All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 58'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MankeyMankey12 months ago

Damn, was that ever worth the wait. Loved this sectoin of the story so much, I feel like I want to go back to the beginning to read it again start to finish. Thank you BTB for bringing so much joy into a otherwise joyless world

arrowglassarrowglass12 months ago
Absolutely outstanding!!!

This totally addictive story has become an epic! The way you create and weave this tale just begs for more...more...more!!! I cannot say enough about the captivating scope of "All That Glitters" and the fact it can easily be a never-ending story!! I know you have said you will be slowing down the coming episodes, but I will still check every day. SO WELL DONE!!! I wish you the best in dealing with personal issues!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once again just an absolute pleasure to read and follow the lives of all the characters, the children and even more new faces 😊

Thank you for the wonderful work and stories that you share with us

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lovely, as always.....more please?

prsstaridprsstarid12 months ago

Excellent chapter. Just a hint of the possibility for some future intrigue we could be seeing around empaths and telepaths. And the future prophecy of the leadership of the Asocan and Terran.

I enjoyed the induction scene of all the Asocan into the to the orders of Empath’s and Telepath’s. It was a good step forward for their acceptance to the Greater Community. Hopefully, other species will also be adding members to both orders. I would think a species having their own members into those orders would help them be more accepting. I think the question from the Greater Community during the meeting about Junelliya pushing her power to 3 trillion beings over the ICS, show the concern of species or people being to powerful and or the imbalance of the ability with the races. Hence the question of the possibility of uplifting people if they have that spark is a big clue.

I am a bit surprised by the subdued reaction to Zarreniya showing telekinesis ability. It sounds like her abilities have increased after the Lost Shall incident and that a one year old is showing that ability would be a big red flag to both the orders. I doubt any Toolend that have telekinesis ability had demo that ability when they were one year old. BTW, what happened to that old Toolend they brought to teach Junelliya about how to use telekinesis? He has been MIA from the story.

jwmcleanjwmclean12 months ago

nice continuation to the story love this whole story so far

Meanbastard2Meanbastard212 months ago

You are truly gifted

DawamDawam12 months ago

Some extremely interesting developments to the intrigue. Curious to see how this all shoe-horns onto Liramor-23 even with potential future-relief of young-Palda ship and VR-ing of ICS. Shame Asoc didn't assign Sandekk control of the pirate planet, co-existence of ex-slavers and very large seekers of enlightened service could invigorate future of both.

Proposal of higher-ing Ikekiya and Zarreniya another cracker of a homophone especially as it preceded revelation of their increased powers.

If that development mirrors Prakeshya's telepathy over ICS thats like having an Ace printing-machine up-sleeve but even a suspicion of it (and lots of breadcrumbs have just been widely scattered) seriously amps up perils for "sisters" as transit times diminish and their home becomes even more of a nexus.

The unveiling of more decades-hence targets coupled with the maternal reminder that Ikekiya isn't actually eighteen months old yet increases personal eagerness for further episodes. The apparent corner that human-stock impetuosity and hothousing is rapidly backing into - inadequately tempered by other sapients, at least some of whom really should know better - has no obvious (to me) pressure releases. [Maybe there is an escape portal.] Alliance threads update soon, please.

firehorseukfirehorseuk12 months ago

"We should higher those two,"

"We should hire those two,"

"A, one of those who are afraid of Empaths and Telepaths,"

"Ah, one of those who are afraid of Empaths and Telepaths,"

They had obviously suffered a sever shock

They had obviously suffered a severe shock

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

Once again a jam packed very nice long chapter . With all the necessary minute details that are so typical in your genius writing . Loved it .

RasmatRasmat12 months ago

I was hooked at Chapter 1. Writing style strongly reminds me of W.E.B. Griffin and his military tales, of which I have been a fan since his first series, many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoy very much. Too many details that don't need to be there (e.g. naming everyone in a meeting or promoting multiple people with the same language). But my hat is off to you. Looking dorwardb to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Minor correction:

""We should higher those two," Hillary quipped to her boss, Dr. Sylvia Hitron, getting laughter from the other."

Should be:

"We should HIRE those two," Hillary quipped to her boss, Dr. Sylvia Hitron, getting laughter from the other."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES