All the Firsts

Story Info
She was shy, he was all about expanding her horizons.
1.5k words
3.92
10.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had planned for this specific weekend for quite some time. He wanted to take me to a club that he knew would take me out of my element. I wasn't the adventurous type, I was still shy and reserved. I had never been a sub before until he came around. We went to the club, but I was too painfully shy to do anything there, so rather than pushing me too far out of my comfort zone, he said we could try again another time, or we could go somewhere else.

I was staring out of the window as he drove my car down the busy street. I hated driving, and it was his stomping ground anyway, so when I came to visit we took my car everywhere and he drove. I loved it that way.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I asked him, only half paying attention as I turned to look at him.

"What is that look about?"

Not sure what to say I just half-heartedly smiled and then responded with "Nothing."

He knew me better than that. Hell, he knew me better than I knew myself most of the time.

"That's not nothing, babygirl. What is it?"

"Ok. Don't think this is dumb... It's just... I don't feel like I am doing anything. I'm not brave or adventurous. I want to do things."

"Alright, like what?" He prodded.

"I don't know. If I knew that, I would be doing them."

I knew I was getting an attitude, but I also knew that was part of our relationship. He didn't mind when I got sassy with him, it meant spankings later. I could see him calculating in his mind how many times I had already been sassy with him and how many punishments it meant. Honestly, I was already looking forward to it. As we started driving by a football field I said, "What if I just asked you to fuck me on that field right there?" I pointed toward the field, there was absolutely nothing private about it. It was in the middle of the town on the main road, lights lit it up like a Christmas tree.

"Don't tempt me." He said grinning.

"Who said I'm kidding?" I asked.

He made the next right turn and stopped on the side street.

"What are we doing?" I asked him as he stopped the car, my heart began to race.

"We're taking a little walk."

I could already feel my pussy getting wet. He took me seriously, he stopped us right next to the football field! He got out of the car, came to my side of the car, opened my door, and grabbed my hand. We walked around the track, and we talked about nothing in particular, then he stopped and kissed me right in the middle of the field. He suddenly looked serious at me.

"I want you to understand this is for me, not you. You're not allowed to cum. Do you understand? Now, be a good girl and get on your hands and knees." He instructed.

Oh shit! My mind was racing at this point, I am getting what I want, fucked on the football field in the middle of town, where there are cars constantly passing and I'm not allowed to cum?! Fuck, fuckity, fuck! He pulled my panties down, lucky for both of us I was wearing a skirt and plunged into my already soaking wet pussy. I gasped and for a moment, forgot where we were. His huge cock was pounding into me hard from behind, I was having a hard time keeping myself from losing control. I opened my eyes to watch the cars passing by, if I could see them, could they see me getting fucked on this field? Fuck, I hope so! I pushed back against his hard cock hoping to take him in deeper, he started pounding me harder and faster then. His fingers gripping my hips tighter, I wanted him to pull me in tighter, leave bruises on my hips from pulling me in, make me sore so I could remember this moment. My breathing started to shallow and I was having a hard time stopping the building orgasm, he must have felt me about to lose control because he stopped suddenly and told me to pull on my panties, we were going home. What?!

"Now, babygirl. We need to go!"

I was so confused why the sudden urgency. Did I do something wrong? Did I get too close, and he didn't get to finish? I don't think that's it, I'm pretty sure he did, fuck what is going on... He grabbed my hand and rushed me off the field, back to the car and we left. Just as we turned the corner a police car pulled up to the football field, we didn't stick around to see what happened next.

Holy shit, that just happened!

We got back to the hotel we were staying, my mind was still reeling from the events at the football field, I was too turned on to think of anything to say. Lucky for me, he seemed to know what I needed. He grabbed the cuffs from the bag and strapped me down to the bed "for safe keeping" then he got out the blindfold. That was his favorite, blindfolding me so I didn't know what was coming next. I liked it too, for someone that hates surprises, I sure loved that blindfold! I could hear him digging around some more, but since he had already blindfolded me, I had no idea what was coming next, and I was ready for it!

My legs were spread open wide, I was already completely helpless. He turned the magic wand on and placed it directly on my clit, "no cumming yet, babygirl." Oh damn, I'm in trouble! I made a faintly audible "yes Sir" sound through my moaning. He was rubbing my clit slowly at first and then faster with the wand, sliding a finger or two inside of my soaking wet pussy at the same time. It felt like torture, sweet torture, but torture, nonetheless.

"I need to cum, please!" I begged when I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Hmmmm..." He contemplated. "How do you ask?"

"Please, Daddy! I need to cum!" On the verge of losing all control and knowing if I do it meant I wouldn't get another orgasm, I desperately tried to hold on.

"Okay babygirl, go ahead."

My breathing shallowed, body shaking and hips bucking wildly into him, I lost all control. Who was this girl? "Fuck! Yes! Thank you, Daddy! Oh my God!" Not only was I this wild woman right now, I had just gotten fucked on a football field, in the middle of town with cars passing by. My knees went weak after what felt like an eternity of untamed, uninhibited pleasure. I leaned my head over to rest, he stopped me and laughed.

"Oh, we aren't done yet."

Just then the wand started buzzing again. He propped the wand up against my clit and instructed me to "do what feels good" I began grinding into the wand. That's when I suddenly felt the hot sting of the melting candle wax on my bare skin. My nipples immediately hardened; goosebumps rose on my skin.

"Oh, yes! Thank you, Daddy!" I moaned in ecstasy. I started grinding faster on the wand as another orgasm began to build. "I need to... I... Daddy... Please!"

"I'm not stopping you." He assured me.

Still in cuffs, I was gripping for anything I could on the bed, unsure if I was still even laying on the bed or floating off into space at this point. I could feel the rollercoaster in my body start build and I was at the top, ready to let go. I was a breath away from my orgasm when I felt the hot wax drip, drip, drip on my leg. Another move and I was going to cum, hard. I wanted to savor this one, he wasn't going to let me, he wanted me to cum. He slid a finger inside me knowing it would set me off, right as he did, he poured hot wax on my clit. My screams weren't even making sense. If I couldn't understand me, there's no way he could. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"How was that babygirl?"

I couldn't talk. I couldn't move.

"Hmmm... what's going on babygirl?"

Still nothing.

"What's your name, babygirl?"

Yep. This is the end of me, I've had a stroke. He's killed me. What a way to die though, death by orgasm.

"Aww. Babygirl can't talk?"

He removed my blindfold (to make sure I hadn't actually died?) and smiled at me. I weakly smiled at him. He took my cuffs off my wrists and ankles. I guess he decided I'd had enough at that point. I felt so satisfied and so tired. He led me to the bathroom so we could shower and get the wax off. He helped me shower, making sure to wash the wax off every part of me and got me back into bed. I finally regained enough composure to ask him, "What was that about?"

He smiled at me and with one word answered, "Subspace."