All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 59'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpent11 months ago

This chapter of your fine story, and a cup of my morning coffee, mark the start of a pleasant day indeed. Thank you!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny11 months ago
It is interesting

How you make mundane character interactions fascinating, sitting around a table just talking or talking about school. Becomes a vital part of the bigger story, then the little things that happen makes things come to life..

jwmcleanjwmclean11 months ago

i really liked the seeing in color versus black and white, it was a great way to illustrate the issue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As always, I want more. This is not the usual sex-based story found on this site, but it is well written, detail oriented and entertaining. You would benefit from input from an editor. There, their, and they're are different words, of course you know that, but as you write you sometimes insert the wrong form, as we all do. Also noted was then and than, are and our, and some mistakes in tense. Please keep writing, thank you.

pk2curiouspk2curious11 months ago

Another well written, long , fully involved chapter .

Thank you .

arrowglassarrowglass11 months ago
Another extraordinary chapter to temporarily sate our "addiction" to your terrific tale!

The way you involve what is going on in other cultures and species is really great! The dialogue on prejudices and reactions is perfect. I know this is all fantasy, but you put it together so well, one wishes it was real. I wish you well with your personal issues as I selfishly can't wait for the next installment!

Richard1940Richard194011 months ago

Yet another enthralling story. Thank you. as another commenter has said I've noticed that you occasionally have problems with homonyms, tails, tales for examples. I wondered if you were "writing" using a speech translator, if so, I'm even more impressed with the result!

RasmatRasmat11 months ago

It is always a pleasure and a relief to come upon the latest installment of All That Glitters. A pleasure because I've been hooked since page 1. A relief because I can, at least for a while, feed my habit.

Unlike those with a short attention span, I say, if the story captivates, the more pages-the better.

Regardless of the page count, my reaction to the last word on the last page is always; "Damn! Already!?" And my withdrawal pains begin.

mithanialmithanial11 months ago

Looking forward to the future of those two little girls and enjoying the story along the way as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just like to say: Thanks, good work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A tale that is nearly 1.2 million words in length and is still able to grip the imagination and interest of readers is an incredible feat. I would venture to predict that at the eventual culmination of the story, if it were printed, it would be a hernia inducing tome to pick up.

I am already seeing that the story arc can extend another 16 years of the time line as the Piscium children come into their adulthood. I wish you all the fortitude to continue that long. Are we going to see a ten million word story at the end I wonder.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story, been following since the beginning. Can’t wait for each next installment. But any amount you could dial back the minutiae, titles, bureaucracy, and pageantry, would make it significantly more engaging and enjoyable…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES