All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 63'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny5 months ago

I hadn't expected a chapter before Christmas, so thanks for that. But also mean of you to end on a cliffhanger :) .

I hope you and yours will have a wonderful Christmas and new year..

SlofredSlofred5 months ago

I so love this tale and the addition of a new installment this early created an amazing Christmas gift. As always 5 stars, and a heart felt thank you for sharing with the community. Have a wonderful holiday season ......

Edhawk64Edhawk645 months ago

Thanks for sharing this chapter before Christmas, as always it was a pleasure to read.

Have a restful and joyful holiday. I look forward to reading more of your brilliant story in 2024!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew5 months ago

Another great chapter, thank you. The writing, however, was a bit sloppy. There were more than a half dozen times an incorrect word was used: passed vs past, you vs your, you're vs your, etc. A whole section changed the spelling of one of the Piscium children. There was a also a room used at the end to meet with the Pisciums, and it was not given the respect it deserved... When referring to a room by its name, it should be called Conference Room One not conference room one. Only gave you 4 stars because of this.

arrowglassarrowglass5 months ago
Better and better...you keep "moving the line!"

In addition to the story line, I really enjoy the interplay between the characters and how they grow as events unfold. You have created a totally memorable living breathing world that is more fascinating as time goes on! Please keep doing what you are doing...and thanks!!!

pk2curiouspk2curious5 months ago

You made it sound at first like the trial could have gone wrong . But the prosecution was so weak and false that victory was inevitable . GR8 chapter .

Thank you .

Lol . regarding " dontyouwishyouknew " comments . How could you presume to tell the creator of another world what is proper ? You have no clue . And 4 stars ? Surely you jest . Have some respect . Never in your wildest drreams could you compose a trifle of this .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you soooo much, just the Christmas present I wanted ☺️

Wish you and family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!,

GriffinmanGriffinman5 months ago

Yet another great chapter, but a cliff hanger is not a good Christmas present :-( 5* again.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A wonderful Christmas gift, as good as always. Thank you, merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

MasterJohn6969MasterJohn69695 months ago

I've been following this story line for many months now and always enjoy each and every chapter, keep writing and I'll keep reading. BZ.

Damonkey916Damonkey9165 months ago

This story is in my top five on Lit. Exceptionally well written and keeps me wanting more. 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thx for the Christmas gift. Every new chapter is always eagerly anticipated and appreciated.

mithanialmithanial5 months ago

Twin babies around those two girls. Guess who will e empaths in the womb and telepaths before they know it or to mention telelenetics.

Lazer137Lazer1375 months ago

Another great chapter and a deserved 5 stars!

One thing that’s been bugging me though: if the children snap up languages so quickly and are speaking some of the other languages fluently, why do they still speak broken English?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As always a great read. Have followed from start to date.

bigtddybrbigtddybr5 months agoAuthor

Lazer137, because human adults are not teaching them proper syntax, they are treating them as children. That will change with the introduction of the new nanny in such. 64.

Lazer137Lazer1374 months ago

OK, thanks for the reply!

johnrmarsjohnrmars4 months ago

Fantastic story so far. I can't wait to see where the story will take us. And I eagerly await the next chapter.

DopamineFanDopamineFan4 months ago

I just discovered this story about a week and a half ago, and I've spent all my free time since then reading it. Thanks for writing a story that was so interesting that I didn't want to put it down!

That having been said, I think you may need an editor, since there are a lot of places where you've used incorrect words. I've seen wrong uses of "there" and "their", numerous cases where "they" was used instead of "the", several places where you were "are" instead of "our", and the worst of the lot: you seems to consistently write "vice" instead of "versus".

In any case, thank you for sharing this story!

tomnorristomnorris3 months ago

This is one of the BEST Stories I have read and can not wait to read what happens next.

Homer21stCHomer21stC2 months ago

I’ve read from Chapter 1 to 63. I’m ready for 63 more chapters. Great story, great characters, great sub-plots… just great!

vardicdvardicd2 months ago

I struggled through the first 10 chapters, took me a few months to read through them, but once I made it to chapter 11 I Finished everything in 2 days. Can't wait for more, though I see no new chapters have been posted for a few months, so I'm hoping it hasn't been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 more days then it's 3 months since you posted then it's the garbage, non committed writer file for you, meaning deleted as a writer I read. You went from twice a month to 3 months! sorry not for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for your wonderful story. I saw on your biography post that 2024 has been difficult for you so far. I sympathize. Please take care of yourself and your family first. You are very generous to continue to post your story for free on literotica. As for me, I look forward to the next installment of All That Glitters whenever it comes out.

For those who have enjoyed the beautiful imagination and creativity of All That Glitters…please be lavish in your encouragement and stingy with your criticism. All of us are affected by the trials of life at times. A positive word can make a big difference.

Respectfully,

Farmboy

bigtddybrbigtddybrabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you Farmboy. Your words are very much appreciated.

Keith62Keith62about 2 months ago

Awesome I have hardly put it down but have now unfortunately caught up. Time to be patient 😌.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Truly an amazing experience to read waiting for much more of this great journey. Also would make a great net flix series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES