nice to have on hand. As well as support ships being able to jump in in a mater of moments from across the galaxy.

buddah222buddah222almost 2 years ago

Yet another five star chapter , thanks for your time in imagination , once again keep up the great work and stay safe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great as always, looking forward to the next chapter.

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

Such a pit, however, your playing last year was peerless

Such a pity, however, your playing last year was peerless

all races are included in that waring.

all races are included in that warning.

Ikekia and Zarrenia both picked up a plasticine ukulele and began to play the songs

Plasticine is a modelling clay. Do you mean plastic or something else?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES