All That Glitters - Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

West, Diana, Fmn M Engr, - Foreman for miners/hull riggers on SVP Allacia working on the Liramro-30 build. Experienced miner and hull rigger. In her late forties when we meet her in 2486. First seen in chapter thirty-three.

Westcott, Brenda, Plt. CB (Cross of Bravery), Pilot of modified Rockhound 285, who is injured during the First Battle of Liramor-23. First seen in chapter seven.

Whatt, Bouyé Alexander, Cmdre. F-171649-554 Commodore - Commander of the Piscium Defence Force. Former Captain of the NS Wimple, the former support ship to the Piscium Scientific Investigation Team. Ex slave who hates pirates and slavers. The early storyline revolves around the exploits and discoveries of the science team. Lover to Fiona Marsh and Liana Dostier. Home World: Uusi Suomi. First seen in chapter two.

Whellan, Maurice, Capt. F-335661-883 Captain(Navy) - Commanding NS Rose a Fairling Class Frigate assigned to Sector Twenty-Three. First seen in chapter thirty-three.

Whorl, Susanne Proprietor of The Restaurant of the Whorl, a restaurant in Adenomere City that Aurelia uses when she is at the Landstradt. First seen in chapter thirty-one.

Wiccan, James, Sgt. Sergeant - Marine Corpsman assigned to The Wanderer. First seen in chapter twenty-one.

Wiccans, Samantha, DF. Dean of Faculty Malton University. Home World: Terra. First seen in chapter sixteen.

Wilber, Lawrence A man working in the Chez Aubuchon Restaurant. He initially brings the ire of his boss as he screws up the reception of the leaders of the Greater Community but is given the opportunity to correct himself by Angelica Aubuchon, his boss, who makes him the maître' d for the evening working to make sure that the formal dinner goes smoothly. He is a supporter of the Rev. Mike Hollister and his believes but has a serious change of heart when he witnesses for himself that regardless of the fact they are non-human, they still treat family as family. He is sweet on his co-worker, Tuuli Saviano. First seen in chapter fifty.

Wilder, Brianna, Sgt. Sergeant - Marine who accompanied Raymond and four others on an assault against the Third Adenomere Estate to stope Adolphus Adenomere from randomly killing slaves by remote control. She knocks out Adolphus with a stun shot to the head. The group was captured when they couldn't get back to their ship. Frist seen in chapter thirty-nine.

Williams, André, CPO Chief Petty Officer Williams is an Engineers Mate on The Wanderer responsible for a section of Engineering Ratings. First seen in chapter fifty.

Williams, Peter Mnst. Minister of Foreign Affairs and Head of the UDC Interplanetary Affairs for the Union. He replaces Charles Ronter in this role. First seen in chapter thirty-six as Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs, becomes the Minister of Foreign Affairs in chapter fifty-one.

Winslow, Jonathan, Sen. Senior member of the Union Senate and leader of the Military Oversight Committee. First seen in chapter thirty-eight.

Winston, Trevor M Eng. (Masters of Engineering), Forman working at the upgraded compound. Home planet is Terra. He started as a contractor on the new construction but was quickly hired by Hanalei to manage the building after the construction was completed. Becomes the paramour of Sylvie Triand and eventually asks her to marry him in chapter forty-seven, surprising all. First seen in chapter forty-five.

Woodfield, Sen. Senator in the Liramor Prime Senate. First seen in chapter forty-six.

Worsley, House of Matriarch Lady Jane Worsley supports her husband in his bid as a member of the Patriots, even though she does not agree with his actions as she knows they are in contravention of Landstradt and Alliance laws. The House of Worsley is heavily invested in Pirate syndicates and most of it's male members are currently acting as officers of the fleets. They were all killed in the loss of the three pirate fleets to the Union. This has left only Jane and her husband. With the death of the pair, the House of Worsley is stricken from the books. The 4,683 slaves are sold, with the exception of the 161 Union slaves, who become the first of the Union slaves that the Alliance returns to the Union. First seen in chapter forty-three.

Worten, Joyce A friend of Raymond who he finds along with Alya Garrant at the nude beach at Denders Resort during the Second Denders Summit in 2487. A dark-haired, beautiful woman who is the friend of and sharing a room at Denders with Alya Garrant. The pair initially share Raymond until Joyce notes that Alya is falling heavily for the man. Joyces is a Psychiatric Nurse so when Alya leaves to be with Raymond, Joyce goes with her to become the Psychiatric Nurse at the hospital on Liramor-23. First seen in chapter forty-eight.

Wright, Philemon, Capt. Master of Maritime Transport (Space), MMT(S) -Captain(Civilian) - commanding SSP The Piscium, Stern Class (Refit) Large Cargo Vessel. Frist seen in chapter forty-nine.

Y

Yowlen, Kern A Hold Leader from who had been granted a seat on the trip to AsocAR for the Greater Community Leader's Conference after Belgedra had been defeated on AsocAR. He was killed by Buku Rahahm for his seat. First seen in chapter fifty-eight.

Yudha-Seypec Ritual Combat, also known as Trial by Combat. Ritual combat risks advancement against becoming Kirlen. Somewhat less than one sixteenth of society is Kirlen as many of the Warrior Class prefer to be killed in combat or die at their own hand rather than face the shame of becoming Kirlen. The majority of Kirlen are of the non-Warrior Class who were in the direct employment of the defeated Rai/Ro. Not all Ritual combats will be to the death but those that are, are referred to as Yudha-Seypec Kayl.

Yunki, May Eldest of a pair of twin girls and Co-Matriarch of the re-formed Yunki Clan. Formerly a maid to Aurelia Adenomere and a house slave to the main estate of House Adenomere. She is in Aurelia's debt for the restoration of the Yunki Clan. First seen in chapter thirty-eight as a slave and in chapter forty as the new Co-Matriarch of the Yunki Clan.

Yunki, Mei Younger twin to May Yunki and Co-Matriarch of the re-formed the Yunki Clan. She and her elder twin were former house slaves at the main Adenomere estate and once part of Aurelia Adenomere's entourage. The twins are forever grateful to Aurelia for returning the Yunki Clan (House Yunki) to them. First seen in chapter thirty-eight as a slave and in chapter forty as the new Co-Matriarch of the Yunki Clan.

Z

Zae A female member of the Sanitation and Support Class whose duties it is to clean the common areas of the cities, to complete necessary sanitation support, such as working the water supply and cleaning wastewater. Their Ga-Den is yellow/black in colour.

Zog The Anuuran word for Son-in-law. First seen in chapter thirty-five.

Zoga The Anuuran word for Daughter-in-law. First seen in chapter thirty-five.

Zon A male member of the Sanitation and Support Class whose duties it is to clean the common areas of the cities, to complete necessary sanitation support, such as working the water supply and cleaning wastewater. Their Ga-Den is yellow/black in colour.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
big6guy9big6guy9over 1 year ago

i am very much enjoying the story, interesting characters and plot well out of your comfort zone being many chapters but very well done. your story index, chapter 0 could use some help like a go to index. You have 36 pages in your information index but it takes a lot to find what you are looking for. it does not affect the story but it does affect the time it takes for check of clarification of a point bottom line great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been amazed by all of the chapters of this story, by their depth of character development and breath of their equipment descriptions. However, after reading, scanning and attempting to digest this “encyclopedia” I am truly incredulous of what you have accomplished in creating this universe. Truly Bravo!!! To you Big Daddy and your editors.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Infinite Bk. 01 Ch. 01 Guy gets isekai'd for the umpteenth time.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Dragon's Tale Ch. 01 An accident + magic = a man's mind in a dragon's body.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
More Stories