All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 62'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
arrowglassarrowglass6 months ago
Worth the wait!!!

This incredible tale continues to get better and better. I really like how you come up with new and fascinating directions for the story to go! I remain totally addicted to "All That Glitters!"

Edhawk64Edhawk646 months ago

Great read, thanks for posting. Looking forward to the Trial.

AardieAardie6 months ago

This is a great epic. I thought having the President give them some new medals to wear in honor would have been enough to let them know that they were not hated. This trial will have much more drama, though. Still, medals later, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brooooooo!!! 63, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Folks are gonna get their powers taken away. Enforce mommy to do it. She will refuse, of course. She will be sanctioned. So will fall to their sister. As the only way for her house to save face. Why all this? Because it fuels the witch hate. And hate makes strange bedfellows.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew6 months ago

Very nicely done, once again. This is one of my favorite stories here. I was a bit surprised that the Pod-Dran did not take a more prominent role given the link between them and the children.

Lastly, there was a paragraph or two during the discussion at the end of the investigation when the character did not speak with its normal 'lisp'. It starts here: "I would be that source, Director Sanger," Shusshhttookkann...

bigtddybrbigtddybr6 months agoAuthor

To Dontyouwishyouknew:

Yep, even the best of us makes mistakes and I and my editors failed to catch that. Shusshhttookkann should have spoken in her characteristic lisp. I have corrected that on the original, however, Lit does not provide an easy fix for inserting corrections into stories. Thanks for the catch. Chapter 63 is being created with plenty of juicy tidbits in it for the story line. Stay tuned, same Glitters channel, same Glitters time...(yeah I know...)

EasyReader44EasyReader445 months ago

Great chapter as always, is the Series discontinued on lit, or ? Usually not this Long betjene updates ?

BlackkmagikBlackkmagik5 months ago

Hoping there will be more to this soon

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written creative complex story. The created universe of the story is amazing and I am amazed biggtddybr has maintained the consistency of such a large complex universe.

That said the story has lost my interest due to that complexity. I find reading the last several characters a tough slog through the necessary minutiae required to support the complex universe. It is too real with pages of detail about too many species and characters then a paragraph of action that is explained and investigated and autopsied to the electron microscope level.

The next major plot of putting the children on trial is a jump the shark moment. All of the major characters should say NO NEXT. I quit reading this. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I started reading this because it has so many chapters. I didn't expect the emotional rollercoaster that I have been on. I have laughed and cried but most of all I have been thoroughly entertained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES